Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele (21292 Views)

The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola / No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari / 100 Killed By Boko Haram's Booby Trap In Monguno, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by baybeeboi: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2015
make una leave that old man make e go try use im demented brain well now.
Wotizit?
Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by free2ryhme: 9:54am On Apr 24, 2015
Obinoscopy:
http://www.punchng.com/politics/oil-subsidy-removal-booby-trap-for-buhari-bamidele/

Chai, grandstanding. Does he want the subsidy scam to continue? The current house of representatives has majority APC members and passed the budget. The current speaker of the house of reps is a governor elect of the APC. Who then removed the subsidy? Who is setting trap for who?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2015
Pls nofin like trap here the truth is Uncle Jonah could help him remove the subsidy b4 29th may. If you were the wan will you help buhari remove the subsidy?
Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by sCun: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2015
I thought they said subsidy is a scam?
Why do the want to benefit from the scam?
I though they said there was no need for subsidy since crude oil prices have fallen, why are they asking for it now?
What were the attacks on Madueke all about?
Can Nigerians now see through the lies APC used to get power.
I feel like crying!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by Ozigbondu(m): 9:57am On Apr 24, 2015
Baba one chance grin
Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by NgreportsBlog(m): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2015
Bbm - 23AACD9F
Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by light004: 10:01am On Apr 24, 2015
babs01:
“The truth and reality of the situation is that the outgoing PDP administration has, through the 2015 budget, removed oil subsidy and it must be made to accept responsibility for it.

Responsibility for what? Ignorance is really affecting majority of our people. There is something known as supplementary budget that the incoming president can send to the National assembly for approval. Can we stop displaying our ignorance in public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by solemate: 10:02am On Apr 24, 2015
stronger:
I can't wait for post May 29th when it will be fully revealed that the so called subsidy NEVER EXISTED (at least not as much as they say)

Just a scheme by GEJ, PDP and their cronies to steal our commonwealth. Let's be patient. . it will be revealed!

Grow up! Olodo
Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by queensmith: 10:02am On Apr 24, 2015
please - the problem is that that you have allowed a bunch of thieves to hold the country to ransom.

first increase the number of NNPC stations to make subsidized fuel available to those that want to queue for it.

Remove subsidy everywhere else!

Then we need to investigate what exactly is going on, I suspect the rot in the NNPC is from the top, to source fuel for a petrol station is a headache and even they don't buy the fuel at subsidized prices. So who is collecting the subsidy? If ever a forensic audit was needed . . . . . .

Bamidele, I see you looking for appointments. . . . . grin grin grin
Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by enoch22(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2015
appini:
Few months from now Nigerians will know that GEJ was not a clueless president.
you are lieing; he is clueless
Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by major466(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2015
babs01:

shut up! He is d clueless president ever.
Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by ManirBK: 10:15am On Apr 24, 2015
appini:

Can't you make your point without been abusive??
stealing is not corruption is my point
Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by tolustx(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Stop being ridiculous and think with your brain, the budget wasn't prepared in 2015 nor was there any glimpse that APC will lead the next government

If the budget doesn't capture APC's policies and programmes, a supplementary budget can be forwarded to NASS even immediately after signing the main budget into law.

The purported removal of Kerosene subsidy had no budget allocation, yet the government continued and implemented it because the procedural and bureaucratic measures were not followed by Yar'dua's government.

Subsidies on petroleum products removal can't be implemented with or without budget unless the President makes the broadcast through the media and consequently send the gazette to NNPC and CBN.
U are very intelligent sir@bolded. U nailed it @ d exact right point. I didn't need to read further. To think that I didn't even think of that.

1 Like

Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:16am On Apr 24, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
This is my uttmost concern. APC and their leaders should be very cautious.

Withdrawin fuel subsidy is not the right thing to do now. All structures must be put in place before taking the decision.

I thought you guys said subsidy is a scam. That it has to be removed.

Now you guys are saying removing the scam subsidy is not the right thing to do.

APC is PDP.
Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by TopHand: 10:18am On Apr 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
But I thought you guys said fuel price will be N40 per litre, hope you won't renege on your promise grin

#BabaOneChance
So now u want N40 per litre did GEJ ever give u N40 per litre, small boy talk, dont worry no sweat, Sai Baba go clean up the mess which PDP have been operating for 16yrs, if u think about it that time you never even go secondary school now u dey call yurself showyourcertificate, I no blame u, the water dem take bath u na Pdp, the one dem take cook 4 u na Pdp so as u don grow now how person go blame you, u say na ShowYourCertificate dem dey call u, na PDP cause problem afterall if 16yrs ago na Pdp no miss road walka come yur naming ceremony yur people 4 find better name give u.

1 Like

Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by stronger: 10:19am On Apr 24, 2015
solemate:

Grow up! Olodo

Kai. . this GEJ loss is still paining you people shaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please take heart! don't kill yourself. . we still need people like you. . to take out our trash or clear up our sewage. . please tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by sammyj: 10:25am On Apr 24, 2015
In few months time Nigerians will know that GEJ is the most clueless and wicked president Nigeria ever had !!! cool cool
appini:
Few months from now Nigerians will know that GEJ was not a clueless president.

1 Like

Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by PointB: 10:25am On Apr 24, 2015
I don't understand why PDP should be blamed for a budget that will be approved during APC era.

