Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! (13058 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It / Ladies Please Marry A Guy That Loves You Dearly!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by redhook(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
agarawu23:
hahahahahagrin. if your spirit is stopping you from leaving Nigeria u better smuggle urself into benin republic or Abidjan.

know be me na Godcheesy bro why not drop your gun so I can reason with you how to change your life for goodundecided

I changed your generations own why won't I change yours?
........yur picture shows dat u are a world class Sufferhead! U can lie 2 yurself but not 2 ME son! MY rifle can pay your school fees and buy everything u are putting on in your profile pic! Lol! Dude @ yur age I'm sure yur still iiving @ home eating mamas chow, praying 4 a job 2 help u escape d clutches of poverty! Yur a LAME wankstarr! Keep it real son! Don't cry dry yur eye! Ape shite!
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2015

...light skin females...plis accept our aplogy for missclassy tryin to derail our romantic love letter to u.....she a known trouble maker in the romance section & all ways hatin on light skin females. We promise to find her a man quick!
angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Midehi:

exactly cos to take care of that skin is very expensive.
Hi dear, so because have been busy that's why u couldn't check on me and say Hi abi?
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by agarawu23(m): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
redhook:
........yur picture shows dat u are a world class Sufferhead! U can lie 2 yurself but not 2 ME son! MY rifle can pay your school fees and buy everything u are putting on on your profile pic! Lol! Dude @ yur age I'm sure yur still iiving @ home eating mamas chow, praying 4 a job 2 help u escape d clutches of poverty! Yur a LAME wankstarr! Keep it real son! Don't cry dry yur eye! Ape shite!
laffing in Japan grin
what's really your problem? pls answer below

1: you are jealous of me becos I am a money maker?

2: you have ask your spirit to take you out from poverty but God is not answering your prayers

3 you escaped abortion and the pills are affecting your medulla?

4 you want me to take you out of penury the way same way I helped your generations in the 90's?

5 you want to stop stealing and start a better life?

6 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by loomer: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Make una no stop o, or else I go vex
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
MrCork:

...light skin females...plis accept our aplogy for missclassy tryin to derail our romantic love letter to u.....she a known trouble maker in the romance section & all ways hatin on light skin females. We promise to find her a man quick!
angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
MrCork:

....u want to compare wot yor boy friends make in naira to wot we Londoners make in pounds sterling?? ...when was the last time u people saw £28000 cash?..huh?

...pls may I remind u that am from London (no ofennse)
undecided

At least we can happily and lavishly spend the money we make here in Nigeria, unlike you over taxed niggas who can even afford a three square meal.

Little wonder you can't get a light skinned female undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by redhook(m): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
agarawu23:
laffing in Japan grin
what's really your problem? pls answer below

1: you are jealous of me becos I am a money maker?

2: you have ask your spirit to take you out from poverty but God is not answering your prayers

3 you escaped abortion and the pills are affecting your medulla?

4 you want me to take you out of penury the way same way I helped hour generations in the 90's?

5 you want to stop stealing and start a better life?
.......1st na london, 4 profile na middle east(abi na libya sef). Now na japan? LMFAO! Anyway its a well known fact dat homos r emotionally unstable so I'm not suprised @ yur lack of cognitive reasoning! Dat is d hallmark of mongs and retards! Remember dis wise words from a sage like me kid, MANY WORDS MANY LIES! See as I don fall yur hand cum expose u 4 the semi professional liar dat u obviously are! Since poverty has almost beheaded u let me drop u a money related riddle bruv, "Dimes r silver and Pennies r brass, so y does Your face look like your ASS? Cash dat, hoe! U bore me!
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
agarawu23:
Who put your mouth for the matter? Mrcork grammar his is own way here . why not face your business bro
...abi ooooooo cheesy cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Danhumprey: 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
missclasssy:

Who told you I am dark-skinned

I mean no disrespect but when last did you go out with a girl, dark skin or light skin? And you have the guts to talk rubbish.
I just pity your pleasure deprived_cork

Broke london hobo. undecided
What the fùck is your problem? Don't you have a sense of humour?undecided

MrCork is just a clown,a joker. Almost every Romancelander knows that. No one take him serious. We all joke and laugh with him. So chill.smiley

