Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search (10570 Views)

5 Ways To Make Your Blog Appear In Search Engines / 5 Ways Make Your Blog Appear In Search Engines / Top Google Searches By Nigerians 2015;Arsenal,Buhari,Diezani Arrest tops d list. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by ITbomb(m): 8:00am On Apr 25, 2015
A lot of things are involved

http://ityunit..com/ is a tech blog that truly deliver quality original content and updated regularly.

To achieve the best
1. Use SEO (very important)
2. Understand webmaster tools, especially submitting sitemaps and "Fetch"
3. Use pingmatic after each new update
4. Update regularly, if the robots come to your site twice and doesn't see any new update, they would take time to come again next time.
5. Get a fast loading and easy to navigate blog design like http://ityunit..com/, if you don't really need a plug-in then take it out.
6. Use analytica to understand what device or browser your visitors are using. Most WordPress blog are guilty of not rendering well or fast enough on mobile devices /browser
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by fortech91(m): 9:02am On Apr 25, 2015
ON-PAGE SEO
Quality & updated content
Add image/video/podcast to posts
High keyword density
etc

OFF-PAGE SEO
Quality backlinks
Social sharing
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by gabriel74: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2015
-first,have original content, every body know content is the king .Make your keyword research ,let say you came up with keyword Jamb Questions ,include the keyword on your page tittle and also let the keywords appears at first paragraph,middle and the last paragraph of your post.
-secondly, Let your content be known,even if you have the best content in the world, if its not seen by the people ,it will just seat there doing nothing. Base on this, you have to think about social media.Facebook is a good place to start, invest some money to get exposure to get you off the ground. The fact is ,the more your page getting viewed,the more Google sees it as important and get it rank on the keyword.That talk about the offpage Seo ..Don't forget the --on page SEO- that has to do with your site set up to ensure that your website configuration is suitable for Google.I mean things like HTML code, meta tags, Optimized titles and descriptions,URL structure etc

But the fact remains, let the SEO expert that know about Google Algorithm, Panda and Penguin to handle work for you , though it quite expensive.. I am in the same shoe as yours. Just my little coins check out my blog gadgetreviewsng dot com

thanks
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by segunyomi1: 11:36am On Apr 25, 2015
Guy just ask ifa it's simple
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by micton(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
gistmelove:

e-diot scammer..
U are a fool and a useless user. EFCC will come for u soon
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by akintayo1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
mikeoh:
Good day fellow nairalander, i need advise on how to make my blog appear on top google search.
My blog is about education which has content on jamb, neco and waec write up.
What are the keywords that i can use or what are the tools that i can use to get the right keyword?

Ranking on page one of Google is not an easy task, but not an impossible mission either, you just have to keep testing and working hard on things you've learned by reading other people's blog. Especially, by googling "how to rank on page one of Google"....and other search phrases like this.

There is no one specific task or techniques that guarantee you will rank on top of Google page one if done correctly, it takes combinations of tips, techniques, task and constant practices to get it right, and even at that, you must understand that not every of your article will make it to the first page of search engines.

This article here will help you out on how to rank in Google search results pages even if your blog backlinks is not that quality:

http://cybernaira.com/2014/increase-organic-search-traffic-without-backlinks/

This one over here is more of advance guide for those who want to get more out of their on-page seo optimization : http://cybernaira.com/2015/on-page-seo-optimization/

Better still, if you need a good reliable top notch quality sets of SEO tools that will accelerate your progress level in quick time to increase your website search visibility - check out these four set of SEO tools from Link-Assistant

It consists of four seo tools: Spy Glass, Link Assistant, Website Auditor and Rank tracker. Everything you need from your seo tools in one powerful sets called "SEO Power suite".

You can download the free version from the link above and see how it can help your website seo efforts positively.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by adebisiolumide5(m): 12:21am On Apr 26, 2015
Wizkoko:

lol that person will end up six feet under
No... oh.... google will politely tend to ya request,,,' grin
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by Dmayor7(m): 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
well OP i see you are new and still fresh in this blogging of a thing just like me. Ok i have something of high value for you... I mean a rare value which i searched all over the internet before coming across. By learning and experimenting with the steps therein you will do more great things with your website. I must tell you this....only if you are serious and only if you are not the kind of people that wants a boycott, that wants to trick google... Only if you want to do it straight and be happy for years cos tricking google will be just for a while, they will fetch you up and stripe you naked. You can contact me using... darlingtonokafor at gmail dot com.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by orbitame2011: 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Unveiling the Nigeria No.1 Blog Directory and Blogger Community.

www.allblogsdirectory.com

On allblogsdirectory,

You can list your Blog website on www.allblogsdirectory.com
Title of your BLOG
Your blog address or url
Blog description.
Upload Blog picture/image
Bloggers can review your Blog and you can review other people's Blog.
You can have your Blog shared on Facebook and Twitter
Allblogsdirectory has commenting and like button.

www.allblogsdirectory.com is absolutely free.

The purpose of listing your Blog Website on a Blog Directory is to increase traffics to your Blog Website.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by Dmayor7(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
orbitame2011:
Unveiling the Nigeria No.1 Blog Directory and Blogger Community.

On allblogsdirectory,

You can list your Blog website on www.allblogsdirectory.com
Title of your BLOG
Your blog address or url
Blog description.
Upload Blog picture/image
Bloggers can review your Blog and you can review other people's Blog.
You can have your Blog shared on Facebook and Twitter
Allblogsdirectory has commenting and like button.

www.allblogsdirectory.com is absolutely free.

The purpose of listing your Blog Website on a Blog Directory is to increase traffics to your Blog Website.

what i do not like about this directory is that it was not optimized for mobile in anyway and also the design does not even appeal... It just does not look professional... How i wish the site owner will do something about it...
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by orbitame2011: 10:31pm On May 07, 2015
Dmayor7:

what i do not like about this directory is that it was not optimized for mobile in anyway and also the design does not even appeal... It just does not look professional... How i wish the site owner will do something about it...

We are still working on the mobile(for now you can go to your browser settings and select mobile view).
That the design is not professional, i don't understand you.Maybe you need to check it again.

Thanks.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by Dmayor7(m): 8:35am On May 08, 2015
orbitame2011:

We are still working on the mobile(for now you can go to your browser settings and select mobile view).
That the design is not professional, i don't understand you.Maybe you need to check it again.

Thanks.

i mean the css aspect need to be horned a little and be made lighter.... Also the colour combination, you need to look into it....a simple and not so shouty colour goes for professionalism. Thanks..
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by orbitame2011: 4:32am On Apr 16, 2016
Dmayor7:

It's now professionally designed and optimized for mobile with added features.
http://allblogsdirectory.com

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by davidfall: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
The important thing to do with the blog is publish the blog on folder rather than subdomain. Write relevant content with no grammatical mistakes. Add H1 tag to your blog posts. Add commenting box to your blog where users can comment. I found this article you can check more infor https://www.pagelocus.com/blog/3-reasons-why-fail-to-monetize-blog/
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by fengpam(m): 6:37am On Apr 06, 2017
Hello everyone! Today I just found this free host with: - 1500 MB of Disk Space - 100 GB Bandwidth - Your own domain hosting - cPanel Control panel - Website Builder - Over 500 website templates ready for download - Free POP3 Email Box and Webmail access - FTP and Web based File Manager - PHP, MySQL, Perl, CGI, Ruby. - No Ads at all!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Send Free Messages On MTN SIM Networks / Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria / Cost of Designing & Hosting a Web Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.