Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? (5629 Views)

7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2015 / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by Psuedy(f): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
mightycrown1:
Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially From The Ibos Like To Date/Marry Yoruba Men?

I always ask myself this question yet I’ve not gotten a convincing answer. Good numbers of these tribes are fond of calling the Yorubas names but the same set of people will still see their daughters/sisters going out with a Yoruba guy and will still allowed it. Many even allow their daughters/sisters to marry the yorubas.

Is there anything hidden in these people (the Yorubas) that still motivate these tribes to marry them?

Please, I want you (Nairalanders) to help me out.

Haha......u wish.I am Igbo and i love to date and marry an Igbo guy....same tin for many of my frnds.so WRONG assumption,ok?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by SleekyP(m): 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Another E-war is looming.... undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by mightycrown1(m): 4:13am On Apr 25, 2015
Psuedy:

Haha......u wish.I am Igbo and i love to date and marry an Igbo guy....same tin for many of my frnds.so WRONG assumption,ok?

IT IS NOT ASSUMPTION, IT IS REAL. BESIDES, THE FACT THAT YOU AND MANY OF YOUR FRIENDS ARE IGBO AND ALL OF YOU WANT TO MARRY IGBO DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT. IF I MAY ASK, ARE YOU AND MANY OF YOUR FRIENDS AMOUNT TO 100000? WE ARE TALKING OF ABOUT 70000000 HERE; SO THE DECISION OF YOU AND YOUR MANY FRIENDS HOLDS NO GROUND HERE.
Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by mightycrown1(m): 4:36am On Apr 25, 2015
Utchgirl:
my sample is jus to show u hw ur yoruba sisters r desperate to get married to our ibo bodas. They tend to enter, evn wia they r nt wanted.
NB ;Peter didnt get married to lola whn d mum(peter's mum) wz alive.
Conclusion; ur yoruba sisters alwaz like / wish to marry our igbo brodas....jus d opposite of d thread

YOU ARE GETTING SOMETHING WRONG HERE:
1. CAN YOU GIVE THE REASON(S) WHY PETER'S MUM KICK AGAINST THE MARRIAGE
2. IF PETER HAVE NOT SEEN SOMETHING SPACIAL IN LOLA THAT YOU HIS IGBO SISTERS DONT HAVE, HE WOULDNT HAVE GONE AHEAD AND MARRY HER AGAIST THE FAMILY'S ( ESPECIALLY MOTHER'S) WISH.
3. THE WORD 'DESPERATION' IS USELESS HERE BECAUSE IF MY YORUBA SISTERS ARE DESPERATE TO MARRY YOUR IGBO BROTHERS BY NOW HALF OF THE TOTAL NUMBERS OF YOUR IGBO BROTHERS WOULD HAVE MARRIED MY YORUBA SISTERS BECAUSE THE SAME DESPERATION THAT YOU THOUGHT LOLA USED THEY TOO WOULD HAVE USED SAME.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by mightycrown1(m): 4:39am On Apr 25, 2015
kambili999:
lemme just laff it out and act like I didn't see what you wrote. I have friends who are yoruba but getting involved with them? lol...I pray it will never happen.
IT MUST HAPPEN O, IM ALREADY EYEING SEF grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by mightycrown1(m): 4:43am On Apr 25, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Why are they going after them?
WHEN HAS IT BECOME A CRIME TO TELL SOMEBODY HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THE PERSON; OR WHEN HAS IT BECOME A CRIME TO REFUSE SUCH LOVE?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by Utchgirl(f): 6:44am On Apr 25, 2015
mightycrown1
post=33081567:

