Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? (36540 Views)

Why Do Ladies Call Someone Intentionally And Said Wrong Number / Best Answer To Guys Who Call Ladies Call Diggers / Who Do The Ladies Call With The Airtime Guys Send To Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by haywire1: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
pussyfucker:
@op, dats just their natural gene but a girl dat really loves u will use calls 2 finish ur battery. "im talking 4rm experience.

Talking from experience keee shocked shocked shocked, how can a p"ussyfucker (ur moniker) fall in love shocked shocked shocked

E be like say Fish don dey carry gun ooo

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Nnemuka(f): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Back in my University days, I hardly buy airtime. grin
I don't know how it happens but I hardly run out of airtime to call my family. The guys are something else..... They send you airtime but will never pick your calls when you call them.

Not The ladies fault
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by modskiller(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
[size=20pt]some girls on here will even be forming holy, but if they catch you as a man, when they're done with you, you'd be singing -She lick me lick me lick me like a lollipop[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Equado(m): 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Guy, your question as always reeks of stewpeedity, why would a lady waste her airtime in calling someone as you. The fact you don't receive calls as much as you want from the ladies,shows a lot about your childish yet stewpeed personality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by ksmartdope(m): 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
me who else I
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
edwife:
You know they won't call you so why do you keep on sending them airtime? cheesy
i know ure joking
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
they call family and friends undecided
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by esosuo: 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:
we call our dad wid it tongue
Ur rilly papa abi na d dad wen I dey tink?
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by tolustx(m): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:
Aint u forgetting the sugar part of dat "dad" u typed?
Just curious.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by haywire1: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Equado:
Guy, your question as always reeks of stewpeedity, why would a lady waste her airtime in calling someone as you. The fact you don't receive calls as much as you want from the ladies,shows a lot about your childish yet stewpeed personality.

O'boy u dey vex ooo undecided undecided . See as u dey use gun kill cockroach undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Equado(m): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You're special, you know why? It's because angels wept the day you were born 'cause they knew your mum laboured in vain.
lol, funny but I have to agree with you, this unibenstudent is so duMB.
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
haywire1:

Talking from experience keee shocked shocked shocked, how can a p"ussyfucker (ur moniker) fall in love shocked shocked shocked

E be like say Fish don dey carry gun ooo

i never said i was in love, all i said was dat she is in love. "hope u get it.
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Eyepencil: 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Equado:
Oh! Jisos grin grin
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by haywire1: 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:

tolustx:
Aint u forgetting the sugar part of dat "dad" u typed?
Just curious.

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by haywire1: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
pussyfucker:
i never said i was in love, all i said was dat she is in love. "hope u get it.

grin grin grin

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by fpeter(f): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
passionate88:
Na pastors or alfas

This one serious o, why you talk so?
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by livingstoneony(m): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
They call the guy with the beards cool
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Missmossy(f): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
We do call boiffy sometimes naa, anyone considered special grin even our friends also!
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by opeyemip(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Ladies this question is to u..
I wonder how can. A guy just be doing the calling always and ladies never bother to reciprocate the calling unleSs when they are accused of been stingy in calling,what do ladies actually do with recharge cards??

They use am browse the internet to get more magas
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by haywire1: 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
livingstoneony:
They call the guy with the beards cool

SECONDED. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Emodeee: 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:

there is a word dat preceeds dat "dad", kindly add d word.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by danbrowndmf(m): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:
Lies.cheesy
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Truckpusher(m): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
angry angry
Boy, remove that face - today is Friday. tongue grin
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Edusouls(m): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Ladies this question is to u..
I wonder how can. A guy just be doing the calling always and ladies never bother to reciprocate the calling unleSs when they are accused of been stingy in calling,what do ladies actually do with recharge cards??
they use it to call the satan in hell that directs them to the next deed of lies and deceit,cunning life, and who next to show wickedness..
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by J3da: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
TS2:
I wonder.

And they never have credit when you chck their phones.

And they can never buy up to 750 with their money. Na babes dey buy 100 pass.

SMH
Unfortunately I Am A lady n rechArge btween 500/1k when I recharge, na your kind dey send chic 100/200 9redit! Plus it's your kind thAt sends voice notes And co insteAd of cAlling... Mtcheww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
We need to know who dey call, i credit her account all the time yet she dont call me, and she demands for more airtime

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by JaneYave(f): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
oh,lemme be ur sugger daddy tongue
Smiles,funny dude!
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Seunpaul01(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Davegiz:

LAME

undecided
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Edusouls(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
2dice:
She definitely knw you can't do without calling her
so she use her credit to call that Guy real G
liess they dont call the real G, they have no real G's, these girls are reapers,they have no interest at heart, they are carnally selfish and self centered..
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
One can only wonder, to think that u will have to call them sometimes to confirm if they have received the card u sent them is something else entirely.... SMH for girls...
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Upcoming Wedding Palava / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / We’re Married But Celibate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.