Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,012 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:27 AM

Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal (21270 Views)

Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group / Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by kpolli(m): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Temmmmy:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/04/24/chibok-parents-abducted-schoolgirls-parents-accuse-vice-principal

Wait a minute!!!! I thought they said the girls were not students of that school but just students who stayed around....

These phantom girls should continue..

3 Likes

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Ekugbeh(m): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dunt worri almajiris!
Shame is ...
Oh sorry
change z here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by kelvyn7: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
I have always suspected that chibok girls kidnap is an arrangement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Moheat(m): 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
A mother of one of the abducted girls, Mariam Abubakar, stated that Vice Principal Yerima Banjiri had told the school girls that any one of them who failed to sleep in the school the night of the abduction would be expelled as a student of Government Girls Secondary School Chibok.

According to her, “A week before their abductions, Malam Yerima threatened the students not to leave for their various homes. He said that whoever went home should forget she was ever a student at the school. He told the girls that none of them should go home, that they must sleep in the school. However, none of the teachers’ daughters or even the daughters of the management staff was among those kidnapped. Only the children of we poor people were asked to sleep in the school. The [teachers and administrators] had kept their children in safer places before Boko Haram arrived.”

The distraught mother accused the vice president and possibly other staff of conniving with Boko Haram. “Our concern is that since the day of [the girls’] abduction, we have never set our eyes on Malam Yerima. He is on run,” Ms Abubakar said.

Oya Blame GEJ for this intentional act of conspiracy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by godwin120alex: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
The truth will be out one day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Ekugbeh(m): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
There z nthin lyk kidnap gurlz.
U all jez under illussion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by cescky(m): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
some one is following linda ikeji bumper to fender grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by stronger: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Moheat:

Unfortunately, the State Government who owned the said school did not bring the teachers to book either but the whole attention was shifted to GEJ

I agree that the State government should have felt more pressure than they did. But to say the pressure on GEJ was unfair is wrong! He is the Commander-in-Chief. . of the Armed forces. the Armed forces were/are fighting Boko Haram. So the bulk stopped squarely at his table!
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Ekugbeh(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Finger crossed watching as drama unfolds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by stronger: 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
So why not bring pictures of Ur daughters at least we have a picture of who we are bringing back?

After over one year, have you actually NOT seen pictures and the video of the girls?

ladies and gentlemen. . . The problem with Nigeria. . right here! Buncha -
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by jascon1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
stronger:

After over one year, have you actually NOT seen pictures and the video of the girls?

ladies and gentlemen. . . The problem with Nigeria. . right here! Buncha -
can u pls post the girl's pics pls. We haven't seen em honestly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by naija2dabone(m): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
First a governor ignore the security conerns expressed by WAEC and insist that the children MUST sit for the exam.

Then a principal absconded from the school with her daughters

After that a vice principal ordered that no child must leave the school. That all the children MUST sleep in the school that fateful night

Then a group called BBOG with 'pre registered' bank account, excos, branded tshirts, and even with a sound track on channels tv emerged.

Then the 'founder' got rewarded with an appointment for..........................

This is getting more interesting. Pull a chair, interesting times are ahead

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Ekugbeh(m): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Just imagine.
By August, BokoHaram z no more
cant wait o.

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
naija2dabone:
First a governor ignore the security conerns expressed by WAEC and insist that the children MUST sit for the exam.

Then a principal absconded from the school with her daughters

After that a vice principal ordered that no child must leave the school. That all the children MUST sleep in the school that fateful night

Then a group called BBOG with 'pre registered' bank account, excos, branded tshirts, and even with a sound track on channels tv emerged.

[size=18] Then the 'founder' got rewarded with an appointment for.......................... [/size]

This is getting more interesting. Pull a chair, interesting times are ahead

Imagine Buhari rewarding Bring Back Our Girls founder with an appointment even before he is sworn in.

Okay shaa.

No comments. Hehehe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by papaejima1: 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
And mama Peace dances Skelewu, Skelewu

Chaiii........
Now the chicken has come home to roost

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by jascon1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
stronger:

Check this link.

