Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,048 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Graphic Pics: Woman In Critical Condition After Horrific Beatin From Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Pics: Woman In Critical Condition After Horrific Beatin From Boyfriend (1100 Views)

7-month-old Baby Raped By Step Father In Critical Health Condition / Victims Of Cultist Attacks In Ezi-Umunya, Anambra In Critical Condition (photos) / 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Pics: Woman In Critical Condition After Horrific Beatin From Boyfriend by consultancy: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
This man you see here, is a horrible, horrible man. You won't believe what he did to his woman. 18 year old Malawian woman, Linda Phulani is currently in a critical condition after her live-in-lover John Yasini beat her mercilessly over allegations of infidelity.According to Malawi Nation, Linda moved in with John in January this year without her parents consent. After she moved in, John banned her from going to visit her friends and family and became abusive. On the day of the brutal beating which was Thursday April 16th, Linda had gone out without his permission to a neighboring village to see somefriends. He suspected that she had gone to see a man and when she came back home...you will not believe what this man did to this woman. The photos are horrific. *viewer discretion advised* Continue to read the rest of the story...He beat her mercilessly with chains and rods, and dragged her through something hot, then left her for dead. He later had a change of heart and rushed her to a local hospital.When interrogated, John said he had being hearing rumors of his wife cheating. He said her going out on the day of the incident without his consent proved to him that she was indeed cheating on him. He blamed the devil for his action."I am a good person and have never committed any crime inmy life. I did not intend to harm my wife. It is the work of the devil. I wish her well. Infact I was the one who took her to our Local hospital in our area.He is currently in police custody and will soon be charged for domestic violence and "unlawful wounding".

Re: Graphic Pics: Woman In Critical Condition After Horrific Beatin From Boyfriend by Noloss(f): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Where is d pics?

[quote author=consultancy post=33057834]This man you see here, is a horrible, horrible man. You won't believe what he did to his woman. 18 year old Malawian woman, Linda Phulani is currently in a critical condition after her live-in-lover John Yasini beat her mercilessly over allegations of infidelity.According to Malawi Nation, Linda moved in with John in January this year without her parents consent. After she moved in, John banned her from going to visit her friends and family and became abusive. On the day of the brutal beating which was Thursday April 16th, Linda had gone out without his permission to a neighboring village to see somefriends. He suspected that she had gone to see a man and when she came back home...you will not believe what this man did to this woman. The photos are horrific. *viewer discretion advised* Continue to read the rest of the story...He beat her mercilessly with chains and rods, and dragged her through something hot, then left her for dead. He later had a change of heart and rushed her to a local hospital.When interrogated, John said he had being hearing rumors of his wife cheating. He said her going out on the day of the incident without his consent proved to him that she was indeed cheating on him. He blamed the devil for his action."I am a good person and have never committed any crime inmy life. I did not intend to harm my wife. It is the work of the devil. I wish her well. Infact I was the one who took her to our Local hospital in our area.He is currently in police custody and will soon be charged for domestic violence and "unlawful wounding".[/quote
]
Re: Graphic Pics: Woman In Critical Condition After Horrific Beatin From Boyfriend by consultancy: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
tryin to upload d pics
Re: Graphic Pics: Woman In Critical Condition After Horrific Beatin From Boyfriend by Lanretoye(m): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
that must be as a result of "you cant do anything for me" sad, Ladies if u have a monstrous boyfriend,anytime he threatens you just run for your dear life otherwise you might end up in that messy state.
I wonder if she was tied while receiving the brutality ,even a goat will run before u do am that kind thing...i am sorry for her tho.
Re: Graphic Pics: Woman In Critical Condition After Horrific Beatin From Boyfriend by Brymo: 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Can't even go over the pics again. No woman has to be a victim of physical abuse. Women have to
feel like they are not alone.
-- Salma Hayek

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe 'vampire' Killer Appears In Court / Caterpillar Almost Climbs Taxi After Shocking Accident On A Highway (photos) / Photos Of Some Of The Money Recovered From Andrew Yakubu, Former GMD Of NNPC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.