YOU ARE GETTING SOMETHING WRONG HERE:
1. CAN YOU GIVE THE REASON(S) WHY PETER'S MUM KICK AGAINST THE MARRIAGE
2. IF PETER HAVE NOT SEEN SOMETHING SPACIAL IN LOLA THAT YOU HIS IGBO SISTERS DONT HAVE, HE WOULDNT HAVE GONE AHEAD AND MARRY HER AGAIST THE FAMILY'S ( ESPECIALLY MOTHER'S) WISH.
3. THE WORD 'DESPERATION' IS USELESS HERE BECAUSE IF MY YORUBA SISTERS ARE DESPERATE TO MARRY YOUR IGBO BROTHERS BY NOW HALF OF THE TOTAL NUMBERS OF YOUR IGBO BROTHERS WOULD HAVE MARRIED MY YORUBA SISTERS BECAUSE THE SAME DESPERATION THAT YOU THOUGHT LOLA USED THEY TOO WOULD HAVE USED SAME.
peter's mum wz against d marriage cos she (lola) wz desperate dts Y she gave birth to 2kids 4 peter out of wedlock. Jus to tie peter.(ur yoruba sisters r guilty of dis.take d case of 2face.Two of d 2face's babymamas r yorubas.Although 2face is nt an igbo)
(2)somthing special in lola? If i hear.....it's lola dt saw somthing in peter dts Y she wont let him go.
(3)Dt u r desperate to get somtin dosnt mean u hv gotten it.ur yoruba sisters r alwaz desperate to get married to our ibo brodas.U can ask them , jus to hear 4rm d horse's mouth.
Gud morning mr mighty crown

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by kambili999(f): 9:29am On Apr 25, 2015
mightycrown1:

IT MUST HAPPEN O, IM ALREADY EYEING SEF grin grin grin
okay. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by jaybee3(m): 10:06am On Apr 25, 2015
kambili999:
lemme just laff it out and act like I didn't see what you wrote. I have friends who are yoruba but getting involved with them? lol...I pray it will never happen.

Na wa ooo
Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by Aminat508(f): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2015
jaybee3:

Na wa ooo
nawao ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by kambili999(f): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2015
jaybee3:

Na wa ooo
hello jaybee3
Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by jaybee3(m): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
kambili999:
hello jaybee3
Wetin yoruba boys do you na?
Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by kambili999(f): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
jaybee3:

Wetin yoruba boys do you na?
plenty plenty plenty...
Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by jaybee3(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
kambili999:
plenty plenty plenty...
Oya come tell me
Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by kambili999(f): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
jaybee3:

Oya come tell me
a tribe that calls us names.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by jaybee3(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
kambili999:
a tribe that calls us names.
Oya sorry na
Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by kambili999(f): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
jaybee3:

Oya sorry na
lol. I don't have a problem with keeping them as friends ooo. we are good na. aren't we?
Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by mightycrown1(m): 12:25am On Apr 26, 2015
Utchgirl:

peter's mum wz against d marriage cos she (lola) wz desperate dts Y she gave birth to 2kids 4 peter out of wedlock. Jus to tie peter.(ur yoruba sisters r guilty of dis.

MY DEAR YOU ARE JUST GIVING ME CHEAP POINT TO SCORE, IN MY THREAD I SAID DATE/MARRY
1. WAS THERE A DATE BETWEEN PETER AND LOLA?
2. WASNT THE MOTHER ALIVE WHEN THE DATE COMMENCE?
3. WHY DID PETER CONTINUE THE DATE AGAINST THE WISH OF THE FAMILY IF THERE IS NOTHING UNIQUE IN LOLA?

take d case of 2face.Two of d 2face's babymamas r yorubas.Although 2face is nt an igbo)

IF YOU ASK HIM HE WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TOO

(2) somthing special in lola? If i hear.....it's lola dt saw somthing in peter dts Y she wont let him go.

BE FAIR FOR ONCE. ARE YOU SAYING PETER IS SO LOOSE THAT HE NEVER SAW ANY EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY IN LOLA AND HE WENT AHEAD AND IMPREGNATED HER TWICES AND ALLOWED HIMSELF TO BE TIED DOWN BY HER. ABBAH BE REAL NOW.

(3)Dt u r desperate to get somtin dosnt mean u hv gotten it.ur yoruba sisters r alwaz desperate to get married to our ibo brodas.U can ask them , jus to hear 4rm d horse's mouth.

JUST AS YOUR IGBO BROTHERS ARE DESPERATE TO MARRY MY YORUBA SISTERS BUT BEEN RESTRICTED BY YOUR CULTURE OR I SHOULD SAY YOUR PARENTS.

