Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now (21464 Views)

4 Great Gmail Tricks You Should Know From Now On / 14 Best Computer Tricks You Should Know / 8 Tips To Speed Up A Slow Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by publicenemy(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Themaingate:

Lots of things make pc to hang and the most frequent of them is bad window, there are lots of bad window 8 around, loading window 8 to a pc successfully does not mean the window 8 is good infact out of 10 pieces of window 8.1 in the market it may be that only 1 or 2 will be okay. I have lots of them. What I do is to download 'untouched' window 8.1 myself and then use permanent activator. Using of these 200naira cd is totally out of it. Sometimes u may need to be formatting every 60days
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by publicenemy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Themaingate:

have you formatted after changing hard-disk from 850 to 500 ?

Have u added me?
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by fikki1: 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hello op,
please i need you help, i tried to.change the settings on my pc(window cool, it says i hve to activate windows, its actually requesting for key, and i don't hve it, please wat can.i do It says i hve to activate windows before i could personalise my pc ..
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by Nafizzey(m): 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Themaingate:

check back later today , i would upload window 7 activator and then give u the link to try
still awaiting your reply sir... tnx
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 26, 2015
Nafizzey:
still awaiting your reply sir... tnx
I have uploaded it here for u https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7EMfBeSKCYHaGc3N2RNOXdJU1U/view?usp=sharing
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 26, 2015
fikki1:
Hello op,
please i need you help, i tried to.change the settings on my pc(window cool, it says i hve to activate windows, its actually requesting for key, and i don't hve it, please wat can.i do It says i hve to activate windows before i could personalise my pc ..

you are having the same issue with the person above , just download and use this activator https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7EMfBeSKCYHaGc3N2RNOXdJU1U/view?usp=sharing
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by publicenemy(m): 7:39am On Apr 26, 2015
Themaingate:

have you formatted after changing hard-disk from 850 to 500 ?

Pls are you in lagos?
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by Nafizzey(m): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2015
Themaingate:

I have uploaded it here for u https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7EMfBeSKCYHaGc3N2RNOXdJU1U/view?usp=sharing
thank you for the link, when i click the link it took me to an App kmspico.setup.exe, should i install the App or what do i do please?
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by fikki1: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Themaingate:

you are having the same issue with the person above , just download and use this activator https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7EMfBeSKCYHaGc3N2RNOXdJU1U/view?usp=sharing
....its not showing anytyn , just LOADING for several min....
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
fikki1:
....its not showing anytyn , just LOADING for several min....

Nothing is wrong with the link
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nafizzey:
thank you for the link, when i click the link it took me to an App kmspico.setup.exe, should i install the App or what do i do please?

Yes install the setup and run it as admin, after that click on the box to activate. That is all
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
publicenemy:

Pls are you in lagos?

Base in lagos but presently in uniben running post graduate programme
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by Nafizzey(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
Themaingate:

Yes install the setup and run it as admin, after that click on the box to activate. That is all
Thank you I successfuly installed the Programme i.e windows Activator. exe on my PC, but I can't locate the programm on my PC (after installation) so as to open it and click the activate...
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by publicenemy(m): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
Themaingate:

Base in lagos but presently in uniben running post graduate programme

Pls when next re you coming, I really need ur help on my laptop before I smash it in anger. I am tired of the computer villasge boys. Pls
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nafizzey:
Thank you I successfuly installed the Programme i.e windows Activator. exe on my PC, but I can't locate the programm on my PC (after installation) so as to open it and click the activate...

Check ur recently install program or use the search box on your pc, just type the name of the program
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by activefibre1(m): 1:06am On Apr 28, 2015
please op, my windows 8.1 consumes a lot of internetdata, can you help me with step to step way of deactivating the neccesary things, that is the cause of this loss, pleaseeee.someone said to deactivate bavkground processes, the liitle tills at the start up, or unnessary update. Help me, i dont know hw to do all these..
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 28, 2015
activefibre1:
please op, my windows 8.1 consumes a lot of internetdata, can you help me with step to step way of deactivating the neccesary things, that is the cause of this loss, pleaseeee.someone said to deactivate bavkground processes, the liitle tills at the start up, or unnessary update. Help me, i dont know hw to do all these..

my brother window 8 do come with lots of update and its bound to consume data, most of the update are important ones but if you insist on stopping such update due to data issue then open ur control panel , click on window update,click change settings on the left hand side,under important update select NEVER CHECK FOR UPDATE , also UNTICK the remaining 2 boxes under it. problem solved . no other background process consume data because this is not android bro .skype and yahoo messenger dont consume data AND FINALLY LET ME WARN YOU IF YOU ARE THE TYPE THAT LOVE FACEBOOK , window 8.1 is bound to consume data once you use facebook

Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by activefibre1(m): 9:52am On Apr 28, 2015
Themaingate:

my brother window 8 do come with lots of update and its bound to consume data, most of the update are important ones but if you insist on stopping such update due to data issue then open ur control panel , click on window update,click change settings on the left hand side,under important update select NEVER CHECK FOR UPDATE , also UNTICK the remaining 2 boxes under it. problem solved . no other background process consume data because this is not android bro .skype and yahoo messenger dont consume data AND FINALLY LET ME WARN YOU IF YOU ARE THE TYPE THAT LOVE FACEBOOK , window 8.1 is bound to consume data once you use facebook
thankyou brother, it worked.
But i incidentally uninstalled the yahoo messager that shows up on the start tiles, how do i get them back.
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 28, 2015
activefibre1:

But i incidentally uninstalled the yahoo messager that shows up on the start tiles, how do i get them back.

You welcome

Give me a few minutes let me get you a download link for that
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
activefibre1:

download it here http://fs36.filehippo.com/4633/3aa65c35b48b412a83b689662f1e03bc/ymsgr1150_0228_us.exe
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by activefibre1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 29, 2015
activefibre1:

YES!!!
perfect. Thanks

you welcome
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by trendphemmy(m): 3:51am On May 01, 2015
thanks op. my own system is window 7 ultimate and I read the other link and it shows it works mainly on professional and windows 8. pls help me
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 01, 2015
trendphemmy:
thanks op. my own system is window 7 ultimate and I read the other link and it shows it works mainly on professional and windows 8. pls help me

It also work on ultimate too , try it and if it does not work , just alert me let me upload the one for ultimate but make sure you try that one first
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by trendphemmy(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2015
Themaingate:

It also work on ultimate too , try it and if it does not work , just alert me let me upload the one for ultimate but make sure you try that one first
I tried bro it didn't work
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by trendphemmy(m): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2015
Themaingate:

you welcome
brother long time, d application u gave us lasted for 2 months and it has been crying out since. any hope if u can help again? I meant the windows 8 activator
Re: 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now by DrinkWater10: 12:53am On Dec 28, 2018
Sanchez01:
Team Windows 8 cool
hello. please I have an issue with my windows8 system. I cannot install any downloaded. exe file. Do you have any solution to this problem?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Entries Open For FGN/ALAT Digital Skillnovation Programme For Youth And Msmes / How To Extract Audio File From Video File Using VLC Media Player / USA Used HP Revolve Core I5 for sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.