Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Peeling Skin, What Could Be The Cause? - Pictures - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Peeling Skin, What Could Be The Cause? - Pictures (1553 Views)

Small Animals And Insects That Cause Big And Deadly Diseases / Please Help Save A Friend (peeling Skin) / 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peeling Skin, What Could Be The Cause? - Pictures by toluxa1(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Good Day Doctors. Yesterday or so I suddenly noticed there was some peeling on my upper arms area. This morning after taking my bath, didn't apply any cream (I naturally have a dry skin), I just noticed the peeling was so wide spread across all my hands, back, almost everywhere apart from my face and lower half.

Not sure what the cause can be. I use Safeguard soap and we have been using same source of water for a while- borehole (which we buy).

1 Share

Re: Peeling Skin, What Could Be The Cause? - Pictures by Merlissa(f): 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Could be the soap, cream or water..

But am not a doctor
Re: Peeling Skin, What Could Be The Cause? - Pictures by propzncribz: 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Google scabies
Re: Peeling Skin, What Could Be The Cause? - Pictures by kristal4eva(f): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Skin peeling is not normal, am sure ur skin is reacting to some things. Why nor try green world health products to cleans ur body inside out. Trust me it works. My no. 08033202013 for more info
Re: Peeling Skin, What Could Be The Cause? - Pictures by toluxa1(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
I called a Lab tech abi wetin dem dey call dos people wey dey do test for lab. He said it's most likely heat. He said to watch it for a few days
Re: Peeling Skin, What Could Be The Cause? - Pictures by ricki: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
happens to me the uk but not in naija. so weather and some of de above.....
Re: Peeling Skin, What Could Be The Cause? - Pictures by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
kristal4eva:
Skin peeling is not normal, am sure ur skin is reacting to some things. Why nor try green world health products to cleans ur body inside out. Trust me it works. My no. 08033202013 for more info

Madam marketer.. why lie cos you want to sell?

@ op.. its very normal esp whem your skin needs to shed off as a result of a swift change in weather.. are you dry-skinned? Take lots of water, fruits & invest in creams like jergens, E45 etc
Re: Peeling Skin, What Could Be The Cause? - Pictures by toluxa1(m): 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ariel20:

Madam marketer.. why lie cos you want to sell?

@ op.. its very normal esp whem your skin needs to shed off as a result of a swift change in weather.. are you dry-skinned? Take lots of water, fruits & invest in creams like jergens, E45 etc

Thanks so much
Re: Peeling Skin, What Could Be The Cause? - Pictures by lanxebony(m): 5:00am On Apr 27, 2015
You need to see ur dr. It might be a sign or symptoms of an infectn . Dnt think its normal or heat . Its an allergic presentative reactn of an underlying diseases or infection
Re: Peeling Skin, What Could Be The Cause? - Pictures by tforever(m): 8:30am On May 20, 2015
toluxa1:
Good Day Doctors. Yesterday or so I suddenly noticed there was some peeling on my upper arms area. This morning after taking my bath, didn't apply any cream (I naturally have a dry skin), I just noticed the peeling was so wide spread across all my hands, back, almost everywhere apart from my face and lower half.

Not sure what the cause can be. I use Safeguard soap and we have been using same source of water for a while- borehole (which we buy).
for dry skin you will need omega 3 to improve her moisture level. Then moisturizer creme then sunscreen... She should also avoid caffeine beverages and drink lots of water.

(1) (Reply)

Moringa Plant Is Very Good For You: Moringa Health Benefits And Medicinal Uses / Differences Between Sore Throat And Strep Throat: Symptoms, Causes And Treatment / Are U Bald,beardless And Have A Receding Hair ?come In !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.