Instead of ranting and raving, APC and their acolytes should take charge and make the budget reflect their plans.

PDP proposed the budget (including subsidy removal) hoping that they will win, if APC is not comfortable with the idea, they should propose their budget and run with it. APC folks keep chasing after their tails. They won the election with propaganda, do they still intend to rule with propaganda?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by sammyj: 10:27am On Apr 24, 2015
wow !!! cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
MzJackBaueress:
shut up please!

It was Tam David West's opinion that per litre of fuel can be sold for 40naira and not the opinion of APC.

Use your brain when necessary. It is not a dummy.
Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by Realdeals(m): 10:28am On Apr 24, 2015
Should we be buying crude oil we produce! hear GMB on this

"I can understand Nigerians to pay the cost at filling station should be the cost of a barrel from the well head, the type of crude, transportation to the refinery, the cost of refining, cost of transportation from refinery to filling stations and then we look at the economy and then cost of fuel outside so that we dont make our fuel too cheap to encourage smuggling and other irresponsible acts identified by a lot of Nigerians in the industry, because i know to the best of my ability the upgrading of Port harcourt refinery from 60,000 to 100,000 and then the building of another core refinery in Portharcourt, so Portharcourt alone had the capacity of refining 150,000 barrel of crude a day. And then i as a minister of petroleum signed the contract for Warri, a 100,000 barrels a day, Kaduna a 100,000 barrels a day, pipelines were built across the country, more than 3200 lined pipes and then more than 20 depots from Ilorin to Gusau to Maiduguri to Kano to Makurdi to Adamawa."

1 Like

Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by bigass123(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2015
GEJ is a subtle conman, quiet and very calculative.
Easily mistaken to be a dunce... but he is not, though he's easily misled. But he's quick to know when he's been 'scammed'. He's a slow decision maker, hence 85% of the policies of his administration are not originally his ideas but that of other faster thinking conmen in his cabinet.
This is where PDP/GEJ has brought the country..a state of coma. Prayers saved this nation from imminent collapse in the last election and ONLY prayers can make the incoming government achieve its aims.
PDP or APC, Nigeria remains one..we should stop these childish and unreasonable arguments and join forces to lift this country. Only if we unite can we move forward. If one party is building up and another is busy tearing down.. how can there be progress? If the needed progress is not achieved, all of us be you APC or PDP will bear the brunts and the generation coming after us will not even forgive our stupidity.
God Bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by M4gunners: 10:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Ah Sai Baba i hope you are not trying to scam us again in this 21 century? I no feet shout shout oooo keep to ur promises.
Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by cyberguy72(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2015
jimi4us:
sey Tom and Jerry West said the whole subsidy thing shouldn't be there. so please baba one chance, make him the minister of petroleum. so that he can come and prove GEJ wrong. cos he have been sitting down on his laptop everyday criticizing FG that they should remove the subsidy. honestly dis APC people are just making me laugh everyday.
They are really a confused bunch of Hypocrites
Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by Forwetinnah: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2015
Yeye talk...when Buhari himself has already denied reducing fuel price on TVC. According to him, he wasn't the one that said it. Shameless old fossil from Daura!!

1 Like

Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=appini post=33049625]Few months from now Nigerians will know that GEJ was not a clueless president.
[/quote
Ur in d know brother...
Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by cyberguy72(m): 10:44am On Apr 24, 2015
bigass123:
GEJ is a subtle conman, quiet and very calculative.
Easily mistaken to be a dunce... but he is not, though he's easily misled. But he's quick to know when he's been 'scammed'. He's a slow decision maker, hence 85% of the policies of his administration are not originally his ideas but that of other faster thinking conmen in his cabinet.
This is where PDP/GEJ has brought the country..a state of coma. Prayers saved this nation from imminent collapse in the last election and ONLY prayers can make the incoming government achieve its aims.
PDP or APC, Nigeria remains one..we should stop these childish and unreasonable arguments and join forces to lift this country. Only if we unite can we move forward. If one party is building up and another is busy tearing down.. how can there be progress? If the needed progress is not achieved, all of us be you APC or PDP will bear the brunts and the generation coming after us will not even forgive our stupidity.
God Bless Nigeria!!!
You really sound like an APC apologists pretending to be neutral.Why do u have to bring GEJ into ur statement?

1 Like

Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by boujaye: 10:44am On Apr 24, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
shut up please!

It was Tam David West's opinion that per litre of fuel can be sold for 40naira and not the opinion of APC.

Use your brain when necessary. It is not a dummy.

lady, good manners is a virtue, pls lets be fair when we express ourselves. Buhari is on top the matters. only pray he doesn't collapse with overload.
Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by Realdeals(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2015
This is what Nigerian should be paying
transportation to the refinery, the cost of refining, cost of transportation from refinery to filling stations
Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by billyG(m): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2015
babs01:

shut up! He is d clueless president ever.
He!He!!i laugh in otuoke dialect.
Re: Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele by ApexTitan(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2015
cyberguy72:
You really sound like an APC apologists pretending to be neutral.Why do u have to bring GEJ into ur statement?

Her comment was funny, was wondering where she was going with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Overhaul NNPC Next Week – Kachikwu / FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari / "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.