Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Shocking Revelation! See Who Is Behind The Abduction Of The Chibok Girls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Revelation! See Who Is Behind The Abduction Of The Chibok Girls (9610 Views)

Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi / "Buhari's Men Kidnapped Chibok Girls" - Fani Kayode / Tambuwal Probes The “Abduction” Of Patience Paul In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Revelation! See Who Is Behind The Abduction Of The Chibok Girls by Ezemust: 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:
If I were Buhari, as a 'boko haram sponsor', I will send shekau to the south east so as to reduce their voting strength and make Gej not to Underrate the boko haram as he did. I don't know why people allow the worms in their stomachs to reason for them
Abdul ke banza mutum ne.watarana Allah na kamk ku duka.
Re: Shocking Revelation! See Who Is Behind The Abduction Of The Chibok Girls by Emphany: 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:
If its true, the principal should be arrested. Jonathan is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria. Imagine prospective criminals like SAS and the principal moving about freely.

Thank God for the BBOG campaign if not people would have forgotten about those girls. As for those accusing Buhari, even if he started it, I'm ok because pdp did their own too on NTA and AIT.

As for the fools accusing Buhari of sponsoring boko haram, so that attack they launched on him in kaduna was staged? That doesn't look staged to me and under the same gej govt, the other guy who dressed like a female wasn't asked who their sponsor is.

Pdp is Boko haram and boko haram is pdp- late bombed Azazi
Its obvious you have been cursed,stupid dunce.Face reality,the blood of those innocent girls will hunt the north for real.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Revelation! See Who Is Behind The Abduction Of The Chibok Girls by Ezemust: 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
lanicky:
Hmmm! I feel for them cry
the truth no far
Re: Shocking Revelation! See Who Is Behind The Abduction Of The Chibok Girls by lanicky(f): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ezemust:
the truth no far

We know the truth already wink
Re: Shocking Revelation! See Who Is Behind The Abduction Of The Chibok Girls by Ezemust: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
MalcoImX:
Igbo man will call others animals, but when you call him animal he'll begin cry that they're calling for genocide on him.
but the Igbos dont go about killing themsf just for political power.before the election the northerner were saying that if gej wins they will all join boko haram and help destroy Nigeria.is dat nt animalistic?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Revelation! See Who Is Behind The Abduction Of The Chibok Girls by Ezemust: 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
lanicky:

We know the truth already wink
gossip me small naw abeg.na kneel down i carry de beg u Lany Lany
Re: Shocking Revelation! See Who Is Behind The Abduction Of The Chibok Girls by Ezemust: 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
bigass123:
[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
I know some slowpoke will come here and mention Buhari.
Na sango, go fire una head one after the other. Mischief and hate will kill you dead soon. So Buhari will be killing is fellow brothers because of GEJ abi? He will abduct innocent girls from the North to get at GEJ abi? Are you meaning to say BH no sabi road to otueke, why didn't BH go there to wipe the village clean to force GEJ out of power. Some of you gifted lizard and kitchen brains.
Thunder fire all of you haters... as you're busy defaming my general, you're busy placing curses on your heads. That man is innocent of your frivolous insinuations.
God bless GEJ
God bless GMB
Gos punish HATERS
God bless NIGERIA

dat would be outright war
Re: Shocking Revelation! See Who Is Behind The Abduction Of The Chibok Girls by Moheat(m): 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:
If its true, the principal should be arrested. Jonathan is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria. Imagine prospective criminals like SAS and the principal moving about freely.

Thank God for the BBOG campaign if not people would have forgotten about those girls. As for those accusing Buhari, even if he started it, I'm ok because pdp did their own too on NTA and AIT.

As for the fools accusing Buhari of sponsoring boko haram, so that attack they launched on him in kaduna was staged? That doesn't look staged to me and under the same gej govt, the other guy who dressed like a female wasn't asked who their sponsor is.

