Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,317 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... (6374 Views)

Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF / Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by yaxx: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola, David West, Oby Ezekwesili Make Ministers’ List

Baring any change of tactics and political manoeuvreing, the Director General of Buhari Campaign Organisation and Rivers State Governor, Rt. Hon. Chibuke Rotimi Amaechi from the South South geo political zone would head the incoming APC administration’s cabinet as Secretary to the Government of the Federation.

FrontiersNews gathered that the season technocrat and former presidential candidate also from South South, Prof. Pat Utomi has been pencilled down as the head of the economic team. He is to serve as Minister of Economic Planning/ Adviser to President on Economic matters.

Our correspondent learnt that other names that have been sent for security clearance included: AGF/Min. of Justice – Bar. B. R Fashola – SW; Min. of Abuja. – Dr. Hussein Dikko – NW; Min. of Agric – Prof. S. A Garki – NW; Min. of Works – Dr. Chris Ingige – SE; and Min. of Education- Prof. O. K. Ezekwesili -SE

Others include – Min. of Aviation – Sadiya Farouk – NW; Min. of Culture/Tourism – James Ocholi – NC; Min. of Labour & Prod. – Bisi Akande – SW; Min. of Defence – Gen. Lawal Jafaru Isa – NW; Min. of Petroleum – Prof. David T- West – SS; Min. of Finance – Dr. Umar Mutallib – NW; Min. of Foreign Affairs – Gen. A. Aboki – NC and Min. of Internal Affairs – Y. M Tuggar – NE
Other distinguished Nigerian who would make the cabinet are Lagos vibrant Pastor Tunde Bakare as Minister for Special Duties; Min. of Industries – PST. BD Lawal; Min. of Solid Min.- Bar. Solomon Dalung – NC; Min for Science & T – Engr. Segun Oni – SW; Min. of Health – Prof. Hamid Ahmad – NW; Min. of Women – Sharon Ikeazor – SE; Min. for Youth – Umana Umana -SS
The chairman of Leadership Newspapers and former presidential aspirant, Sam Nda Isaiah is pencilled down as Minister of Information; Min. of Transport- Timpire Silver – SS; Min. of Water Res. – Alh. Inuwa Yahaya – NE; Min. of Commerce- Dr. Fayemi K – SW; Min. of Sports – Kabir Mustapha- NE while APC governorship candidate in Rivers State, Dakuku Peterside would be Minister of Niger Delta.

Other appointments according to our sources include EFCC chairman – Col. Hameed Ali rtd – NE; Nat. Sec. Adviser – Gen. A. Dambazau -NW; Presidential Adviser on Agric – Prof. Ango Abdullahi – NW while President Spokesman would be Alhaji- Lai Muhammed from the NC.

Visit http://www.frontiersnews.com/NG/ for more
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by jascon1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
Tbh am not a fan on any of these names. Im simply watching to c how it unfolds
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by Firefire(m): 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin cheesy

Min. of Petroleum – Prof. David T- West – SS;

Minister for Special Duties - Pastor Tunde Bakare

Min. of Transport- Timpire Silver

Minister of Niger Delta - Dakuku Peterside

[size=18pt]President Spokesman - Alhaji- Lai Muhammed

[/size]

wonderful cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by tizz04(m): 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
angry nonsense
Foolish apc ppl
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by Dannyset(m): 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Shoroniyen?
U people are now GMB's P.A ba?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by Firefire(m): 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
tizz04:
angry nonsense
Foolish apc ppl

why now ?
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by Mynd44: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Well...Pat Utomi and Fayemi are the biggest contributors to campaign manifestos anyway. It will be nice to see how they intend to implement them.

Segun Oni....nice, seems Fayose's headache ain't over yet.

I don't trust this list though.
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by midolian(m): 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
tizz04:
angry nonsense
Foolish apc ppl
pikin, u go just kill urself.
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by imbless: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
I envision the downfall of GMB if he choose or allow the likes of amaechi and Co into his cabinet, especially obj.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by seankafor(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
this guy just keeps hating the south east........... Well God is in control..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by ki02020(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
E fit be true o similar list had poped up
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by PassingShot(m): 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Not a bad list on the face value.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by kennynelcon(m): 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
If I make my dream wage, what biz do I have with a country divided into four.
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Sai Buhari......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is indeed exclusive....Sai Buhari...Ride on Oga ..no shaking grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wike and Patience Jonathan are the losers here. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by Pectoris(m): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmm, watching in 4D
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by lazsnaira(m): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
So na the change be this?
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by 500samuel(m): 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
fayemi and fayose from ekiti is not too visible considering the fact that buhari said he needed handful cabinet...
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by garrix8: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
seankafor:

What kind of M0RONIC talk is this??

Are you an accursed dolt??

Dr. Chris Ngige

Dr. Oby Ezekwesili

Sharon Ikeazor

Aren't these people from South East??

Isn't Prof. Pat Utomi an Ibo man from Delta State??

Stop speaking like a mentally challenged Maggot else I shall be left with no choice but to Lagoonishly exterminate you.

cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by Hope1: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nobody should believe this, it is fake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
garrix8:

Dr. Chris Ngige

Dr. Oby Ezekwesili

Sharon Ikeazor

Stop speaking like a mentally challenged Maggot else I shall be left with no choice but to Lagoonishly exterminate you.

cheesy

okoro, Delta state is in south south today, when it suits you Delta becomes part of south east grin grin grin grin.

when we ask for biafra due to this inconsistencies you and your parents will say its unjustified. shame

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by VirginFinder: 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Useless list!

