Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN (59560 Views)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / A South African Complained Of Not Having Light For 2 Hours, Nigerian Guy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Upambene wena Adeniyi...i said its '7 lives too many'"
jst imagine if one of dos pple is ur broda,I am sure u won't b saying "just", wot u should b doing is a peace talk nt making inciting statements.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by SleekyP(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2015
Afromalaika:
For those that can read between the lines, you will notice that this write-up is done by a Nigerian. The facts speaks for themselves.

Exactly...MTN/Shoprite Staff speaking in disguise grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by nagoma(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Our people are not Lazy...SA is the largest econmy in Africa and the most beautiful country because it was built by the hard work of black South african labourers.

I do agree with some of your concerns. But all of them can be solved by your government if you have one. Killing the foreigners is not compatible with civilization which you claim to have.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Our president has sent in the Army to stop the riots and attacks.

Unlike Jonathan who cant send in the army to stop boko haram
how dare you insult a sitting president in such a manner? I pray your country as claimed is not challenge with terrorist attack then you will know what its take to curb a terrorists ( Note : the boko haram you made mention of started same way your people doing there xenophobic which will sooner or might be xenoharam if care not taken"" ) I employ you to withdraw that your statement of insulting my dare country sitting President..God bless Nigeria. Amin ase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by ginamkpe: 10:11am On Apr 24, 2015
ONLY 7 PEOPLE IS NOT A SMALL FIGURE,ISRAEL ONCE WENT TO WAR WHEN ONE OF THEIR CITIZEN WAS CAPTURED BY HAMAS.

Schewpid southAfrican hediot!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by laclass(m): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2015
Your just trying to justify the killings of this seven people as the right thing or what?let me tell you that its a barbaric act and its shld be condemned,don't try to blame it on crime please ..you should be ashamed of yourself for making such uttrance.do u know what it means to take an innocent lives simply because u think they are taking over ur place or corrupting ur ppl.what happen to ur laws against crime in ur country?what happened to deportation of illegal immigrants?the way ur ppl waste those innocent lives u called jus 7 people like they are not whorth being humans is very very on called for.please retrieve those statements of Urs and feel for the dead.they belong to other people's family.I for one could remember contributing for ur country during my primary school days as ANC levies just to free u people during apartheid period.so try and feel remorse for this evil being perpetrated by ur people ,Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by nwadiuko1(m): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Our people are not Lazy...SA is the largest econmy in Africa and the most beautiful country because it was built by the hard work of black South african labourers.
my friend don't say wht you don't know SA's economy is not even the second largest, and talking about being the most beautiful, where have you been to? You think being holed up in soweto gives you the needed exposure to know the most beautiful place?......Just tell your fellow southafricans to work hard like Nigerians and stop being lazy

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Stephenjoachim(m): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2015
I just wish....... Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by petkoffDrake(m): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:
I start by imploring you to read this letter with an open and unbiased mind as this will enable you grab the full gist of my message.
I am a full blooded South African, born and bread in Soweto. I have never been to Nigeria and my impression of your Country is formed by the behaviour and actions of the many Nigerians who live in SA and what we hear and read from the media about the goings on in your country.
I deliberately joined Nairaland today as I noted that alot of you are on this Forum hence its a good platform to pass my message. Suffice it to say that i will delete this account after this message. I will read your responses with keen interest.

1. There is no question that there was xenophobic attack on Foreigners in SA in the past 3weeks. What is in doubt is the scale of the attack. I have noted that Nigerians have overtly blown the crises out of proportion by spreading lies and wrong informatiom concerning the crisis. The idea that South Africans are going round SA cities killing, maiming and burning Foreigners is a lie. Only 7 people have been killed so far and of these 7, 3 are south Africans, 2 Ethiopians and 2 Mozambican. The world media is in agreement with these figures. While its 7 lives too many that doesnt give credence to the news going round in Nigeria that we are killing and burning Foreigners. If thats true then there would be more people dead.
STOP BELIEVING WHATYOU READ AND WATCH ON social media as most are lies and fabricated figments of the imaginations of mischievous Nigerians in other to stoke the flame of discord between Nigeria and SA.

