Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones (2343 Views)

Am I Really That Ugly... / Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised / Opinion:nl Girls Are Generally Ugly And Have Attitude Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Don't know if it's everywhere,but I notice ugly girls tends to be more accommodating towards a guy.
Stand to be corrected though
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Basildvalour(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Your observation is 99.9% correct

The ugly ones that know that they are ugly have no reason to form

The beautiful ones that know that they are beautiful will want men to fight over them but they fall prey the more
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by RoyalBlak007: 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cos they dont av a reason to FORM
and they aint gat no choice
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by smvinreal(f): 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Can you create any Human being so wots up wit "ugly" are you trying to insult God because i read in my Bible that we are all Created in God's image so please correct yourself

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by sinaj(f): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
noticed it to too smiley

ugly gurls lyk us gat no reason to form.

we wil end up getting stuck in fadas ouse if we do tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by emzila(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
smvinreal:
Can you create any Human being so wots up wit "ugly" are you trying to insult God because i read in my Bible that we are all Created in God's image so please correct yourself
maybe the word shouldnt be in d dictionary in d first place.
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by smvinreal(f): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
emzila:

maybe the word shouldnt be in d dictionary in d first place.
its mostly used for bad incidents and occurance

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Have u also observed that most of this so called ugly girl have beautiful heart's which makes them stand out in the midst of beautiful face's and beautiful skin's..

#beautifulheartrocks#

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
No one is really ugly, your Beyonce might be someone's Dracula, beauty lies in d heart, most pretty girls allow their beauty to get into their head and they become outrightly rude, All thanks to u men who flatter us day and night with complements and attention

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by kelvyn7: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
fine ones dey make yanga nau angry
...until their time go pass...especially if their attitude dey rotten grin grin

but the ugly ones knw say market no too dey ooo, so any interested "buyer" is welcomed before trial and approval grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Ezedon(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
No woman is ugly, all they need is maintenance, but those ones that beauty enter their head na only God will help them
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by jamalchance(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
smvinreal:

By their quote u shall know Dem
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by emzila(m): 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
smvinreal:
its mostly used for bad incidents and occurance
it is not use for bad incidence, it is use to describe human facial outlook.
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by smvinreal(f): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
emzila:

it is not use for bad incidence, it is use to describe human facial outlook.
i just know its wrong to say that
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Noloss(f): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Fratello(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
sexyseun:
No one is really ugly, your Beyonce might be someone's Dracula, beauty lies in d heart, most pretty girls allow their beauty to get into their head and they become outrightly rude, All thanks to u men who flatter us day and night with complements and attention
Er... sorry i no go school, you trynna say you pretty or what
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lamispaco:
Don't know if it's everywhere,but I notice ugly girls tends to be more accommodating towards a guy.
Stand to be corrected though
Its even the ugly ones dat form pass so ur observation is wrong.Most preety ladies i know are always humble and down to earth.
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
sexyseun:
AnY man wey go compare beyouncy to Dracular need to work on his eyes grin.
ehen even if she na dracular she is a sexy dracular like those hot sexy female vampires for vampire diary grin
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by 25omega(m): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
sexyseun:
here is the answer
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by justmag(m): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Well. Not all the time but you do have a point. I was gonna defend ugly girls but I got nothing. Pretty girls need a reason to be friendly and ugly girls have no choice but to be friendly
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Chizzy20(f): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
op..nt all ooh.
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
One man food is another man poison.
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Sarimah(f): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:
noticed it to too smiley

ugly gurls lyk us gat no reason to form.

we wil end up getting stuck in fadas ouse if we do tongue
abi ohh grin
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by trendy01(f): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
No girl is ugly. U can only find ugly guys
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Fernandowski(m): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Simply because they are desperate to find a boyfriend
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Slimmos(m): 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
me sef dey treat all fine girls lyk shit because i know if u too praise them dem go take u for granted. The best tin is to, do them as if they are noting.
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by braindamage(m): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ugly is a sad word to use for anyone.
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by sinaj(f): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Sarimah:
abi ohh grin
lol...

u shudnt av quoted me

coz u r pretty smiley

nice brows wink
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by tohpahz(f): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmmm.. na wa oo..

Well.. im friendly.. so I'm ugly
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by ireneony(f): 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
ask your.mum undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
op you don't know what you are saying.
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:
ask your.mum undecided
See am grin

I hope you don't think you're pretty. undecided grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bad Mind (photo) / Lunch Break Game ( Brain Teaser) Winner Gets A Gift! / What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.