Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Three Best Streaming App To Have - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Three Best Streaming App To Have (1818 Views)

Sport Tv Live: The Powerful Sport Streaming App That Support Both Android/iOS / Advice !!! On Best Streaming App That Doesn't Consume Alot Of Data / Three Best Apps To Root Your Android Device Without Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Best Streaming App To Have by Sadiq3051(m): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2015
Today we will be looking at the top three must have streaming application for our mobile device to enjoy the best of live streaming on the go,tell me how will you feel watching your favourite EPL matches on your phone or tablet ? Instead of going to ball show house to pay and watch the matches,while you can achieve that with your phone... Although there are other links that is available on the internet for live streaming but our own focused is based on application that can offer most of the streaming stations on one platform known as app..The application am about to list below as been used and tested by me... So this are my own observation with the apps...The three must have streaming app are :-

Mobdro

Sybla tv

WSS

MOBDRO :- I considered this application to be the number one the list why ? Because of its less data consumption rate ,it doesn't really eat up data ,for example I can watch a full football match with 350mb of data on a low quality stream .As the app usually stream mostly on low quality. Features about this application :- the app have different categories ,ranging from sport , movie , shows , technology , animals ,games e.t.c .And under each categories you will find nothing less than 50 channels to choose from... That is one of the beauty of the Apps and it doesn't buffer a lot ,you can also download a program with the app.also you can select the language you want from the settings.

Sybla TV :- This application is second on the list , due to its easy navigation.. More less like that of mobdro..On sybla TV i usually make used of about 500mb for a full football match ,streaming on a low quality video with xmplayer ..The apps also have different categories ranging from Movie ,Music ,News and so on.Under each categories there are various channels to choose from... for your viewing pleasure.... The downside of this application is that most of the station are Arabic speaking station.. Which i believed most of us don't understand the language... Nevertheless the app still rock...And I rate it number two (2 ) on the list ,due to my own observation.

WSS ( world sport stream) app :- The app is rated the number three due to the problem or error of the apps saying "can't play this video " at most time... But the app is the best when it comes to high quality video streaming.... The apps can steam on HD mode bringing clearer picture to the viewer .The apps has various types of sport stations you can imagine and it also have some few movie station too...You can use MX player or Xmw-player with the app...The application stream on English language only.... To stream on HD mode ,you need to have enough data and a very strong 3G network to enjoy it without it lagging or buffering at all.

source :- http://codedbaba..com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MTN: Mtn Users Come In, Solution Needed please(photos) / How To Fix Gionee P5 Mini Imei Issue / LG Nexus 5X Screen Digitizer Assembly Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.