Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:38 PM

Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Unveiled With Cooling Technology - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Unveiled With Cooling Technology (1052 Views)

Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) / Ahmed Musa Unveiled At Leicester City / Why I Dumped Nigeria For Qatar — Asia’s Fastest Man, Ogunode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Unveiled With Cooling Technology by Emmydo360(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Qatar have unveiled the design for the Al Rayyan Stadium, one of the venues scheduled to host the 2022 World Cup and it comes fitted with an air conditioning system for the comfort of fans and players.

The structure, designed by UK-based architecture firms Ramboll and Pattern, is inspired by sand dunes, topographic features peculiar to arid zones like Qatar.

Fans in the stands will sit in a serene 24-28 degrees Celsius ambience, while paths and walkways leading to the stadium will also be cooled.

Al Rayyan, a 40,000-seater ground, will hold matches up to the quarter-final stage of the 2022 tournament and after the World Cup its capacity will be almost halved to 21,000 seats, with the removable upper tier sent to developing nations.

It is the fifth stadium built by Qatar out of 12 host venues promised and it is expected to be completed in the early months of 2019.

SOURCE: http://www.allsoccerplanet.com/2015/04/qatar-2022-world-cup-stadium-unveiled-with-cooling-technology/

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Unveiled With Cooling Technology by IfeanyiSamuelz(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
#Ndearabs!!... Alwayz sewious nd prepard 4 any event
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Unveiled With Cooling Technology by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Imagine Qatar of which age don dey progress like paradise, wetin do naija grin

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Unveiled With Cooling Technology by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Yet an islamic state lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Unveiled With Cooling Technology by Whizzcute(m): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
the country is filthy rich ,I wish to marry from therr

join y'all later

working on my blog

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Unveiled With Cooling Technology by seankafor(m): 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
arab money

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Unveiled With Cooling Technology by Dahjhi: 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
Whizzcute:
the country is filthy rich ,I wish to marry from therr
join y'all later
working on my blog
Those guys En.. With bamh money coolOwh .. We've got Airforce1 brother here
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Unveiled With Cooling Technology by Whizzcute(m): 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dahjhi:
Those guys En.. With bamh money coolOwh .. We've got Airfoce1 brother here
lol,mine z blog not album
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Unveiled With Cooling Technology by Dahjhi: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Whizzcute:
lol,mine z blog not album
Lol. But u are both working on it o.. Wished urz won't take forever sha
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Unveiled With Cooling Technology by Whizzcute(m): 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dahjhi:
Lol. But u are both working on it o.. Wished urz won't take forever sha
lol,c'mmon bro,this is a blog we are talking bout...So i'm gona continue working on it forever,album is different
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Unveiled With Cooling Technology by Dahjhi: 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Whizzcute:
lol,c'mmon bro,this is a blog we are talking bout...So i'm gona continue working on it forever,album is different
Owh OK bro... cheesy. Continue d good work
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Unveiled With Cooling Technology by Whizzcute(m): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dahjhi:
Owh OK bro... cheesy. Continue d good work
thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Picture; When You Really Wanna Make It By Everymeans In Football / 5 Life Lessons From Chelsea And Jose Mourinho’s Disastrous Season So Far / Updates On The Npuga Games Held In Afe Babalola University With Pictures-link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.