Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu (30638 Views)

Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF / Mu’azu, Kashim Imam, Escape Death / I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by TrebleChamp(m): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Am a Buhari loyalist but i also believe that a strong opposition from PDP will keep the incoming govt on its toes. All i want is a govt that works
Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by Tonycart: 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Just one kick on ur balls you will shut up forever. Remember you still have case with EFCC
Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by socialmediaman: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
bionixs:
by the way Apc is planning to go now,it wont be long,anyone who says change,gets lynched by a mob which you will be part of

I don't even get your point, I'm just glad that PDP is out of the picture for a moment, they were really beginning to bully Nigerians. Sounds like you have forgotten that in 2011, Nigerians were already tired of the PDP but they voted for Jonathan.. There was this catchphrase "I am voting Jonathan, not the PDP".. In order for PDP to become relevant again, they must reform the party and be more patriotic, stop sharing money among party members and focus on providing services to the people. Note that my resentment of Jonathan's government and support for Buhari was personal, not based on affiliation with any party, Buhari actually represented the change I wanted in Jonathan's government, bothering on corruption and unemployment, and lazy administration whereby you provide funds for a project and your subjects use the money and do what they like and none of it gets to the people and you don't even keep an eye to see what's happening on ground. In some way also, I believe the APC is willing to make sacrifices to remain the choice of most Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by Kzealz(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
wat is diz fool doing in umuahia with that tyrant? I hope they re not plotting to rig out our mandate tomorrow? otti till PDP repent
Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by oluwasegun007(m): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
What dis man doesn't understand is dat attacking the APC now both justly & unjustly is nt d way 4wad, bt rather go bak & build a new party with new ideology, new logo, new leaders & possibly new name.....maybe after 2 elections 4rm now dey'll win
Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by Ayuba123: 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Muazu u r a fool, u sacrificed ur party for northern agender,now u want to remain n continue to do more damages to d party. sorry we will replace u with Obanikoro. u may wish to go n join ur Hausa/Fulani brothers to run Apc. Tnk u. Foolish cattle rearer
Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by socialmediaman: 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Kzealz:
wat is diz fool doing in umuahia with that tyrant? I hope they re not plotting to rig out our mandate tomorrow? otti till PDP repent

Nice. Kick the remnants of Theodore and co out till PDP reforms itself
Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by socialmediaman: 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
oluwasegun007:
What dis man doesn't understand is dat attacking the APC now both justly & unjustly is nt d way 4wad, bt rather go bak & build a new party with new ideology, new logo, new leaders & possibly new name.....maybe after 2 elections 4rm now dey'll win

Perfectly on point! But it seems their brains have been so much corrupted by too much money that they think opposition is all about criticizing the ruling party
Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by poiZon: 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Vodkka:
The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu, has said PDP will not go into any alliance with the incoming administration of the opposition All Progressives Congress. He has promised that instead of being friendly with the incoming government of Muhammadu Buhari, the APC will know that he, as the PDP chairman, is an attack dog. Mu’azu, who made the declaration while answering questions from journalists in Umuahia, Abia State, after his visit to Governor Theodore Orji on Thursday night, said PDP would rather give a tough opposition to APC from May 29 after the latter takes over power.

He said, “By the special grace of God, we will give them a run for their money; that I can assure you under my leadership despite that I am accused of not being an attack dog. They will understand it later. I will wait until such a time when God gives me the opportunity; then they will know whether or not I am an attack dog.”Muazu said PDP would undergo rebranding under his leadership so as to be able to reclaim its dominance and enviable position in Nigeria’s political landscape. He said, “The PDP National Working Committee, under my supervision, will be able to rebrand the party, redirect the party, and ensure that the party takes up its national and state leadership position.

“The mistakes we have made individually and collectively will be analysed by a committee and pass to us for implementation to ensure success in subsequent elections.”On the PDP’s poor outing at the polls, Muazu said he had taken full responsibility, but submitted that “power comes from God; PDP is under testing by God.”The PDP chairman added, “Unfortunately for them, the responsibility as to whether we succeed or fail, does not solely rest on the National Working Committee. However, I have repeatedly said it that success has too many fathers and brothers too. Failure has non. I have taken full and total responsibility for whatever has happened to the party now.“I believe in God. And I also believe in destiny and I also believe that power and glory belong to the Almighty God.

He gives to whom he wants when he wants. Therefore, he has taken it from us. We give thanks to him all the same today and in the future, and forever, we will remain thankful unto him.“I assure you that we are under test by God and God will not let us fail. We will succeed. We will pass this test. ”During a courtesy session earlier with Orji, Muazu expressed concern over the manipulation of results in some quarters to rob PDP of victory in Abia governorship poll but vowed that the party would vigorously resist such moves. Orji thanked him for the visit, and said the visit would help ginger the morale of PDP members in the state. Muazu was accompanied on the visit by the PDP Deputy National Chairman, Uche Secondus, and National Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh.

source: http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-wont-go-into-alliance-with-apc-muazu/

mbok what are u talk aboudt?
Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by vincent72: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Empty treat , he is deceiving himself, thank God they didn't kill Jonathan, they are all enemy of Jonathan, betrayers . This is the kind of investment, that animal T Orji will bring to Abia, fools
Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by stayblack: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
CLOSE UR SMELLIN MOUTH...RAM shocked
Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by Enigma90(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
PDP - Attack Molue grin

na PDP dey house all the attack Dogs grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by juman(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Even their head boy turning to attack dog. grin grin
Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by IYANGBALI: 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Make I google for the name wey I go dey call this new dog,I don aleady give okupe bingo
Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by onatisi(m): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chiaka:

Dont have any problem with APC winning but PDP should exist to play opposition also. That will create some check!
another party will spring up very soon that will create the kind of stiff opposition apc needs . Many pdp senators and reps will decamp, while apc will keep on sponsoring saboteurs within pdp. Fayose and mimiko will most likely dump pdp for another party. The bitter truth is pdp will get weaker and weaker. If pdp had won 2015 election , apc wouldn't have survived till 2019 but now the political tsunami I predicted seems to have fallen on pdp.
Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by Forwetinnah: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Taaaaah!! Make we hear biko?! Nonsense man...i don hate am finish. See me thinking he was a detribalized Hausa man,yeye dey ooze
Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by olaolulazio(m): 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
What breed of the attack dog will u be Sir.

