Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,211 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.24th.april.2015 | Free To Be Anxious - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.24th.april.2015 | Free To Be Anxious (343 Views)

Be Anxious For Nothing / Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.8th.may.2015 | Wordfare! / Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.27th.march.2015 | Not At Will. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.24th.april.2015 | Free To Be Anxious by ComeBackHome: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
DAiLY GRACE CAPSULE | FRI.APRIL.24th 2015

FREE TO BE ANXIOUS! | Philippians 4: 6 (KJV)

“Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God”

What a thoughtful clause! ‘Be careful for nothing’.

The word ‘careful’ in Philippians 4: 6 is ‘merimnaō’ (mer-im-nah'-o) in Greek. This is translated ‘anxious’ in NKJV – take thought.

“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God” | Philippians 4: 6 (NKJV).

What a freedom! Freedom to be anxious. However, according to the above passage, we must be anxious, only but for ‘Nothing’. In other words, no need to be anxious on anything whatsoever. Instead, we should approach God with our issues.

‘…but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God”

WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY | Opportunity to prophesy over every negative situation around us. In other words, instead of sitting down and complain about what isn’t right with whatever it is that isn’t right. We can turn it to prophecy – speaking out our expected end-point of the current situation, not what the problem really is.

Dearly beloved, take advantage of the bad situations and prophesy. Prophesy over the bad health in Jesus name. Speak over the bad finances, bad performance in your academics, crisis in your marriage, business challenges, the bad road and electricity in your street, your country economy, and etc., in Jesus name. Matthew 6: 31 admonishes us to take no ‘Thought’ saying what the situation is. Rather, what it should be.

What will God say if the matter is reported to Him? Irrespective of what the situation really is, God will speak ‘Life’ not ‘Hell’. Therefore, speak as God will speak and you will flow in peace abundantly.

NOW, SAY | This situation is working out perfectly for my good.

LET’S PRAY | In the Name of Jesus, I speak life over my situations – AMEN!

ViP | I hope you have been blessed with this message. You also can be a tool to bless others by SHARING it. Today, be a blessing.

Grace to your Heart!

ComeBackHome Ministries | …spreading the glad tidings, thus; changing lives | cbhmonline@gmail.com | +234 803 455 6611 | 532CB51B.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Sat.2nd.may.2015 | Put Me On! / It’s Easier To Blame. (just Say I'm Sorry) / Open Heaven Daily Devotional By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.