Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus (2602 Views)

Juventus Vs Real Madrid: UCL Final (1 - 4) On 3rd June 2017 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw / UEFA Champions League Draw On 14th December 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by yemmyharlee: 11:27am On Apr 24, 2015
Who is your fav to go through and wins the cup?

Pep Guardiola will return to the Camp Nou to face his former side after Bayern Munich were drawn against Barcelona in the Champions League semi-finals. Barca will be hoping for a revenge for a 7-0 aggregate defeat in 2013 at the same stage. That means holders Real Madrid face Juventus, with Carlo Ancelotti also facing a former club.
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by adegunwa4real(m): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2015
Every Champions League club wants Juvetus!
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by yemmyharlee: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2015
I am looking forward to Pep battle with Barca for the first time. He was in the stand as a confirmed replacement coach for Bayern the last time out
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by Arabambi1: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2015
Barca vs Bayern is going to be a real battle. Nice chance for Real to go the eleventh title
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by igbalajobi: 11:37am On Apr 24, 2015
Barca is the most complete team left. Any good side can take out Bayern. Their second leg victory over Porto wouldn't have happened if it was a good team
Barca v Madrid final

UCL winner 2014/15 - My prediction - Barca
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by yemmyharlee: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2015
igbalajobi:
Barca is the most complete team left. Any good side can take out Bayern. Their second leg victory over Porto wouldn't have happened if it was a good team
Barca v Madrid final
UCL winner 2014/15 - My prediction - Barca
While I agree with you that Barca is the most complete team left, I think Real Madrid in final is going to be a different ball game entirely. This is a big chance for Madrid to be the first team to retain UCL trophy in the modern times
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by pamcode(m): 11:51am On Apr 24, 2015
i believe Juve can do it. But i have Barcelona as my favourite
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by Arabambi1: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2015
pamcode:
i believe Juve can do it. But i have Barcelona as my favourite
I seriously doubt that! JUve beating Madrid.?
Madrid is an attacking team and Juve is a typical Italian team (defensive)

As for Pep, it is time for him to face the monster he created - Mesis grin
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by yemmyharlee: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2015
Arabambi1:

I like that grin grin grin the monster he created
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by officerecruit12: 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Barca should take out Bayern
Madrid will take out Juvetus
Both matches will be keenly fought with slender wins

My prediction
Barca v Madrid to play final

Winner - Barca (even though my heart wants Ronaldo to win but Messi will take it a battle between himself and Ronalo this time around and not forgetting the influence of Neymar & Suarez)
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by pamcode(m): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
Arabambi1:

that y i have barca as my favourite, but still juve could still spring a surprise they are very good at counters
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by igbalajobi: 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
pamcode:
that y i have barca as my favourite, but still juve could still spring a surprise they are very good at counters
in a game of football, it is difficult to predict who will go through but on paper Madrid attacking talents should be able to see out Juventus Defensive set up. As for Barca/Bayern, that's a tough call. The last time Bayern took Barca to the cleaners, were they the same set of players for both sides?
I believe Barca front three of Messi, Neymar & Suarez is better than all-round bayern team. The only problem the last time out was Barca defense and I think they have improve on that this time around

1 Like

Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by scantee(m): 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
If they like let them join Chelsea&Bay 2geda we mst go tru barca all d way.
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by igbalajobi: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
scantee:
scantee:
I am sure you don't mean that. One team barca will never pray to meet at any level is Chelsea especially when the team is being coach by Mourinho grin grin grin grin
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by yemmyharlee: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
igbalajobi:

I am sure you don't mean that. One team barca will never pray to meet at any level is Chelsea especially when the team is being coach by Mourinho grin grin grin grin
Barca always find it hard to go pass a defensive-minded team. Though I am not a Chelsea supporter I find amusing when fans accuse Chelsea of packing bus but nobody seems to pay attention to Athletico Madrid. I think Athletico is a glorified Stoke City of EPL
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Visca Fc Barcelona

