Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? (6646 Views)

Funeral Vs Wedding: Which Is More Expensive?? / Couple Use Power-Bike For Church Wedding In Enugu(pictured) / Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
im Just being anxious as to which is really important and truely qualifies the man and woman to become husband and wife between traditional marriage and white(church) wedding? "if you are to choose one among the two, which will you go for and why?
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by Merlissa(f): 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
You can't just choose

They are very important

The court wedding is also important
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by mira4u: 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
They are both Important but I prefer church wedding more than the other.
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by Basildvalour(m): 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Tradition weds people and confirm their union because it is there that all the necessary wedding rites are demanded and performed

White wedding is a confirmation that the man has fulfilled all obligations due to the lady, her parents and her community and in turn deserves the blessings of the church and other witnesses.

For me, its traditional because it is the base (root) of the wedding process.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by emzila(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
When stupidity gets into a black man's head, he lost his trace. Before the so call white or green wedding were people not getting married? Have u ever heard of a white man organizing traditional marriage before his white wedding while is is getting married to a white lady?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by tpiadotcom: 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
pussyfucker:
im Just being anxious as to which is really important and truely qualifies the man and woman to become husband and wife between traditional marriage and white(church) wedding? "if you are to choose one among the two, which will you go for and why?

does it concern a user id such as yours?

besides, what's with nlers and their obsession.
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by emzila(m): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
There is absolutely nothing wrong in calling a man of God to bless ur marriage at the traditional wedding floor.
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by kelvyn7: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Traditional is the most important!!

even Jesus our Lord attended a traditional marriage in Canaan, where he turned water into wine!!

Infact, white wedding is the white man's culture and we have been made to tink that if u dnt have a white wedding, u are not married, arant nonesense!! angry angry

if u like do the white wedding also, but traditional is the most important. Before the white men came, our fathers and mothers have been getting married. so why d buzz abt it ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
tpiadotcom:

does it concern a user id such as yours?

besides, what's with nlers and their obsession.
boy is dis wat u have 2 say?
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
mira4u:
They are both Important but I prefer church wedding more than the other.
y do u prefare church wedding?
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Trado
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by Chizzy20(f): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
D both..bt traditional marriage is more important...
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by agarawu23(m): 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
white wedding? waste of cash......

we are African s and we must not copy other ppl's tradition.

teamtraditiomalwedding
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by FLAWLES(f): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Traditional marriage all the way(White wedding is borrowed)its not important atall>SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
emzila:
There is absolutely nothing wrong in calling a man of God to bless ur marriage at the traditional wedding floor.
hav u seen where it happens b4?
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by MizTyna(f): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
None. Court wedding all the way! But then,i'm agnostic and i hate feferity. So,registry and a small reception
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
agarawu23:
white wedding? waste of cash......

we are African s and we must not copy other ppl's tradition.

teamtraditiomalwedding
hw do u tell dat ure married wen ure nt putting on a ring?
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
FLAWLES:
Traditional marriage all the way(White wedding is borrowed)its not important atall>SIMPLE
so aint u gona put a ring on?
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by passionate88: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
Traditional marriage

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
MizTyna:
None. Court wedding all the way! But then,i'm agnostic and i hate feferity. So,registry and a small reception
hm hm hm it does nt happen here in Nigeria.
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by FLAWLES(f): 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
pussyfucker:
so aint u gona put a ring on?
.its not forbidding doin it wit d Natives oN
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
MizTyna:

Ofcourse you do. You want a guarantee you'll be able to keep him under your leash by blackmailing him with divorce anytime you want, don't you?

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by tohpahz(f): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmmm..
I hate trad waheva.. so i think itd be either court or white for mi..
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
tohpahz:
Hmmmm..
I hate trad waheva.. so i think itd be either court or white for mi..
dats my kind of girl.
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by tohpahz(f): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
pussyfucker:
dats my kind of girl.
Lol smiley
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by MizTyna(f): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Ofcourse you do. You want a guarantee you'll be able to keep him under your leash by blackmailing him with divorce anytime you want, don't you?

It's a two way thing sir. I hope never to be in a relationship/marriage in which i blackmail anybody into staying with me or the other way round. Again,i'm not against divorce if you've both tried to make it work and it doesnt. I gave reasons why i wouldnt wanna have a church or trad wedding. I think it is very obvious a court wedding is the only one left here
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
tohpahz:

Lol smiley
pls do nt let my name(moniker) scare u o.
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by tohpahz(f): 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
pussyfucker:
pls do nt let my name(moniker) scare u o.

Aint scared
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by mira4u: 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
pussyfucker:
y do u prefare church wedding?

Being joined by a minister of GOD seals it for me. The prayers/blessings of the church matters too.

undecidedYour nick tho'.
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
mira4u:

Being joined by a minister of GOD seals it for me. The prayers/blessings of the church matters too.

undecidedYour nick tho'.
anytin wrong with my nick?
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
tohpahz:

Aint scared
hm hm dats gud.
Re: Traditional Marriage Vs White(church)wedding: Which Is The Most Important? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Trado
wats trado?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customized Wedding T-shirts / Save Cost: Wedding Photography For #70k Only / Snake (5ft) Killed In Commercial Shuttle Bus_pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.