Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,555 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:57 PM

I Cheated My Way Through School, Now Am Born Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Cheated My Way Through School, Now Am Born Again (354 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" / The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt / Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cheated My Way Through School, Now Am Born Again by ConfessionsNgr: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2015
Please are there born again Christians here? Because this is a very spiritual matter, and I need guidance from a spiritual point of view. I work with an insurance firm in Lagos. I have spent five years in the place already. From my O-levels days to A-levels I cheated my way to pass the exams. I am not talking about giraffing cheating, I am talking of settling invigilator and special centers' types of cheating. This continued all through my university days, back then I only settled lecturers and those students that do help lecturers to mark exam papers. I graduated school with a comfortable second class upper degree. Getting a work was also through runs. I am yet to marry, but I have a fiance who happens to be very spiritual. It was through her that I became born again, and it has been 2 years already since I came into the kingdom. But my conscience has been disturbing me since a year ago. I noticed every achievement I have laid as financial foundation can be traced back to shady and unrighteous means. It prickles my heart till now. I wish I could turn back the hands of time, I know old things have passed away and everything has become new, but if the foundation is destroyed, what can the righteous do? Please I seek advice on what to do.

http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/65/i-cheated-my-way-through-school-now-am-born-again

Story posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com Create a post or make comments anonymously on Your Confidential Social Site
Re: I Cheated My Way Through School, Now Am Born Again by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 24, 2015
Confess your sins to the Lord and move on..The past is in the past. "Old things are past away.."

(1) (Reply)

You Are Ending Today With Your Over Size Testimony. / It's Probably One Of The Kids / Spiritual Digest For The Day 19th Of May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.