2. Why are Nigerians up in arms against SA with xenophobia when the war in Nigeria is far worse than here in SA. Boko haram is killing thousands your people everyday and theres no end in sight meanwhile no Nigerian has been killed in this Xenophobic attack. That is why Nigerians throng our embassies in Lagos and Abuja seeking Visas to come to SA and escape the despicable living conditions in the slums of Nigeria.

3. This recent Xenophobic attack was predicated on the fact that Foreigners commit so much heinous crimes in SA without impunity and we are tired of all these. We have our own criminals here so we cant add more problems from foreigners.
A. NIigerians are the kingpins of drugs killing our children and society. Your brothers drug our girls into prostitution. They con our people with fraud and 419. They hack into our bank accounts stealing millions.

B. Zimbabweans are involved in robberies and car hijackings

C. Mozambicans kill our farmers and take our jobs for peanuts leaving many South Africans jobless

D. Ethiopians and Somalians open shops to do illegal activities and pollute our communities. Theres a Somalian shop in every 2 houses on every street in SA. No Country can allow that.

SA has its own issues but we would like to solve them without the added problems of Foreign crimials.

If you like burn down shoprite and close MTN its your people that will suffer because these companies employ millions of Nigerians. They will simply go jobless.

Thank you

my dear OP.

U SO NEED JESUS INTO UR LIFE AND COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by vislabraye(m): 10:14am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

I thought you would delete your account

From your letter, you sound xenophobic. I won't be surprised that you are amongst those killing black foreigners.

You did not even condemn the killings, but technically justified them by sighting what foreigners do wrong in your country. I know you feel pained qnd bitter.

It was not long when you came out of apartheid. You seem not to have learnt any lesson. You are boasting about the exploits of you economy by whqt did the blacks contribute ? Nothing at all. You guys are just lazy and busy breeding children like rabbits and at the end of the day, you blame people for taking your jobs.

If not for the whites in your country, you people would be in the stone age. No wonder such provoking statements could be made from your primitive zulu king. If you want to see respectable traditional rulerw, come to Nigeria.

Qi don't want to go on and on about the crimes you guyw commit such as rape qnd murder. Thats why the HIV population is on the rise.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by yim(f): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2015
I have one word for OP
OMUGO lipsrsealed
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by project8(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2015
madman with xenophobic thinking. apart from bein biased on ur childlike writup u dare come to a forum like this and slap us with lies.
more than 30 pple have bn killed so far according to the clips shown or recorded by locals in SA and ur here blabbing abt only 7.
I blame obasanjo for the support of abt 64billion dollars to u ingrates during apartheid period.
to hell with mtn and ur useless shoprite or dstv who are here to exploit us.Tank God change is here to empower our local contents like Glo, daarsat, etc.there wil b a payback time for all the atrocities u committed against fellow africans

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by fxskye: 10:17am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:
I start by imploring you to read this letter with an open and unbiased mind as this will enable you grab the full gist of my message.
I am a full blooded South African, born and bread in Soweto. I have never been to Nigeria and my impression of your Country is formed by the behaviour and actions of the many Nigerians who live in SA and what we hear and read from the media about the goings on in your country.
I deliberately joined Nairaland today as I noted that alot of you are on this Forum hence its a good platform to pass my message. Suffice it to say that i will delete this account after this message. I will read your responses with keen interest.

1. There is no question that there was xenophobic attack on Foreigners in SA in the past 3weeks. What is in doubt is the scale of the attack. I have noted that Nigerians have overtly blown the crises out of proportion by spreading lies and wrong informatiom concerning the crisis. The idea that South Africans are going round SA cities killing, maiming and burning Foreigners is a lie. Only 7 people have been killed so far and of these 7, 3 are south Africans, 2 Ethiopians and 2 Mozambican. The world media is in agreement with these figures. While its 7 lives too many that doesnt give credence to the news going round in Nigeria that we are killing and burning Foreigners. If thats true then there would be more people dead.
STOP BELIEVING WHATYOU READ AND WATCH ON social media as most are lies and fabricated figments of the imaginations of mischievous Nigerians in other to stoke the flame of discord between Nigeria and SA.