13 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Danhumprey: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
MrCork:
^^^^ she juss came out an started Aattacking light skin females for no reason calling them fool....this is sad! undecided
Corky Joe! Wassup,bro?grin
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by agarawu23(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
redhook:
.......1st na london, 4 profile na middle east(abi na libya sef). Now na japan? LMFAO! Anyway its a well known fact dat homos r emotionally unstable so I'm not suprised @ yur lack of cognitive reasoning! Dat is d hallmark of mongs and retards! Remember dis wise words from a sage like me kid, MANY WORDS MANY LIES! See as I don fall yur hand cum expose u 4 the semi professional liar dat u obviously are! Since poverty has almost beheaded u let me drop u a money related riddle bruv, "Dimes r silver and Pennies r brass, so y does Your face look like your ASS? Cash dat, hoe! U bore me!
my padi mrcork is a Londoner I haven't been to London but I have been to countries your balls won't take you to. but why the hate?undecided

more question for you dude

1 do you want a visa to hell? I can tell my agent to get you one

2' have you decided to drop the gun you are holding on or dp?(robbery will only shorten your life)

3 do you want to start spending foreign currency? cos the highest money you can afford is #300(no offence)

4 when will you move out from your parents house so u can stop dragging head of fish with your younger ones?

5 when will you pay me a visit so I can change your life for good?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Danhumprey: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
MizMyColi:
Finally, Nairaland's most sensible and intelligent troll is back!
I am tolding you.grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by redhook(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
That rabid dog "agwagwagaru23" don peel off abi? Ha ha ha! Next time don write a check dat your "feel among broke arse can't cash" okay! Bye little boy/tran!
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
missclasssy:

At least we can happily and lavishly spend the money we make here in Nigeria, unlike you over taxed niggas who can even afford a three square meal.

Little wonder you can't get a light skinned female undecided

...sweery ama lover nota fighter....am sure u no I can get u if/when I want...i drive a £28,000 (cash) range rover spot and the last time I check...no females ever say no to a range rover owner (truss me) undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Danhumprey:
What the fùck is your problem? Don't you have a sense of humour?undecided

MrCork is just a clown,a joker. Almost every Romancelander knows that. No one take him serious. We all joke and laugh with him. So chill.smiley

You are the one lacking a sense of humor here.

Who told you I am taking him serious. I am just kidding with him and he sure knows that undecided

Na wa o
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery ama lover nota fighter....am sure u no I can get u if/when I want...i drive a £28,000 (cash) range rover spot and the last time I check...no females ever say no to a range rover owner (truss me) undecided

Only broke females can't say no to a range rover owner.

Nigga you can't get me, I am not cheap. undecided

2 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by agarawu23(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
chimkaire:
...abi ooooooo cheesy cheesy cool
that boi too mumu
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by redhook(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
agarawu23:
my padi mrcork is a Londoner I haven't been to London but I have been to countries your balls won't take you to. but why the hate?undecided

2' have you decided to drop the gun you are holding on or dp?(robbery will only shorten your life)

3 do you want to start spending foreign currency? cos the highest money you can afford is #300(no offence)

4 when will you move out from your patents house so u can stop dragging head of fish with your younger ones?

grin
agarawu23:

4 when will you move out from your patents house so u can stop dragging head of fish with your younger ones?

......damn! Dis guy is a hardcore Olodo rabata! All dis 21 questions? I aint 50 cent u mong! See d scared biatch now trying 2 use my own lashes against me! Loool! Ol boy having a discussion wit u has started making me dumb too! And u know LiKE U I can't afford 2 be stoopid even though U can! I'm sure u own stocks and bonds of STUPIDITY cuz u seem wealthy in dat regard but quite poor in "actual currency"! And yur love 4 my balls just proves how much of an "elton jon alumni" u are! Unfortunately my balls belong 2 your hoe of a sister, she's my side biatch, while yur son is my number 1 fan! SIT DOWN wit Yur JUNGLE APE VIRUS infected ass!

2 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
MrCork:

angry

I don't need a man, I already have one.

He also drives a $4,500,000 lamborghini veneno .
It beats your rubbish range rover by a mile undecided
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
agarawu23:

4 when will you move out from your parents house so u can stop dragging head of fish with your younger ones?

.....ok Brother ..serrioisuly ...I don't mean to sound rude but don't u people there in that Nigeria have nice sweet English names like Charles, Terry, Linda, Caminla, Bingo, Sue or even sef, Susan??........How on earth do u females to take yor threads serrrrious when u have name like agagarawuguwugugaga??

