Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,375 members, 7,781,050 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:03 AM

My Job Hunts Today Hit 1100times I Have Been Applying For Jobs In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Job Hunts Today Hit 1100times I Have Been Applying For Jobs In Nigeria (21625 Views)

Please Stop Doing These 9 Things When Applying For Jobs Online / How To Get Recruiters’ Attention When Applying For Jobs By E-mail - Vineck.com / Discover 5 Tips For Selling Yourself When Applying For Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Job Hunts Today Hit 1100times I Have Been Applying For Jobs In Nigeria by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
link2jude:

Please am an applicant as well.
How do I get a voluntary job and where do I go to?
Thanks

Try look out for Non-governmental organizations or any rights group, thats a good way to start cos there's alot of connection there..What state are you in
Re: My Job Hunts Today Hit 1100times I Have Been Applying For Jobs In Nigeria by link2jude(m): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
xxxoladevoxxx:

Try look out for Non-governmental organizations or any rights group, thats a good way to start cos there's alot of connection there..What state are you in

Am in Lagos state.
Pls kindly assist me in which ever way you can, I don't just know where to or how to locate one.

Thanks
Re: My Job Hunts Today Hit 1100times I Have Been Applying For Jobs In Nigeria by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
link2jude:

Am in Lagos state.
Pls kindly assist me in which ever way you can, I don't just know where to or how to locate one.

Thanks

I'll do my best....Will send u a PM this week. What did u study or whats ur area of expertise?
Re: My Job Hunts Today Hit 1100times I Have Been Applying For Jobs In Nigeria by link2jude(m): 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
xxxoladevoxxx:

I'll do my best....Will send u a PM this week. What did u study or whats ur area of expertise?

Electromechanics Technology.
+2348067939978 whatsapp
Re: My Job Hunts Today Hit 1100times I Have Been Applying For Jobs In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 28, 2015
don't give up, op. crossing my fingers for u
Re: My Job Hunts Today Hit 1100times I Have Been Applying For Jobs In Nigeria by anasey(m): 5:55am On Apr 28, 2015
link2jude:

Electromechanics Technology.
+2348067939978 whatsapp

can you send me your C.V to info@grandfix.com.ng
Re: My Job Hunts Today Hit 1100times I Have Been Applying For Jobs In Nigeria by owolabiza(m): 6:30am On Apr 28, 2015
I also need help too,I don't mind to work in a voluntary organisation..am a graduate of STATISTICS with second class upper21....I also have good knowledge of computer hardware and software......07065729525!!!
Re: My Job Hunts Today Hit 1100times I Have Been Applying For Jobs In Nigeria by link2jude(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
anasey:

can you send me your C.V to info@grandfix.com.ng

ok
Re: My Job Hunts Today Hit 1100times I Have Been Applying For Jobs In Nigeria by openmine(m): 2:59pm On May 16, 2015
sweetrace:
Op, must you work for someone else? Don't you have skills you can put to some good use? I'm a Christian, but I don't believe in one wasting their time and lives attending deliverances. Where is it recorded in the bible that anyone had to undergo multiple deliverances. Even the case that needed fasting and prayers was sorted out without the multiple sessions. I think you've attended one too many.
The time you spend attending these sessions could have been spent improving your skills or acquiring some. In the 3 years you've spent searching for a job, I sincerely hope you've improved yourself. Lamenting helps nothing. Neither does always being online. Make a fundamental change to take your life to the next level. Remind yourself everyday that you are in it to win it. You are your most valuable asset. Do what you need to do to make it happen! Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Create the mindset that will bring out the Greatness in you. You will not only survive, You will thrive.
Look at your environment and recognize a need that you can fill and make some money. Cnn did a report of a young guy who saw the need for paper bags in his community. With very little money and 0 machinery, he set to work. Today, he is an employer of labor. Another guy with no education harnessed the wind to generate electricity for his community. ALA gave him a scholarship.
Now, all these and more people can do it, why can't you? Please make God proud by thinking outside the box and doing something.
My dear Ad infinitum likes for you jare...You much wink wink

1 Like

Re: My Job Hunts Today Hit 1100times I Have Been Applying For Jobs In Nigeria by Hackomania(m): 10:34pm On May 26, 2015
Nafizzey:
sorry for my question pls, but how does one identify a problem in dire need of solution around him/her? would appreciate if you will provide some hints...

What is most complained about is a problem. Some aren't even spoken about but are generally felt.

What do you think about whoever could solve the problem of traffic in Lagos/PH for example? See how Gidi_Traffic on Twitter became a pace setter for not just Traffic Twitter handles, but traffic radio stations etc...

Sorry I replied late
Re: My Job Hunts Today Hit 1100times I Have Been Applying For Jobs In Nigeria by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2015
p2t2r:
This one is strong..
hahhhhhhaaa, what is strong there? If I catch u ehnnn ,hahhhhhhaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Previous Company Sued Me To Court After I Got Another Job With A Company. / One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. / MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.