2. Why are Nigerians up in arms against SA with xenophobia when the war in Nigeria is far worse than here in SA. Boko haram is killing thousands your people everyday and theres no end in sight meanwhile no Nigerian has been killed in this Xenophobic attack. That is why Nigerians throng our embassies in Lagos and Abuja seeking Visas to come to SA and escape the despicable living conditions in the slums of Nigeria.

3. This recent Xenophobic attack was predicated on the fact that Foreigners commit so much heinous crimes in SA without impunity and we are tired of all these. We have our own criminals here so we cant add more problems from foreigners.
A. NIigerians are the kingpins of drugs killing our children and society. Your brothers drug our girls into prostitution. They con our people with fraud and 419. They hack into our bank accounts stealing millions.

C. Mozambicans kill our farmers and take our jobs for peanuts leaving many South Africans jobless

D. Ethiopians and Somalians open shops to do illegal activities and pollute our communities. Theres a Somalian shop in every 2 houses on every street in SA. No Country can allow that.

SA has its own issues but we would like to solve them without the added problems of Foreign crimials.

If you like burn down shoprite and close MTN its your people that will suffer because these companies employ millions of Nigerians. They will simply go jobless.

Thank you

7 lives taken unjustly and it means "Normal" be SA?

So, SA Govt can't tackle crime justly?

Self brandishing anarchy is allowed in SA?

Foreigners with suspicious criminal tendency or culprit can't be tried in a law court or deport back to their origin country?

Ur write up is full of biase n senseless.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Octaves(m): 10:17am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Thank you
Mr man
I think your letter is stupid insulting and xenophobic at best. you too exaggerate when you say what fireigners do in your countries. Nigerians are hard working, some are into drug dealing just like SA people. SA people are lazy and are hateful towards their fellow blacks. they are savages and also white ass lickers. Jacob Zuma is no differen. that's why he can't stop the murderous riots because he likes what's happening. for you to have the audacity to open an account on naira land to write such nonsense calling naija a slum and insulting our president shows how arrogant you are. you guys need to be recolonised because you all are still stupiid. wait a minute you are from Soweto. that's like the biggest slum in Africa

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by pastorsmiling(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2015
@op , regardless of points i still beliv we are big brothers
My points is , this is an ENDTIME things bible says brothers shall rise against brothers pls ask for forgiveness
Foreigners are everywhere i think Nigeria host more foreigners too so for the fact they are perpetrating crime in your country dos not mean you sud take lives i blame it on the devil which have 6000years of experience in deceit,lies and causing havoc
Pls my bro embrass peace and move forward AMERICA where they are because of dere hospitality to foreigner dey even give green cards to become there citizen
Stop taking lives you cant create
ONE LOVE ONE BIG BROTHER
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Lagunalic: 10:19am On Apr 24, 2015
Your post is the most stupid one I have read online.And for you,you are a complete idiot,bastard and a nonentity.Stupid idiot is your name.By the time we desend on your country men living here and problably hit your country,south Africa will cease to exist in the world map.Stupid idiot.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by bong4(m): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2015
I doubt if a south african can really write such well concised and fluent English having heard them speak personally and in the media. I won't be surprised if it was actually a Nigerian that wrote this using a South African moniker.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by lozanni(m): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2015
PunkyOh:

Most of your boys beg to differ grin

Kwaaaaa.

lolzzz.

Show yourself.