Laughing like a.................
Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by Intendy: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
you go bark tire
Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by oyetunder(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
When a dog decides to hunt down a tiger, it becomes the hunted. The era of the Hunter and his hunting dogs are over... Well, a dog that can bark loudly is always a good pet so far a cage and a chain are available.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by evatee(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin angry grin U r too wicked!
Pavore9:
Attack dog ke? grin grin grin You dey make noise now because change still dey your pocket by the time the harsh weather of political wilderness hit you, you vill be viewing the brooms in your house from a different perspective! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by kadree(m): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
just one response from lai go send am go unplanned sabbatical leave

1 Like

Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by badesco(m): 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
politricks:
Muazu- Attack dog
FFK- Attack bird
Fayose- Attack thug
Reuben- Attack sheep
Okupe- Attack ba.stard
Orubebe- Attack id.iot

Those people you are calling names are old enough to be your brother or Father.And the moderator had warned people from using fowl or abusive language.
Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by olance(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
This guy is nothing but toothless bulldog, Mr man you are only ranting and your ranting is the ranting of a powerless wounded chicken.
Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by solayd(m): 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Bunch of failures undecided
Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by 989900: 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
We need the opposition . . . welcome Mr. A. Dog.
Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by joe4christ(m): 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pavore9:
Attack dog ke? grin grin grin You dey make noise now because change still dey your pocket by the time the harsh weather of political wilderness hit you, you vill be viewing the brooms in your house from a different perspective! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha that got me laughing crazy mehn!

1 Like

Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by joe4christ(m): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pavore9:

Hahahaha that got me laughing crazy mehn! cheesy
Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by kuderrich: 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
politricks:
Muazu- Attack dog
FFK- Attack bird
Fayose- Attack thug
Reuben- Attack sheep
Okupe- Attack ba.stard
Orubebe- Attack id.iot
And all these people are someone's dad oh.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by porshuch: 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
APC e-warriors you guys get mouth o. No wonder Lai Muhammad is offering Olisa Metuh admission into the university of mouthed. Lol

1 Like

Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by godwin120alex: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Muazu dat sold PDP out with his brothers
Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by porshuch: 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
Infact I haf bow for all APC fans, you guys insult can make one commit suicide. ABEG MAKE PDP FANS NO DIE OF HEART ATTACK. JUST ENJOYING THIS EPIC RESPONSE.
Re: APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu by bolabe: 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Vodkka:
The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu, has said PDP will not go into any alliance with the incoming administration of the opposition All Progressives Congress. He has promised that instead of being friendly with the incoming government of Muhammadu Buhari, the APC will know that he, as the PDP chairman, is an attack dog. Mu’azu, who made the declaration while answering questions from journalists in Umuahia, Abia State, after his visit to Governor Theodore Orji on Thursday night, said PDP would rather give a tough opposition to APC from May 29 after the latter takes over power.

He said, “By the special grace of God, we will give them a run for their money; that I can assure you under my leadership despite that I am accused of not being an attack dog. They will understand it later. I will wait until such a time when God gives me the opportunity; then they will know whether or not I am an attack dog.”Muazu said PDP would undergo rebranding under his leadership so as to be able to reclaim its dominance and enviable position in Nigeria’s political landscape. He said, “The PDP National Working Committee, under my supervision, will be able to rebrand the party, redirect the party, and ensure that the party takes up its national and state leadership position.

“The mistakes we have made individually and collectively will be analysed by a committee and pass to us for implementation to ensure success in subsequent elections.”On the PDP’s poor outing at the polls, Muazu said he had taken full responsibility, but submitted that “power comes from God; PDP is under testing by God.”The PDP chairman added, “Unfortunately for them, the responsibility as to whether we succeed or fail, does not solely rest on the National Working Committee. However, I have repeatedly said it that success has too many fathers and brothers too. Failure has non. I have taken full and total responsibility for whatever has happened to the party now.“I believe in God. And I also believe in destiny and I also believe that power and glory belong to the Almighty God.

He gives to whom he wants when he wants. Therefore, he has taken it from us. We give thanks to him all the same today and in the future, and forever, we will remain thankful unto him.“I assure you that we are under test by God and God will not let us fail. We will succeed. We will pass this test. ”During a courtesy session earlier with Orji, Muazu expressed concern over the manipulation of results in some quarters to rob PDP of victory in Abia governorship poll but vowed that the party would vigorously resist such moves. Orji thanked him for the visit, and said the visit would help ginger the morale of PDP members in the state. Muazu was accompanied on the visit by the PDP Deputy National Chairman, Uche Secondus, and National Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh.

source: http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-wont-go-into-alliance-with-apc-muazu/
Mumuiseem medicen after death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) / Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results / Senate Asks Multichoice To Introduce Pay-Per-View Packages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.