Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:18 PM

Power And Manufacturing Option In Mechanical Engineering - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Power And Manufacturing Option In Mechanical Engineering (4287 Views)

Mathematics/stastistics Vs Mechanical Engineering / CBN Policy: Massive Job Cuts Looms In Manufacturing Sector / Is It Right For A Pastor Work In An Alcohol Manufacturing Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power And Manufacturing Option In Mechanical Engineering by anachristo: 8:27am On Apr 24, 2015
Am currently doing my HND under mechanical engineering so i want to knw between power and manufacturing option the best to choose interms of everything in nigeria
Re: Power And Manufacturing Option In Mechanical Engineering by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
it depends on your interest, both are good options just that manufacturing in most schools are not taught the way it should be. It should be put as industrial option to encompass production management and operation management as it is done in most universities. The last time I did power option in my HND, it was more like construction equipment,etc , I did production at university level and it was just like machining and workshop practise which I believed it should be more than that. The bottom line is that you develop yourself more personally because it's not going to be written in your certificate. To the glory of God, am a construction support Engineer supporting offshore construction projects (fabrication). The process is the same as I was taught in school but technology has gone far to reckon with what I was taught in school.
Re: Power And Manufacturing Option In Mechanical Engineering by anachristo: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thank for your contribution bt still need more?

(1) (Reply)

Are Foreign Graduates That Much Better Than Nigerian Graduates / The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You / When Your Career Ends, What Will You Do Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.