NL is inexplicably boring and dry today.
Hence, this garbage on front page.
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mynd44:
Well...Pat Utomi and Fayemi are the biggest contributors to campaign manifestos anyway. It will be nice to see how they intend to implement them.

Segun Oni....nice, seems Fayose's headache ain't over yet.

I don't trust this list though.
I don't trust this list at all.
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by IGBOSON1: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
seankafor:

^^^Bros, i really don't know why you're surprised at the names being linked to the various ministries! undecided

I just had a hearty chuckle at all those peeps linking Igbo names (K I Kalu and Soludo) with the finance ministry in a Fulani federal gov't! It would have defeated their aim of grabbing power back from the 'usurpers' and i never saw that happening!

Notice how the FCT (a federal territory that's supposed to be for ALL Nigerians, with all of us having equal stake in it).....notice how once again they've kept it firmly in their grasp! smiley

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
If it happens God willing, this is huge and makes him the defacto number 2.

May the gods allow our incoming president and government to fulfill their mandate.
yaxx:
Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola, David West, Oby Ezekwesili Make Ministers’ List

Baring any change of tactics and political manoeuvreing, the Director General of Buhari Campaign Organisation and Rivers State Governor, Rt. Hon. Chibuke Rotimi Amaechi from the South South geo political zone would head the incoming APC administration’s cabinet as Secretary to the Government of the Federation.

FrontiersNews gathered that the season technocrat and former presidential candidate also from South South, Prof. Pat Utomi has been pencilled down as the head of the economic team. He is to serve as Minister of Economic Planning/ Adviser to President on Economic matters.

Our correspondent learnt that other names that have been sent for security clearance included: AGF/Min. of Justice – Bar. B. R Fashola – SW; Min. of Abuja. – Dr. Hussein Dikko – NW; Min. of Agric – Prof. S. A Garki – NW; Min. of Works – Dr. Chris Ingige – SE; and Min. of Education- Prof. O. K. Ezekwesili -SE

Others include – Min. of Aviation – Sadiya Farouk – NW; Min. of Culture/Tourism – James Ocholi – NC; Min. of Labour & Prod. – Bisi Akande – SW; Min. of Defence – Gen. Lawal Jafaru Isa – NW; Min. of Petroleum – Prof. David T- West – SS; Min. of Finance – Dr. Umar Mutallib – NW; Min. of Foreign Affairs – Gen. A. Aboki – NC and Min. of Internal Affairs – Y. M Tuggar – NE
Other distinguished Nigerian who would make the cabinet are Lagos vibrant Pastor Tunde Bakare as Minister for Special Duties; Min. of Industries – PST. BD Lawal; Min. of Solid Min.- Bar. Solomon Dalung – NC; Min for Science & T – Engr. Segun Oni – SW; Min. of Health – Prof. Hamid Ahmad – NW; Min. of Women – Sharon Ikeazor – SE; Min. for Youth – Umana Umana -SS
The chairman of Leadership Newspapers and former presidential aspirant, Sam Nda Isaiah is pencilled down as Minister of Information; Min. of Transport- Timpire Silver – SS; Min. of Water Res. – Alh. Inuwa Yahaya – NE; Min. of Commerce- Dr. Fayemi K – SW; Min. of Sports – Kabir Mustapha- NE while APC governorship candidate in Rivers State, Dakuku Peterside would be Minister of Niger Delta.

Other appointments according to our sources include EFCC chairman – Col. Hameed Ali rtd – NE; Nat. Sec. Adviser – Gen. A. Dambazau -NW; Presidential Adviser on Agric – Prof. Ango Abdullahi – NW while President Spokesman would be Alhaji- Lai Muhammed from the NC.

Visit http://www.frontiersnews.com/NG/ for more

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by buoye1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
I just love this!

Almost perfect!
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by garrix8: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
aguiyi:

okoro, Delta state is in south south today, when it suits you Delta becomes part of south east grin grin grin grin.

when we ask for biafra due to this inconsistencies you and your parents will say its unjustified. shame

You are an Illiterate with serious comprehension issues. Did I say Prof. Pat Utomi is from SE? Didn't your cataract filled eyes see the three people I said are from SE??

You're a fortified Eediot...

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by uchendu99(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Choose who you like, just give me good governance.
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by Francis5: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
90% of the names are recycled from 30 years ago

Is this a change forward or a change backwards

Isn't Mutalib (sp?) the father of the underwear bomber?

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by Francis5: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Presidential Adviser on Agric – Prof. Ango Abdullahi

What does Ango know about modern Agriculture?
For example, does he know what precision agriculture means?

Oh! I will miss the current agric minister

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by Jesusloveyou: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
seankafor:
d south east hate themselve since 1861,beside is ngige and ikeazor not from east,although d list is fake,how can rivers and ekiti has 2 each without edo not having one.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by seankafor(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
garrix8:

Dr. Chris Ngige

Dr. Oby Ezekwesili

Sharon Ikeazor

cheesy
those u mentioned are just in minor positions.... But like i said before, God is in control, w ill still survive

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos / Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? / Gov Yahaya Bello Advises FG To Apply Local Solutions To National Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.