I agree with you that most South Africans are decent, it was just a few miscreants giving the whole people a bad name.
Its good that the SA govt. intervened by sending in the Army, at last, but more enduring measures need to be adopted to end these xenophobic attacks like mass Job creation, education and social enlightnment of the Zulu youths.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by osizi06(m): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2015
Now i fully believe dat SA is the founder of 7 confra ()
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by koolangel1(m): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2015
Rubbish ! South Africans are disgrace to the entire continent

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by aimuan(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Thank you
you said we should burn down MTN and shoprite it our people dat will suffer.if I ask,from where this companies get the money they used to pay our people(their wokers)?do they bring the money from SA?or is from the profit they make in Nigerian?u see how stupid you south Animals are(SA).for ur information if we want to start here,we wnt start by destroying companies owned by South Animal,we ll just replace their CEOs with Nigerians,and send your people back to you, idiot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by kaka22(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2015
@op... if all countries were to kill, maim or injure foreigners based on crimes committed by few individuals, would there be any foreigner in any country apart from his or her country of nationality? All the reasons you gave for attacking foreigners are flawed. In fact, they are fallacious in nature. If I delve into crimes committed south Africans in Nigeria and other country, a page won't be enough.... Note: nothing can justify this madness called xenophobic attacks in South Africa... I hope you will change your mentality soon before you are forced to... undecided
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by linusbnn(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Wic black South Africans are yu talking about? Those thieves and touts?..In as much that I accept the fact that SA is beautiful,it was done by the Whites because Mandela was a man with fore-sight..I just hope things get better wit this crisis happening..Nigeria will be great again,I promise you that. Great Nigeria Great Nation
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by stonemind(f): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2015
Wait ooo m I the only one here thinking this op just tryna make history or seeking for attention, cuz m amzed here, this is his first topic on nairaland and asap the tin just enter front page just like that huhhhhh

This op is my forking role model mennn
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 24, 2015
I see no reason. Why South African. Wud claim dis foreigners are the ones commitin most crimes in thier country I believe those foreigners are. Not illegally occupying the land soo they shud let the Law play the role rather violently doing it,n they say "two wrongs don't make a thing Right"

But. Dis poeple. Mumu ohh

How una allow person4him ownn country come colonise una4 d 2nd time
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by pbs4real(m): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2015
cy4cent:

sorry about what? there is nothing to be sorry about you were damn right!!!!
seconded
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by madjune(m): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2015
From the images I saw from South Africa last week...

I can only wonder, "How many South Africans go to church?"

How can one so easily kill another and loot with glee property put up by the sweat of foreigners?"

What lessons do they teach their chilldren?

It's tragic.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 24, 2015
undecided
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by retsonbiz(m): 10:24am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Thank you

IDIOT!
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Skoopy(m): 10:24am On Apr 24, 2015
Demlad99:

But I agree with you that's it's unreasonable for SA business enterprises in Nigeria to be attacked as most people employed in these establishments are Nigerians.

My brother don't be fooled by this, as I speak MTN employs about 6000 Nigerians only and as per multi choice (owners of dstv), they directly employ far less because what is spread across Nigeria is their dealer offices. Eg in south south Nigeria, we have just one(1) multi choice office in port Harcourt with far less than 50 staffs. Also one office in south east (enugu).

You don't want to imagine how much effect we'll have on SA economy if we boycott or close the companies. They will suffer the more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Olanrewaju2104: 10:24am On Apr 24, 2015
I seems not to understand this guy epistle , is your write up for peace or violence , your last paragraph is worisome please if you want to take side on what your country is doing to foreigners , please desist from using this FORUM , we are for peace .

Moreso , if MTN , DSTV or what ever southafrican company where Nigerians work are sent packing , Nigerians can never suffer .

We will survive , Nigerians boost the so called companys , we are the largest suscribers , we are the reason why your country is in business.

Thank you .

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by adamskutty(m): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Upambene wena Adeniyi...i said its '7 lives too many'"
u blek lazy hiv and aids southy bantu, there is something i will like to correct, ur nation is not the largest economy in africa but nigeria, ur lord and masters. grin grin

U ugly blek southy boy, u don,t know that ur hiv and aids kind are doing prostitution here? Last two years, 130 of ur hiv and girls girls were deported from 9ja back to ur cursed ridden zoo with world 3 largest slum. grin grin grin grin

Oh southy boy, u need ur brain examined, ur kind is world number one consumer of hard drugs, it is in yall blood, yall are drug addicts, cursed God forsaken creatures. grin grin grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border / Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over / Photo Of Grace And Robert Mugabe After Resignation Has Gone Viral Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.