Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! (13065 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It / Ladies Please Marry A Guy That Loves You Dearly!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2015

LETTER TO THE LIGHT SKIN FEMALES!!!

Dear light skin Sweeeries,

We thank u for lookin light SKIN , much more beauriful than the normal female, far much more sexier lookin, the closest thing to white women and especially half cast females.....we thank you.

On behalf of all men, I am here to tell you that YOU THE BEST....... Why? .....because society once made me feel its not about my good look, but Never let ANYONE, or ANYTHING tell you different. ...Light skin females look like ice cream.

love it or hate it....YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL LIGHT SKIN NUBIAN QUEEN AND TRUSS ME, OTHER FEMALES ARE NO MATCH.

...From us to you...all men prefa you dearly!!
wink

20 Likes 9 Shares

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Garriman: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
light skin + pink _pussy + extra-large boobs = My life cheesy

8 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by ArchEnemy(m): 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mr Cork, taking it to another level
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Eyepencil: 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
You're encouraging ladies to bleach right?
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eyepencil:
You're encouraging ladies to bleach right?

...bleach how?... bro . u cant afford light skin females? (no ofeinse) undecided

2 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Eyepencil: 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
MrCork:

...bleach how?... bro . u cant afford light skin females? (no ofeinse) undecided
hahaha...mrcork the clown
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
...and by the way, all females are beauriful....the only problem is juss that every male prefers light skin females (fact: 2009 Official Research Report) angry

3 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by dechandel(f): 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
And he is back..
Sadly, he wasnt cured grin

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
The great mrd!ck sorry mrcork is back cheesy

1 Like

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2015

Sèun, I think there should be a limit to the number of deranged people who logon to Nairaland daily.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by sexymoma(f): 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ori bobo yii oti pe rara...

#shoroniyen angry

5 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mrcork you are a big fool angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
missclasssy:
Mrcork you are a big fool. angry

^^^^^ there u go.....typical aggressive female....and then she complains she can't find man on nairaland.

....is it my fault you are dark skin.. .serrriously!
undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
dechandel:
And he is back..
Sadly, he wasnt cured grin
Arent u light skinned?

1 Like

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by agarawu23(m): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^ there u go.....typical aggressive female....and then she complains she can't find man on nairaland.

undecided
grin

who open your cage u dis man

1 Like

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
MrCork:

undecided

Who told you I am dark-skinned

I mean no disrespect but when last did you go out with a girl, dark skin or light skin? And you have the guts to talk rubbish.
I just pity your pleasure deprived_cork

Broke london hobo. undecided

7 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
missclasssy:

Who told you I am dark skin

I mean no disrespect but when last did you go out with a girl, dark skin or light skin? And you have the guts to talk rubbish.

Broke london hobo undecided

....sweeery u r 10000% dark skin...how?... Coz u very aggressive. The first thing that came outter yor mouth was fool..... Nairaland is a forum for opinion & not cussin. Thank god u not in London coz u will disgrace our nigerian sister. I bet u fight waiters at restaurants (no of fines) undecided

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
^^^^ she juss came out an started Aattacking light skin females for no reason calling them fool....this is sad! undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by agarawu23(m): 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
make I spread my mat here grin
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
MrCork:

....sweeery u r 10000% dark skin...how?... Coz u very aggressive. The first thing that came outter yor mouth was fool..... Nairaland is a forum for opinion & not cussin. Thank god u not in London coz u will disgrace our nigerian sister. I bet u fight waiters at restaurants (no of fines) undecided

So only dark-skinned ladies are aggressive ?

I only act aggressively to fools which you fall under judging by the nature of the thread you created.

No offense but you sound mentally ill.
_Nigga, when last did you take your pills undecided

6 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by FLAWLES(f): 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
angry
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MizMyColi(f): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Finally, Nairaland's most sensible and intelligent troll is back!

12 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by redhook(m): 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
MrCork:

.....bros! U dey london abi? Abeg next time u want to spread more lies about dat fact, make sure your spelling of "peckham" is correct on your profile u hear! No dey write PEKHAM! By d way your post stinks just like your lies! Alagbon boy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
missclasssy:

I only act aggressively to fools which you fall under judging by the nature of the thread you created.

And that ladies and gents, is the punch that killed mr prick.. oh sorry mr cork cool
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by agarawu23(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
redhook:
.....bros! U dey london abi? Abeg next time u want to spread more lies about dat fact, make sure your spelling of "peckham" is correct on your profile u hear! No dey write PEKHAM! By d way your post stinks just like your lies! Alagbon boy
Who put your mouth for the matter? Mrcork grammar his is own way here . why not face your business bro

9 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
missclasssy:

....sweeery when waz the last time u saw light skin female cuss anybody?....I bet on my £28'000 (cash) range rover spot that u r dark skin coz to be honest, u sound like one of those militant ok pro women from lagos and u scaring me! (no offences) embarassed

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
agarawu23:
Who put your mouth for the matter? Mrcork grammar his is own way here . why not face your business bro

...thank u sir...u a great man! wink

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by redhook(m): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
agarawu23:
......who be dis nitwit? will U take your rent boy stupidity to 1 of your sperm drinking partners mentions? Run along and gtfoh!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
MrCork:

...thank u sir...u a great man! wink

Mr Cork is back! grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by funlord(m): 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
redhook:
......who be dis nitwit? will U take your rent boy stupidity to 1 of your sperm drinking partners mentions? Run along and gtfoh!
..decapitation! Lmfao

1 Like

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
MrCork:

....sweeery when waz the last time u saw light skin female cuss anybody?....I bet on my £28'000 (cash) range rover spot that u r dark skin coz to be honest, u sound like one of those militant ok pro women from lagos and u scaring me! (no offences) embarassed

Since 2011 you still using the same car

No wonder you can't get females.( Light-skinned or dark-skinned)

_Nigga you are broke, just accept it undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... / Man or Woman, Who Should Pay on a Restaurant Date? / Money & Age, Which Should Be Considered First Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.