....... ..YOU HOME BASE PEOPLE MENNNNNN!!!!! (no oofeinsese)
undecided

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by redhook(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
MrCork:

.....ok Brother ..serrioisuly ...I don't mean to sound rude but don't u people have nice English names like Charles, Terry Linda, Caminla, Bingo or Sue??........How on earth do u females to take yor threads serrrrious when u have name like agagarawuguwugugaga??

....... ..YOU HOME BASE PEOPLE MENNNNNN!!!!! (no oofeinsese)
undecided
........SUPER STRIKE! I don die!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
missclasssy:

I don't need a man, I already have one.

He also drives a $4,500,000 lamborghini veneno .
It beats your rubbish range rover by a mile undecided

....ha ha ha ha ha ha ...Langonini??..in that Nigeria? ...ha ha ha ha ha ha..(my stomach oooooooo).. ha ha ha ha ha (O LORD HAV MERCY).

..so yor man drives LAmogini in ther in NIgeria? on what road?? ..ha ha ha ...sweery Have u seen yor road? (no oofeinse)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrBasketball: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
MizMyColi:
Irony!
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
^^^^Chick (missclassy) jussss tryna impress me coz am from London....this is too much for me...Real talk!! embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by agarawu23(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
redhook:
grin......damn! Dis guy is a hardcore Olodo rabata! All dis 21 questions? I aint 50 cent u mong! See d scared biatch now trying 2 use my own lashes against me! Loool! Ol boy having a discussion wit u has started making me dumb too! And u know LiKE U I can't afford 2 be stoopid even though U can! I'm sure u own stocks and bonds of STUPIDITY cuz u seem wealthy in dat regard but quite poor in "actual currency"! And yur love 4 my balls just proves how much of an "elton jon alumni" u are! Unfortunately my balls belong 2 your hoe of a sister, she's my side biatch, while yur son is my number 1 fan! SIT DOWN wit Yur JUNGLE APE VIRUS infected ass!
I tot u can stand me in the first place when u attacked me but I can see u r lame

tell us why your mum left your drunkard father who makes end meet selling drugs and 'ogogoro"?

why were u rejected in the hospital when your lame bro took you der for brain scanning?

have you confessed to the b!tch u are supporting your HIV status? guess she is ganna send u pm after you finish ranting shiit .(be truthful pls don't hide your HIV positive status from her) and let her know you inherited it from your m*m whose job is to fvck for cash!!!

2 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

^^^(another angry dak skin female)....sweery pls don't hate......this thread will only make sense to u if you are light skin female!!! (no oofeinse) undecided

3 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by baralatie(m): 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin
they are seriously going for it on this open letter tread o!
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by redhook(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
agarawu23:
I tot u can stand me in the first place when u attacked me but I can see u r lame

tell us why your mum left your drunkard father who makes end meet selling drugs and 'ogogoro"?

why were u rejected in the hospital when your lame bro took you der for brain scanning?

have you confessed to the b!tch u are supporting your HIV status? guess she is ganna send u pm after you finish ranting shiit .(be truthful pls don't hide your HIV positive status from her) and let her know you inherited it from your m*m whose job is to fvck for cash!!!
grin
agarawu23:

.......chai! E don pain am? Gorilla zoe! Even d guy wey u bin wan defend don join dey yab yur life! Loser in every ramification! Ayaah! Sorry wawa!

4 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Sèun, I think there should be a limit to the number of deranged people who logon to Nairaland daily.

Lol
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by agarawu23(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
redhook:
grin.......chai! E don pain am? Gorilla zoe! Even d guy wey u bin wan defend don join dey yab yur life! Loser in every ramification! Ayaah! Sorry wawa!
only a fool like u and your "I too know " new friend can take Mr Cork issue personal .

I have known him for this and I am not taking it personal.

but u haven't replied my questions or u wanna call it a day?

pls don't change your robbery dp

6 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
missclasssy:

So only dark-skinned ladies are aggressive ?

I only act aggressively to fools which you fall under judging by the nature of the thread you created.

No offense but you sound mentally ill.
_Nigga, when last did you take your pills undecided

Haba see dissing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: "Women Don't Have Time Like Men" / Money & Age, Which Should Be Considered First Before Marriage? / The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.