BACK TO MY QUESTION. THE REASON WHY YOU LIKE TO MARRY ME OR ACCEPT MY HAND IN MARRIAGE DESPITE CALLING ME NAMES IS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW. OK!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by Utchgirl(f): 12:56am On Apr 26, 2015
mightycrown1:

MY DEAR YOU ARE JUST GIVING ME CHEAP POINT TO SCORE, IN MY THREAD I SAID DATE/MARRY
1. WAS THERE A DATE BETWEEN PETER AND LOLA?
2. WASNT THE MOTHER ALIVE WHEN THE DATE COMMENCE?
3. WHY DID PETER CONTINUE THE DATE AGAINST THE WISH OF THE FAMILY IF THERE IS NOTHING UNIQUE IN LOLA?

IF YOU ASK HIM HE WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TOO

BE FAIR FOR ONCE. ARE YOU SAYING PETER IS SO LOOSE THAT HE NEVER SAW ANY EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY IN LOLA AND HE WENT AHEAD AND IMPREGNATED HER TWICES AND ALLOWED HIMSELF TO BE TIED DOWN BY HER. ABBAH BE REAL NOW.

JUST AS YOUR IGBO BROTHERS ARE DESPERATE TO MARRY MY YORUBA SISTERS BUT BEEN RESTRICTED BY YOUR CULTURE OR I SHOULD SAY YOUR PARENTS.

BACK TO MY QUESTION. THE REASON WHY YOU LIKE TO MARRY ME OR ACCEPT MY HAND IN MARRIAGE DESPITE CALLING ME NAMES IS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW. OK!
Do u knw wht?
I think u r jus repeating urself.
I hv answered all ur questions correctly.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by mightycrown1(m): 1:12am On Apr 26, 2015
Utchgirl:

Do u knw wht?
I think u r jus repeating urself.
I hv answered all ur questions correctly.
YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION, YOU ARE ONLY DERAILING FROM THE QUESTION NON OF YOUR POST ON THIS THREAD HAS GIVEN ANSWER TO THE QUESTION IN THE MAIN THREAD.

WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ON IS PETER VS LOLA CASE AND IM LETTING YOU KNOW THAT PETER SAW WHAT IS UNIQUE IN LOLA WHICH MADE HIM TO ALLOW HER STAY, NOT LOLA FORCING HERSELF ON HIM AS YOU CLAIMED.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by Utchgirl(f): 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
mightycrown1:

YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION, YOU ARE ONLY DERAILING FROM THE QUESTION NON OF YOUR POST ON THIS THREAD HAS GIVEN ANSWER TO THE QUESTION IN THE MAIN THREAD.

WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ON IS PETER VS LOLA CASE AND IM LETTING YOU KNOW THAT PETER SAW WHAT IS UNIQUE IN LOLA WHICH MADE HIM TO ALLOW HER STAY, NOT LOLA FORCING HERSELF ON HIM AS YOU CLAIMED.
I disagree !

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by Utchgirl(f): 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=mightycrown1 post=33113813]

WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ON IS PETER VS LOLA CASE AND IM LETTING YOU KNOW THAT PETER SAW WHAT IS UNIQUE IN LOLA WHICH MADE HIM TO ALLOW HER STAY, NOT LOLA FORCING HERSELF ON HIM AS YOU CLAIMED
Peter saw wht is unique in lola?
Unique ko, special ni
Are u sure dt lola did nt force herself on peter?
If yes,Y didnt peter marry her whn d mum wz alife?
I also gave u anoda instance ie 2face.(although 2face is 4rm Benue state) 2 out of his 3 babymamas are yorubas ;Pero Adeniyi and Sumbo Ajaba.Now tel me hw a SANE lady will give birth to 2-3 kids to a guy out of wedlock.2face later married Annie.Y didnt he marry ur yoruba sisters? Maybe 2face did nt see anytin UNIQUE in pero n sumbo abi ?Ur sisters r alwaz desperate to force themselves evn wia they r nt wanted.Up til date 2face is stil seeing Sumbo Ajaba.And u r here telling me ur sisters r nt desperate. I attended my tertiary institution and also served in d West.So i knw a very gud percentage of their charater,.I knw hw ur sisters behave whn it comes to r/ship n marriage.They luv d 'omo ibos 'very much n can do anytin jus to get married 2 dem.
NB ;Im using celebraties as e.gs cos they are famous and alwaz in d public eyes.I dnt hv anytin against any of them ooo.
Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by mightycrown1(m): 12:27am On Apr 27, 2015
Utchgirl:
FIRST, THANK GOD THAT YOU ATTENDED TERTIARY INSTITUTION, PLEASE READ THE CONTENT OF THIS THREAD, READ THROUGH ALL YOUR POSTS AND TELL ME IF ACTUALLY YOU HAVE ANSWERED QUESTION IN THE THREAD.

