Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Ebola:hilarious Pictures And Moments - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ebola:hilarious Pictures And Moments (2258 Views)

Funniest Pictures And Memes Ever Posted Online And On Nairaland / Hilarious Pictures From Africagag To Spice Your Day. / Over 70 Hilarious Pictures For Your Viewing Pleasure(laugh Away Ur Sorrows) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola:hilarious Pictures And Moments by Johnnycife(m): 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
lets just share hilarious moments
remember when they said bath salt? It was morning I went to Garrison{PH} to buy my Nokia X. On my way home, I tap a bus conductor and asked: pls where is the bus going to Abuloma? omo the guy said: no touch me na, abi you no know say EBOLA dey. abi you no bathe salt this morning?. I laughed and said na pepper i bath.

Re: Ebola:hilarious Pictures And Moments by Princessderaa(f): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
kikikikiki laffing in Swahili
Re: Ebola:hilarious Pictures And Moments by dajoaneke(m): 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Jenticles locked herself in for days. She was the most terrified person i know then... Still on the matter, my cousin was the head operations who attended to Sawyer during his emergency landing into the country. She made 7 physical first hand contact with him but God spared her life. Thank God for his love.
Re: Ebola:hilarious Pictures And Moments by Ezedon(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
More pix or i will not comment
Re: Ebola:hilarious Pictures And Moments by imbless: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lemme laugh in latin wiwiwiwimimimininihuhusisisibibibilililihfhfjf
Laugh with me if u understand latin
Re: Ebola:hilarious Pictures And Moments by Johnnycife(m): 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nollywood

Re: Ebola:hilarious Pictures And Moments by Johnnycife(m): 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2015

Re: Ebola:hilarious Pictures And Moments by tinuolababy(f): 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
cheesy lemme laugh small
Re: Ebola:hilarious Pictures And Moments by Skillfullulu(m): 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
Funny pictres indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Hillarious Photo / Olamide Still Dey Vex .....hilarious Pix / Toyota Keke Napep – Check This Funny Picture Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.