Will you ever make a sensible post without being sentimental?
Re: Shocking Revelation! See Who Is Behind The Abduction Of The Chibok Girls by ignis: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Interrogate the idiott
Re: Shocking Revelation! See Who Is Behind The Abduction Of The Chibok Girls by MalcoImX: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ezemust:
but the Igbos dont go about killing themsf just for political power.before the election the northerner were saying that if gej wins they will all join boko haram and help destroy Nigeria.is dat nt animalistic?
Or rather, if Jonathan wins Boko Haram will finish North.
Re: Shocking Revelation! See Who Is Behind The Abduction Of The Chibok Girls by Taofeekbasit(m): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
[i][/i][b][/b]God knows best
Re: Shocking Revelation! See Who Is Behind The Abduction Of The Chibok Girls by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Shocking Revelation! See Who Is Behind The Abduction Of The Chibok Girls by Ivanspring(f): 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
The God of Goodluck is not asleep...
Re: Shocking Revelation! See Who Is Behind The Abduction Of The Chibok Girls by goodgate: 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
APContherun:

Stop that nonsense. Who cares if you are Igbo or not?
The guy who made the comment your guy quickly lapped onto has said coherently he's not Igbo why bring the Igbo into this. It's people like you who open your people to unnecessary and unwarranted attacks. For you to believe with the guy you quoted that every stupid comment made on naira land must be an Igbo's shows how low in reasoning you are.
keep your advice,mind your business.
Re: Shocking Revelation! See Who Is Behind The Abduction Of The Chibok Girls by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 25, 2015
goodgate:
keep your advice,mind your business.
You see what happens when you seek endorsement from others and sell out your own kit and kin. You want people to believe that you are one sensible Igbo man on Nairaland and others are not. That is the problem with your type and the problem of Igbo's in general..... Over Sabi. Odeh. No nau he won't keep his advice to himself, you have brought yourself out so enjoy the chastisement. tongue tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Revelation! See Who Is Behind The Abduction Of The Chibok Girls by Dereformer(m): 5:38am On Apr 25, 2015
A very dark cloud is covering the North of Nigeria.
They have murdered sleep and shall sleep no more.
The parents of those girls are accomplice to the heineous crime of abduction of those innocent girls.

Let me say this. Those girls were used as purn and considered expendable by those Born to rule.

The Almighty God that created those girls is annoyed and will deal with all those involved in this conspiracy.
Re: Shocking Revelation! See Who Is Behind The Abduction Of The Chibok Girls by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 25, 2015
Dereformer:
A very dark cloud is covering the North of Nigeria.
They have murdered sleep and shall sleep no more.
The parents of those girls are accomplice to the heineous crime of abduction of those innocent girls.

Let me say this. Those girls were used as purn and considered expendable by those Born to rule.

The Almighty God that created those girls is annoyed and will deal with all those involved in this conspiracy.
You only get half of it when you realise that Chibok is a Christian community... at least 70% of the inhabitants are Christians. They don't want you to know this, and one fool will come and start chanting.."its not about religion ". I cry everyday for the Christian minorities in Borno State and in Northern Nigeria generally.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Revelation! See Who Is Behind The Abduction Of The Chibok Girls by Nasa28(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2017
Fragmentation is a million times better than the devastation of war.

That's the summary and I think Its true
Re: Shocking Revelation! See Who Is Behind The Abduction Of The Chibok Girls by chiagozien(m): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2017
boko haram is northern project.as simple as abc.
Re: Shocking Revelation! See Who Is Behind The Abduction Of The Chibok Girls by asksteve(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2017
[q]
Re: Shocking Revelation! See Who Is Behind The Abduction Of The Chibok Girls by asksteve(m): 10:17am On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Shocking Revelation! See Who Is Behind The Abduction Of The Chibok Girls by asksteve(m): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Point of correction, d PDP members dat were BH moved to APC after d betrayed PDP so its now APC is BH n BH is APC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flood: Akeredolu orders closure of public schools in flood-prone areas / Osinbajo: FG To Restructure SME Loans / Nigeria’s Oil Revenue Surges As Crude Production Rises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.