[img]https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=chibok+girls+picture&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=GqE6VerHKpTYauangMAG&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#imgrc=2y6AeIMWjzpWeM%253A%3BXZS7PlCYv0sIeM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.ngscholars.com%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2014%252F06%252FChibok-girls-abducted-by-Boko-Haram-2.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.ngscholars.com%252F2014%252F06%252Fnames-pictures-chibok-girls-abducted-boko-haram%252F%3B966%3B1245[/img]
honestly I didn't mean to laff, but are these girls or women? We're talking over 240 girls and the pics aren't up to 40. Can we c the passport photographs for enrollment in their school files? I learned they sat for WAEC, can WAEC body match the photographs with the the bones online? C I don't believe this story. Is too fabulous to believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Suspect33:
They should shut u joor...... Pple die every day, what is so important about dis chibok gals sef..... Rubbish........

My piece of advice to buhari -- dnt gt urself involved in dis chibok gals saga

Wow! Wow! Wow!

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by stronger: 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
honestly I didn't mean to laff, but are these girls or women? We're talking over 240 girls and the pics aren't up to 40. Can we c the passport photographs for enrollment in their school files? I learned they sat for WAEC, can WAEC body match the photographs with the the bones online? C I don't believe this story. Is too fabulous to believe.

Okay. Thanks for not believing. There's a gift prize when you walk through that door >>>>>>

Bye!

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by julybaba(m): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Had it been, this president has a working prosencephalon, he would have ordered a classical man hunt for the vice-principal:
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by jascon1(m): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
stronger:

Okay. Thanks for not believing. There's a gift prize when you walk through that door >>>>>>

Bye!
of course! with pride I'll walk out on ignorant n gullible cowards. Kees my aess, slowpoke
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by henryutd(m): 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Scammers. God is not asleep.
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Moheat(m): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
stronger:

I agree that the State government should have felt more pressure than they did. But to say the pressure on GEJ was unfair is wrong! He is the Commander-in-Chief. . of the Armed forces. the Armed forces were/are fighting Boko Haram. So the bulk stopped squarely at his table!

Yeah! You are absolutely right but don't you think working towards a crime free Nigeria should be a complementary effort? What amaze me the most was that the Governor undermined his responsibilities as the Chief Security of his State. He was also talking like an ordinary Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by MarshRiley(m): 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
If you settle down and go through the various accounts concerning this Chibok Girls,you'll know our intelligence is bin played but anyway,Blacks don't think,they love shifting blame and responsibility to someone who can easily be targeted....there's more to Chibok girls saga than you and I know
Sit down make pant dey wear you
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by CyerSeries: 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
You knew about all this information, yet you kept quiet since..Thunder fire you and your daughters there angry

2 Likes

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by stronger: 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Moheat:

Yeah! You are absolutely right but don't you think working towards a crime free Nigeria should be a complementary effort? What amaze me the most was that the Governor undermined his responsibilities as the Chief Security of his State. He was also talking like an ordinary Nigerian.

Yes it should be a complementary effort. The governor should have shared the blame more than he did. Unfortunately, he can always claim that he has no control over even the police in his state. You see, ALL security bodies in Nigeria are controlled from the center. This is why some people advocate for State policing so that security is brought closer home. The Chief Security officer tag of most governors is just a tag! They don't have any real authority over their security.

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Feraz(m): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
So why leave this information out when questions were asked? Why do we enjoy playing politics with people's lives?

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Ahmeduana(m): 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Exactly. Now that their aim has been achieved the truth will surface. God will certainly punish all the people behind this Chibok scam and those behind the Boko Haram menace.
AMIN IN TRILLION TIMES, IF MY FATHER KNOWS ABOUT IT, IF BUHARI KNOWS ABOUT IT, IF THE ENTIRE HAUSAS KNOWS ABOUT IT, INFACT ANYBODY THAT KNOWS ABOUT IT. MAY ALMIGHTY GOD EXPOSE AND PUNISHE THE PERSON OR THE GROUP OF PEOPLE, I WANT ALL LOVERS OF JUSTICE TO SAY AMEN...

3 Likes

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by chibuike65: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
So far so goOD GEJ will surely go and rest is not Do or die is now you remembered the was a teacher in that school who you should have first point accusing finger yeye parents
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Nomswag: 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
d truth is loading 15%

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Moheat(m): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
stronger:

Yes it should be a complementary effort. The governor should have shared the blame more than he did. Unfortunately, he can always claim that he has no control over even the police in his state. You see, ALL security bodies in Nigeria are controlled from the center. This is why some people advocate for State policing so that security is brought closer home. The Chief Security officer tag of most governors is just a tag! They don't have any real authority over their security.

Well said bro!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis: Nigeria Labour Congress Hails Senate, Threatens Mass Action / Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.