Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians (22420 Views)

Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) / How The 4 Nigerians Condemned In Indonesia Will Be Killed / Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by 6fit(f): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
My fellow 9ja husslers, pls must 9ja b involve in any negative incedence abroad? We can still hussle withing d law of which ever land we find ourselves. RIP to 4 of them.....for their information, we dont hav a central gov in 9ja for now cos we are in a process of Transition of Government from GEJ to GMB.....our Gov. May not hav their time. So they shuld hope goodluck smile on them
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by Homguy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
If you decide to test fate, you definitely know you have got to bear the brunt if she goes against you. R.I.P you all in advance. Indonesia of all countries! Y'all don't value your lives, I don't pity you either.
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by CIA12345: 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
NIGERIANS GOING THERE WITH DRUG KNOWS THE LAW AND THEY GO AGAINST IT HOW IS THAT THEIR FAULT ?
searching4lovee:
undecided

I WISH THE FG CAN APPLY STRICT RULES ON THESE HEARTLESS ASIANS. MANY CHINESE AND OTHERS COMMITS VARIOUS CRIMES HERE WITHOUT DEATH SENTENCE BUT REVERSE IS THE CASE IN THEIR COUNTRIES. I DON'T SUPPORT DRUG TRAFFICKING BUT LIFE SENTENCE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER.

RIP FELLOW COMPATRIOTS, OUR BAD LEADERS FAILED US AND THE FRUSTRATIONS PROBABLY PUSHED MANY LIKE YOU INTO CRIME
cry
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by BlackLeopard(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
May God have mercy on they soul.

I don't believe in death penalty for non-homicide crimes either, but a law be a law and they knew what they doing, going with that enterprise to a country like Indonesia. They shoulda thought of their moves smarter.
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by gabrielahamz(m): 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
PDPwayoo:

NA LIE. WEED IS VERY COMMON IN ASIA. POLICE IN SOME COUNTRIES IN ASIA WILL BUY WEED FOR YOU. THEY HATE COCAINE.
No asia country execute for weed unless caught in record breaking quantity at the airport or point of entry.

There is jail term for MJ use in smaller quantity but definitely not execution. AS AT 2008, NIGERIANS SMOKE WEED IN AFRICA RESTAURANT ACROSS GUANZHOU CHINA.
I saw it first hand and i did too.
Sir, if u are caught with 'Igbo' in Malaysia, as little as 7 ounces which is not even up to a kg u are a dead man. There is no point in arguing, just carry out a simple research on google or better still when next u visit Malaysia, pls take some with u, same thing applies to some Asian countries. China isn't d only Asian country and I never mentioned China even though I suspect they also have strong drug laws.
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
LastProphet:

As u go further in life u will realize that it is not always about money, in some climes even here in nigeria money will fail u. Am sad they will be executed but I can bet u I will never do that no matter how poor I am, I will be happier been a poor man because there is nothing wrong with been poor.
That's why you are poor.
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by 14DUI(m): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

I WISH THE FG CAN APPLY STRICT RULES ON THESE HEARTLESS ASIANS. MANY CHINESE AND OTHERS COMMITS VARIOUS CRIMES HERE WITHOUT DEATH SENTENCE BUT REVERSE IS THE CASE IN THEIR COUNTRIES. I DON'T SUPPORT DRUG TRAFFICKING BUT LIFE SENTENCE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER.

RIP FELLOW COMPATRIOTS, OUR BAD LEADERS FAILED US AND THE FRUSTRATIONS PROBABLY PUSHED MANY LIKE YOU INTO CRIME
cry

Were they force into crime, why blame governmenet for what they delibrately put themselve into.
Let Nigerian goverment enforce their penal code and crime will reduce, its not Asian problem that Nigeria laws are nothing, it is up to our government to do the right thing starting from the Top.

They decide to do the crime, so they should be reader to face the consequence. I'm sure you also know about drug trafficking and not get involve, so why should they get involve.

we the youth need to get our priority straight, everything is not about money in this life, let us be contempted with whatever we have.

Hard Work pays, shortcut to riches will only bring shortcut to their life.

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Moana:
babe ki? love ni?
yes pls accept my pm want to know u more honey
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by Moana(f): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Gejpresident:
yes pls accept my pm want to know u more honey
im your grandpapa's mate, what do u want to know abt me?
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Moana:
im your grandpapa's mate, what do u want to know abt me?
think u high on SK

anyway doesn't matter cos u human too
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by Moana(f): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
Gejpresident:
think u high on SK

anyway doesn't matter cos u human too
whats SK?
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by osystein(m): 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Legalize the damn thing, it isnt worse than alcohol.
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by maxman10(m): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Two ladies I can spot there.

God be with us, Amen.
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by lynn360: 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
Octaves:
Mpa gi
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by MeandSum: 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
udemedia1:
That's bad
why is that bad? they should execute them. They're worthless to the society anyways. why feed them for another 50 years?
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:12am On Apr 25, 2015
Is thaat ur brothe. And hw do u no himrquote author=eCollynzo post=33061469] Raheem Agbaje (Jamiu Owolabi Abashin) is one of them, I don't know the rest.
Rest in peace.[/quote]
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:15am On Apr 25, 2015
Why must dey carry drugs to leave.. I didn't pity them they reap what dey sow... they deserve it.. wen there mate is in Nigeria hustling... they want to get rich so fast with the raid of drugs........ Rest in peace... there is noting. we Nigeria can do even the president... because do u no hw many nigera are facing death role in many countries.....
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 25, 2015
As long as they got a fair trial and they were truly guilty of the offense then it's simply comeuppance - and I'm okay with that.

God speed chaps, we'll keep the Nigerian light on for yah.
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by JayJustus(m): 4:09am On Apr 25, 2015
Bonapart:
That's a lady at the middle...
Government of the rest countries has step in only my country's govt will pay deaf hears...
May God have mercy on them and change the case...
If it happens that they're executed, may God forgive and accept their souls into eternal rest cry cry

don't say what you don't know...the Indonesian ambassador was summoned to Abuja please...
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by Bonapart(m): 6:07am On Apr 25, 2015
JayJustus:

don't say what you don't know...the Indonesian ambassador was summoned to Abuja please...
thank God... really i don't know..
I hope it work out
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by JayJustus(m): 9:50am On Apr 25, 2015
Bonapart:
thank God... really i don't know..
I hope it work out

ion think it will mehhh...even if you ask me I will support them in killing em cos they knew the law before the embarked on that flight...so do the crime they do the time...
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by Bonapart(m): 11:36am On Apr 25, 2015
JayJustus:

ion think it will mehhh...even if you ask me I will support them in killing em cos they knew the law before the embarked on that flight...so do the crime they do the time...
don't say that plz!!!
Not everything is physical...
There are forces pushing me to carry out acts that will end their life or end their career.
if Jesus condemn us this way then sodom and gomorah where saints
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by LastProphet: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Billyonaire:
That's why you are poor.

Another Alaba market WASC holder, u will even be lucky to be poor with ur hopeless skull
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by JayJustus(m): 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Bonapart:
don't say that plz!!!
Not everything is physical...
There are forces pushing me to carry out acts that will end their life or end their career.
if Jesus condemn us this way then sodom and gomorah where saints

you say forces sir?? decision is made by themselves...every action has a reaction...yes these guys have every chance to repent but the law is there and it's God that placed the government there...what did Jesus say when he brought out the coins from the mouth of the fish??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court / Helen Ukpabio. A Heartless Evil Woman / Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.