Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:34 AM

Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match (2368 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match by falconey(m): 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lol. Oloshi man. He couldn’t wait till after the match
and take her to a hotel or something. British footballer Jay Hart, 24, was kicked out of his team, Clitheroe FC, after he was filmed having sex with a willing female fan he met during a
football match.

Jay, who wasn’t playing, was approached by the female fan. And after chatting for a few minutes, Jay, who has a girlfriend, took the lady to the manager dugout, pulled down
his pants and started having sex with her. Another fan
caught the action on a cell phone.
When the video went viral on social media, He was
fired by
his club. Club chairwoman Anne Barker told the
media; “Jay
Hart has been dismissed from the club. I can’t have
somebody wearing the Clitheroe FC tracksuit
bringing us
down. It has brought the club into disrepute and it’s
not
proper for him to scupper our reputation. I expect
our
players to act professionally. We expect a certain
level of
behaviour and discipline. And that wasn’t it.”. Read
Jay’s
apology after the cut…
Jay later apologized to his fans, his club and girlfriend
and
blamed his behaviour on alcohol
“All I want say is that I regret doing what I did. I was
drunk, I’d had more than a few drinks, and I want to
say I’m sorry to my family and everyone involved at
Clitheroe. I regret that I did it, not that I got caught.
I’ve spoken and tried to sort things out with Bryony
(his girlfriend)
“Everyone in the world knows about it, I just want to
get my apology out there. I haven’t seen the girl
since, I don’t have a clue who she is, don’t have a
clue.”

http://9javibes.com/gist/photo-footballer-kicked-off-team-forhaving-sex-with-fan-during-match/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match by shaddi(m): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match by Chazzyboy: 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chai
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match by mrpackager(m): 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Kongi
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match by falconey(m): 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
mrpackager:
Kongi

that is not konji. cool
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match by sinaj(f): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
falconey:

that is not konji. cool

luks lyk konga tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match by skimmy39: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
woman the begining of the fall of man
falconey:
and take her to a hotel or something. British footballer Jay Hart, 24, was kicked out of his team, Clitheroe FC, after he was filmed having sex with a willing female fan he met during a
football match.

Jay, who wasn’t playing, was approached by the female fan. And after chatting for a few minutes, Jay, who has a girlfriend, took the lady to the manager dugout, pulled down
fired by
media; “Jay
bringing us
not
our
level of
Jay’s
apology after the cut…
and
(his girlfriend)
clue.”

http://9javibes.com/gist/photo-footballer-kicked-off-team-forhaving-sex-with-fan-during-match/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match by kunmis1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match by lexychuks(m): 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Happy for him
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match by kinglekan: 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Wereyyyy!
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match by Hoii(m): 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
kinglekan:
Wereyyyy!
werey gidi

1 Like

Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match by Ishilove: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
That is how people waste their destinies on the altar of sex
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match by falconey(m): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ishilove:
That is how people waste their destinies on the altar of sex

hmmmmm yeah. cool
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match by oshe11: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
i no fit yaff.....

Bt d gal is shameless ooooo.......
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match by tayoxx(m): 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
chai some pple no dey shame sha
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match by Castos(m): 1:43am On Apr 25, 2015
The girls's must be a big one, I can see that she's really thick.
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match by dayodare49o: 2:00am On Apr 25, 2015
falconey:
football match.

fired by
media; “Jay
bringing us
not
our
level of
Jay’s
apology after the cut…
and
(his girlfriend)
clue.”

it seems very sure that they were having sex but you be disappointed when you find out that it was not sex. If you don't see joystick dey enter inside that thing don't accept it as is sex.
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 25, 2015
Absolutely ridiculous!

what was he thinking? End of his career.
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match by SuperSuave(m): 3:04am On Apr 25, 2015
Konji na bastard
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match by pryd(m): 7:20am On Apr 25, 2015
Fücktard
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match by falconey(m): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:
Absolutely ridiculous!

what was he thinking? End of his career.

not end of his career o...........he will be suspended. cool
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2015
Let him flex cry
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match by nwonufestus(m): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2015
MR KONJIMR KONJIMR KONJI i salute
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match by danbrowndmf(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
lol...

Shame on Konji.sad

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. / Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss / My Wife Told Me Her Ex Does It Better Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.