Peter saw wht is unique in lola?
Unique ko, special ni

IF HE DOESNT SEE ANY THING SPECIAL IN LOLA WHY THEN HE REFUSED TO STOP ATTENDING TO HER?

Are u sure dt lola did nt force herself on peter?
YES
If yes,Y didnt peter marry her whn d mum wz alife?
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN HOW YOU PEOPLE CAN SEGREGATE, EVEN WITHIN IBOS. ARE YOU SAYING YOU HAVE NOT SEEN OR HEARD THAT SOME IBOS PREVENT THEIR SON FROM MARRYING SOMEONE HE LOVES THAT IS EVEN AN IBO AS WELL AND NOT OSU IBO.
I HAVE A FRIEND WHO HAILS FROM ANAMBRA JUST BECAUSE OF SEGREGATION HIS PARENT ESPECIALLY HIS MUM ASKED HIM TO DUMP A LADY THAT HE DATED FOR SEVEN YEARS JUST BECAUSE THE LADY IS FROM ABIA. OR ANAMBRA AND ABIA ARE NOT THE SAME IBO? UP TILL NOW MY FRIEND STILL CONTINUE WITH THE GIRL AGAINST HIS MOTHERS WISH. IF YOU WILL BE FAIR ENOUGH, YOU WOULDNT SAY YOU HAVE NOT HEARD CASES OF THIS NATURE
NOW FOR PETER TO ALLOW HER AFTER THE DEATH OF HIS MUM SHOWS THAT PETER WHOLE HEARTEDLY LOVE LOLA BUT HIS MOTHER WAS THE BARRIER

I also gave u anoda instance ie 2face.(although 2face is 4rm Benue state) 2 out of his 3 babymamas are yorubas ;Pero Adeniyi and Sumbo Ajaba.Now tel me hw a SANE lady will give birth to 2-3 kids to a guy out of wedlock.2face later married Annie.Y didnt he marry ur yoruba sisters? Maybe 2face did nt see anytin UNIQUE in pero n sumbo abi ?Ur sisters r alwaz desperate to force themselves evn wia they r nt wanted. Up til date 2face is stil seeing Sumbo Ajaba. And u r here telling me ur sisters r nt desperate. I attended my tertiary institution and also served in d West.So i knw a very gud percentage of their charater,.I knw hw ur sisters behave whn it comes to r/ship n marriage.
SEE YOURSELF, OUT 3, HE HAS 2 AND YOU STILL COME HERE TO TELL ME HE DIDNT LOVE THEM, THEY ARE NOT UNIQUE TO HIM AND HE HIS STILL SEEING ONE OF THEM. IF YOU DONT LOVE SOMETHING OR SOMETHING IS NOT UNIQUE TO YOU WILL YOU STILL BE SEEING SUCH THING? THINK BABE, THINK. THOUGH, I DONT SUPPORT HAVING CHILDREN OUT OF WEDLOCK, SOMEBODY I DONT LOVE CAN NEVER CARRY MY SEED.

They luv d 'omo ibos 'very much
JUST AS YOU TOO LOVE OMO YORUBA WHOLE HEARTEDLY

n can do anytin jus to get married 2 dem.