all hail King messi

Treble tinx loading
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chai...I really hope Barcelona goes through to the finals....#Barca4theTrophy cool
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by Arabambi1: 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Kayworld26:
Chai...I really hope Barcelona goes through to the finals....#Barca4theTrophy cool
If barca goes through to the final, I can't see Madrid or Juventus stopping them, I would prefer Bayern & Barca final
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by officerecruit12: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
We also have to consider what the effect of local league distractions will be on each of the four teams
Barca - Still in lead for La Liga title and copa de la rey - Big distractions
Bayern - Already winner of the Bundesliga - so they have little to distract them
real Madrid - Fighting to keep up & wrestle la liga from Barca with 2 point behind them - Not much of distraction
Juve - runaway winner of Seria A - Less distractions
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by yemmyharlee: 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
Juventus are still in running for the Copa Italia so I think they all have same level of local distractions but the team with the best resources (first 11 and reserve) will likely go through.
officerecruit12:
We also have to consider what the effect of local league distractions will be on each of the four teams
Bayern - Already winner of the Bundesliga - so they have little to distract them
real Madrid - Fighting to keep up & wrestle la liga from Barca with 2 point behind them - Not much of distraction
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by Arabambi1: 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
officerecruit12:
You also have to consider top players that may be missing in action for each team
Barca - I dont think they have any big/top players on the injury table
Bayern - Robben & Ribery will be hugely missed
Real Madrid - Bale, Benzema, Modric
Juventus - Pogba
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Arabambi1:
If barca goes through to the final, I can't see Madrid or Juventus stopping them, I would prefer Bayern & Barca final
So you would rather see Bayern in the final? Rooting for Barca, my 2nd favorite club smiley
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by igbalajobi: 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Kayworld26:
So you would rather see Bayern in the final? Rooting for Barca, my 2nd favorite club smiley
. I am only looking at the odds but if I have my way, I would rather prefer Madrid to win because of Ronaldo & Ancelotti or Juventus at least for an outsider to win it to stop all dis gra gra of the big teams like Bayern Barca and Madrid
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
igbalajobi:
. I am only looking at the odds but if I have my way, I would rather prefer Madrid to win because of Ronaldo & Ancelotti or Juventus at least for an outsider to win it to stop all dis gra gra of the big teams like Bayern Barca and Madrid
Would prefer Juve to madrid or bayern...i dont want madrid to win because of CR7 grin
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by igbalajobi: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Kayworld26:
Would prefer Juve to madrid or bayern...i dont want madrid to win because of CR7 grin
ok now let's go there
I don't want barca to win because of Messi & Neymar - their shakara go be too much wink wink
I don't want Bayern to win because of Pep - his shakara will be something out of this world sad sad sad
and if Madrid cannot win I will rather prefer Juventus because of Pogba, Pirlo & Buffon grin grin grin grin grin. Mind you I am a gunner till eternity embarassed embarassed embarassed grin grin grin
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by yemmyharlee: 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
igbalajobi:
ok now let's go there
I don't want barca to win because of Messi & Neymar - their shakara go be too much wink wink
I don't want Bayern to win because of Pep - his shakara will be something out of this world sad sad sad
and if Madrid cannot win I will rather prefer Juventus because of Pogba, Pirlo & Buffon grin grin grin grin grin. Mind you I am a gunner till eternity embarassed embarassed embarassed grin grin grin
If I want to go by your reasons, I think I will support you on Juventu; those bunch of players had no star player they have worked their ass off. Mind you I am a lover of uderdog just like I will want Pacquio to win against Maywheather wink
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
igbalajobi:
ok now let's go there
Gunner undecided undecided...No wonder, we are coming to thrash you at the Emirates this weekend tongue..

Honestly i dont know much about Juve nd Bayern...but would love Barca or Juve to win cause they have won it the least times compared to Madrid and Bayern grin.......#StillbeefingCR7 grin
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by igbalajobi: 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
So I have been dinning with a sworn enemy grin grin grin grin grin #distimearound we gonna beat Chelsea - May Hazard get injury before the match, may Courtois get flu, May Cesh get abdominal pain, May Matic get red card in the 1st minute! who else, May our biggest nemesis Drogba no recover on time for the match, make I come see who una go field grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kayworld26:
Gunner undecided undecided...No wonder, we are coming to thrash you at the Emirates this weekend tongue..

Honestly i dont know much about Juve nd Bayern...but would love Barca or Juve to win cause they have won it the least times compared to Madrid and Bayern grin.......#StillbeefingCR7 grin
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by yemmyharlee: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
igbalajobi:
So I have been dinning with a sworn enemy grin grin grin grin grin #distimearound we gonna beat Chelsea - May Hazard get injury before the match, may Courtois get flu, May Cesh get abdominal pain, May Matic get red card in the 1st minute! who else, May our biggest nemesis Drogba no recover on time for the match, make I come see who una go field grin grin grin grin grin grin
Amen Amen and Amen, I am with you on this, wetin now? at least for once make them allow Prof to have one against the proud one grin grin grin grin but you wicked small ooo, who come remain if all these ones you mentioned no dey there, abi na 11 Mikel una want make them field grin grin grin grin
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
igbalajobi:
LOL...Aside Diego and Remy....all our players are fit for the game..so you better get ready cheesy

Meanwhile Mou will be making a decision on Diego tomorrow, i just hope he is fit enough to play...i have missed him gaan grin

0.2 OR 2.4...Pick a score line grin
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
yemmyharlee:

Amen Amen and Amen, I am with you on this, wetin now? at least for once make them allow Prof to have one against the proud one grin grin grin grin but you wicked small ooo, who come remain if all these ones you mentioned no dey there, abi na 11 Mikel una want make them field grin grin grin grin
You people should stop wasting time praying and start training cause una Giroud leg no go touch ball tomorrow tongue grin grin
Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi Final - Barca V Bayern, Madrid V Juventus by igbalajobi: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Kayworld26:
LOL...Aside Diego and Remy....all our players are fit for the game..so you better get ready cheesy

Meanwhile Mou will be making a decision on Diego tomorrow, i just hope he is fit enough to pla[size=8pt][/size]y...i have missed him gaan grin

0.2 OR 2.4...Pick a score line grin
not again, he wont make it by Wenger's grace grin grin grin. I will pick the scoreline I want after the match cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Kayworld26:
You people should stop wasting time praying and start training cause una Giroud leg no go touch ball tomorrow tongue grin grin
. his legs doesn't have to touch balls as long as the balls enter Chelsea's net wink wink wink. anyhow make we just win

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? / Strictly Bundesliga / Messi Outshines Ronaldo Leading To Madrid Downfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.