Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Share Funny Attitude Of Kids Around You. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Funny Attitude Of Kids Around You. (715 Views)

The Bad Attitude Of Some Nigerian Girls In Italy / Checkout The Attitude Of A Rich White Man And That Of A Rich Nigerian In Pics / Lackadasical Attitude Of Jumia In Orders Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Funny Attitude Of Kids Around You. by peeparty(m): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2015
....So I have this nephew just 3yrs,omen this bio is trouble personified. He goes to school when ever he feels like,infact na him get school as am typing this now we are begging the young man to stop crying. Some days he will finally agree to go school even at 12pm.

..Rewind... we have a funny dog call bash that thinks like a woman,altho that a story for another day.on a certain day,this my nephew sat down in the parlour eating ,Bash walked in majestically and took the chicken in this young man food ,ewo eeeee see gobe,in my mind I was like bash you done enter today, I did not even finish saying those words,it was as if this bio heard my tot .to my greatest surprise my little nephew stand up waka go hold bash bite am seriously; na bash come even run sef.

.....till now am shocked at the boldness this bio got.this na dog wey be werey oo.

share your experience
cc
Freiburger
Re: Share Funny Attitude Of Kids Around You. by peeparty(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2015
stiil got more to share brb
Re: Share Funny Attitude Of Kids Around You. by jamex93(m): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2015
lolx
Re: Share Funny Attitude Of Kids Around You. by LadyX(f): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2015
My nephew was around 2.5 years. One evening my sister was watching a Mexican soap (Telemundo tinz). A guy and lady were kissing...the kid started crying and telling me, "Aunt tell that mama to stop holding that man"
I was shocked!
Re: Share Funny Attitude Of Kids Around You. by peeparty(m): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2015
LadyX:
My nephew was around 2.5 years. One evening my sister was watching a Mexican soap (Telemundo tinz). A guy and lady were kissing...the kid started crying and telling me, "Aunt tell that mama to stop holding that man"
I was shocked!
am telling u dis kids are wiser dan we think
Re: Share Funny Attitude Of Kids Around You. by LadyX(f): 10:14am On Apr 24, 2015
peeparty:
am telling u dis kids are wiser dan we think
Yes they are. Now am very careful around kids.
Re: Share Funny Attitude Of Kids Around You. by peeparty(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2015
LadyX:

Yes they are. Now am very careful around kids.
u have to
Re: Share Funny Attitude Of Kids Around You. by PunkyOh(f): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Was walking with my 4 year old nephew to the store when we walked past this "little person" (a midget), puffing on a cigarette. My nephew tugged at me & told me to look at that small child smoking. Basically, he wanted me to go scold "the smoking child".
Re: Share Funny Attitude Of Kids Around You. by peeparty(m): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
PunkyOh:
Was walking with my 4 year old nephew to the store when we walked past this "little person" (a midget), puffing on a cigarette. My nephew tugged at me & told me to look at that small child smoking. Basically, he wanted me to go scold "the smoking child".
hahahaha hmm dos children dem even sabi person wey d smoke
Re: Share Funny Attitude Of Kids Around You. by PunkyOh(f): 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
peeparty:
hahahaha hmm dos children dem even sabi person wey d smoke

Lol yes because they see all the ads on tv talking about the dangers of smoking.
Re: Share Funny Attitude Of Kids Around You. by peeparty(m): 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
PunkyOh:

Lol yes because they see all the ads on tv talking about the dangers of smoking.
still waiting for u to click d share button

(1) (Reply)

Students, Nursing Mother Crushed To Death By Trailer In Benue State [see Photos] / Win N5, 000, 000, 000 At The Knorr Taste Quest 3 / Intelligent Question Asked In Sunday School Today..candid Answers R Welcomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.