THAT MEANS YOU YOURSELF WILL NOT SEE HUSBAND TO MARRY BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NON OF YOUR IGBO BROTHERS THAT WOULD REMAIN. ANYWAY YOU WILL GET MARRIED TO HAUSA/FULANI SINCE YOU CANT MARRY YORUBA

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by Lucasbalo(m): 1:27am On Apr 27, 2015
It makes no difference. You marry whomever you fall in love with. Enough of this tribal nonsense. Love has no color nor tribal affiliations.
Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by Utchgirl(f): 5:38am On Apr 27, 2015
@ Mr mighty Crown,d topic is why are ladies 4rm oda tribes especially d igbos like 2 date/marry yoruba men.And im opposing it saying it shld be d oda way round(ie Y yoruba ladies date/marry igbo men) and dts Y i used those celebraties to justify my reasons.
U said 2face LUV sumbo n pero and as a result planted his SEEDS on them n left dem 4 Annie right? Do u knw d meaning of LUV at all ? If dis is wht u call luv, wht then is lust?.Then in dt case he HATE Annie n dts Y he married her after she had only a kid( out of wedlock) bt left ur sisters dt hv 2 n 3 kids for him (all out of wedlock). If 4 e.g any of dem is ur biological sis, wil u stil say dt he luv ur sis by nt marrying her? This is whn u wil see d truth.plz leave arguement out 4rm dis
and say d truth.And u said for 2face 2 be seeing Pero till date dt it shows 2face luv her abi? Lolzz....
I still maintain my grounds, d topic suppose 2 be Y yoruba ladies date/marry igbo men.
BTW,r u sure dt im an igbo?
Hop u wil nt behave like 2face dis one u r saying he luv ur sisters dts Y he planted his seed on them? Loolllzzz.....Im joking oooo
Wht a thread!
I luv nairaland !
God plz bless Mr Seun Osewa
NB; I dnt hv anytin against d westerners (yorubas)
Hv a nice day !

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by rawlinsobas(m): 6:44am On Apr 27, 2015
If u give igbo gurls an options they will go for yoruba men. They luv our way....
Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by menshealth1234: 7:00am On Apr 27, 2015
END PREMATURE EJACULATIONN NOW!!!
Are you unable to last more than a few minutes in bed?
Have you ever felt embarrassed after having sexxx?
Has a woman ever made fun of you because of your poor "performance" in
bed?
Has a woman ever dumped you because you didn't satisfy her in bed?
Do you lack sexual confidence when you are around women?
IF YES, Then Logon To W WW. E N D P E . T K

Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by MrsChima(f): 7:20am On Apr 27, 2015
I have inlaws that are married to Yorubas (3) out of 8 and they tells me the men are very romantic and skilled with words.

I have several Yoruba friends...romance seems to be a desired passover with them...not sure if it is a tribal thing but it's noticeable.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by MrsChima(f): 7:21am On Apr 27, 2015
rawlinsobas:
If u give igbo gurls an options they will go for yoruba men. They luv our way....

I am curious....what is the difference between Yrouba men ways and Igbo men ways?
Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by Beface(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2015
MrsChima:
I have inlaws that are married to Yorubas (3) out of 8 and they tells me the men are very romantic and skilled with words.

I have several Yoruba friends...romance seems to be a desired passover with them...not sure if it is a tribal thing but it's noticeable.
Beyond the romantic aspect i think the igbo's culture is also an issue.
Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by Mhizizzy(f): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2015
Yoruba guyz are generally cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? by xtervaganza(m): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
jascon1:
To begin with, they love to marry Yoruba men so they can teach them how to spell correctly and avoid the kinda mistakes u make in Ur English n spellings as can be seen on Ur topic. Secondly, variety spices up life. thirdly, cos u r not smart n wise n u r easy to control. Thirdly, some of Dem have been used to living with Yoruba all their lives n they understand their cultures n they love the parties et all. Fourthly fifthly n sixthly the reasons go on so so and so so
your spellings aren't that great either

Trust me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Webcam Models Are Making Millions Of Naira Monthly / My Man Is The Very Rigid Type when it comes to sex / What Was The First Time You Had Sex? How Did IT Go? What WAS YOUR AGE THEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.