Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal (21285 Views)

Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group / Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Temmmmy(m): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2015
Parents of more than 200 schoolgirls abducted a year ago in the northeastern Nigerian town of Chibok have suggested that the vice principal (academic) of the school where the teenage girls were kidnapped was complicit in their kidnap.

Chibok High school girls are still missing

The parents claimed that the role of the vice principal was at least questionable, adding that their daughters were made vulnerable to Boko Haram kidnappers. Some of the parents leveled the allegations while speaking to a correspondent of SaharaReporters.

A mother of one of the abducted girls, Mariam Abubakar, stated that Vice Principal Yerima Banjiri had told the school girls that any one of them who failed to sleep in the school the night of the abduction would be expelled as a student of Government Girls Secondary School Chibok. 

According to her, “A week before their abductions, Malam Yerima threatened the students not to leave for their various homes. He said that whoever went home should forget she was ever a student at the school. He told the girls that none of them should go home, that they must sleep in the school. However, none of the teachers’ daughters or even the daughters of the management staff was among those kidnapped. Only the children of we poor people were asked to sleep in the school. The [teachers and administrators] had kept their children in safer places before Boko Haram arrived.”

The distraught mother accused the vice president and possibly other staff of conniving with Boko Haram. “Our concern is that since the day of [the girls’] abduction, we have never set our eyes on Malam Yerima. He is on run,” Ms Abubakar said. 

A father of an abducted girl also criticized what he characterized as the Federal Government’s approach of levity in dealing with the abduction. “We have lost confidence in the Nigerian government’s, reaction to our missing children. Nobody asked any questions to the teachers. In fact they are moving free in cities. Why has the government not investigated any of the teachers‎?” he asked.

One of the parents told SaharaReporters that they had been warned not to speak about their suspicion of the vice principal and other teachers and administrators. But several of the parents and relatives of the abducted girls said they had run out of patience after more than a year since the abductions with little or no hope of their daughters’ rescue.
http://saharareporters.com/2015/04/24/chibok-parents-abducted-schoolgirls-parents-accuse-vice-principal
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by adegunwa4real(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2015
And the story/accusation continues

3 Likes

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2015
The blame game is now being shifted from the stable (government) of President Goodluck Jonathan to the main culprits after the deed is done.

Gov. Shettima knows more than we can ever imagine.

Patience Jonathan may be right in suspecting conspiracy against her husband.

131 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Temmmmy(m): 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
I still believe there is a cospiracy somewhere, someone somewhere knows more than we all know about the Kinapping of the Chibok girls.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by ShowYourCertificate: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Temmmmy:
I still believe there is a cospiracy somewhere, someone somewhere knows more than we all know about the Kinapping of the Chibok girls.
Exactly. Now that their aim has been achieved the truth will surface. God will certainly punish all the people behind this Chibok scam and those behind the Boko Haram menace.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by stronger: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Temmmmy:

A father of an abducted girl also criticized what he characterized as the Federal Government’s approach of levity in dealing with the abduction. “We have lost confidence in the Nigerian government’s, reaction to our missing children. Nobody asked any questions to the teachers. In fact they are moving free in cities. Why has the government not investigated any of the teachers‎?” he asked.
http://saharareporters.com/2015/04/24/chibok-parents-abducted-schoolgirls-parents-accuse-vice-principal

As usual, the TANoids above me ignored this part. In fact they probably ignored THE WHOLE ARTICLE. They just saw the title and started freaking out.

When I say TANoids are slowly going dyslexic due to the GEJ loss, you people understand abi?

33 Likes

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by stronger: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
The blame game is now being shifted from the stable (government) of President Goodluck Jonathan to the main culprits after the deed is done.

Temmmmy:

If you READ this part of the article, you will see that the blame has not "shifted" from the government.

Oya read the article again. . ah but I suspect you won't. . you will proceed to insult in 3, 2, 1. . .

5 Likes

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by stronger: 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Yup Patience is right. Her husband's INCOMPETENCE and CLUELESSNESS conspired against him!

5 Likes

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by macpetrus(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hahahaha... Let wait and see how the story Unfold itself!!!... One thing that I knw is that the Truth must Come Out...

Conspiracy or Not!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by killjoy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
are we still talking about diz missing galz?? nawa o. I thought they hv been found and returned to their parents so long ago. $##kidding

Bt if d parents knew d principal Abi vice was culpable and kept silent, den dat parent shud be accused of aiding and abetting...

y give such a sensitive information like after over 375 fucling days now I am suspecting the parents.

no no I'm not... u knw wot? d sliced bread I bought 30minutes ago is beckoning. I hv to make tea and hv dinner.

woteva happens in chibok stays in chibok

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
From Jonathan to principal?

The same prisba wey only him follow come?

Hmmmmm!

They should better continue their frequent parade to Eagle's Square oh.

It smells like fish, looks like fish, tastes like fish, moves like fish, nwanne, what is it?

6 Likes

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Suspect33(m): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
They should shut u joor...... Pple die every day, what is so important about dis chibok gals sef..... Rubbish........

My piece of advice to buhari -- dnt gt urself involved in dis chibok gals saga

5 Likes

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by jmoore(m): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
You can't hide the truth forever. It must come out, sooner or later.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by BizBayo: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
It Could be through. They don't just cook this up.

Really, first time on front page of comments. Will I receive an award for this?
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by lincolnj88: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin don't worry buhari will find them within 2 months

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Aust1n(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Make una no worry May 29 is coming. If u blieve d girls will cm bck like dis post. If u blieve Buhari dn scam nigerians click share

4 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by ellechrystal(f): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lol, oh did they just realise this?
Hehehehehhe, I Ve always known that there was something fishey about the abduction, I suspect d principal, staff of that school, d gov, n the people in that state government.
Don't worry d truth will b revealed..
N y r d women shifting blames?
Y didn't they think of this since April 2014?
Smh, I smell a huge rat

5 Likes

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Ekugbeh(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cuz na only she waka com
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by jascon1(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
So why not bring pictures of Ur daughters at least we have a picture of who we are bringing back?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by motherlode: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
undecided
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by rabonni(m): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
ONLY GOD KNOWS
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by rastamouse: 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
It is unacceptable that these girls are still being held by the animals. Please GOD help because this is now beyond man's capabilities
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
ONE DAY BUSH MEAT GO CATCH THE HUNTER

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by motherlode: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
Aust1n:
Make una no worry May 29 is coming.
dey there make pant they wear you!

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by DesChyko: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
For real?
Frankly, the more this is being talked about, the less I tend to believe this.

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Moheat(m): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
stronger:

As usual, the TANoids above me ignored this part. In fact they probably ignored THE WHOLE ARTICLE. They just saw the title and started freaking out.

When I say TANoids are slowly going dyslexic due to the GEJ loss, you people understand abi?

Unfortunately, the State Government who owned the said school did not bring the teachers to book either but the whole attention was shifted to GEJ

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by LatestTrend: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by efilefun(m): 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Igwe9(m): 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Na only God sabi person wey dey operate in darkness. Shebi everybody dey laff first lady when she dey ask the principal, "Na only you waka come?"

She don't use spiritual eyes see say vice principal hand no clean.

Truly, There's God!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Gboliwe: 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Governor Shettima was re-elected despite the active part he played in this "kidnap" saga. I hail una ooo

This is just the tip of the many more of these stories we will be hearing in time to come. All I ask is good health and sound mind. We shall overcome.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis: Nigeria Labour Congress Hails Senate, Threatens Mass Action / Reno Omokri Rallying For Kate Dekpe, Opens Account For Her / President Tinubu Receives Wike And Heineken Lokpobiri In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.