Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? (36535 Views)

Why Do Ladies Call Someone Intentionally And Said Wrong Number / Best Answer To Guys Who Call Ladies Call Diggers / Who Do The Ladies Call With The Airtime Guys Send To Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Donpizzle(m): 3:51am On Apr 25, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Ladies this question is to u..
I wonder how can. A guy just be doing the calling always and ladies never bother to reciprocate the calling unleSs when they are accused of been stingy in calling,what do ladies actually do with recharge cards??

experience tells me dat ladies only call guys they re truly in luv with though sme can b xceptionally stingy....
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Nobody: 4:09am On Apr 25, 2015
Nnemuka:
Back in my University days, I hardly buy airtime. grin
I don't know how it happens but I hardly run out of airtime to call my family. The guys are something else..... They send you airtime but will never pick your calls when you call them.

Not The ladies fault
I dey tell u,na today
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 25, 2015
Edusouls:
call who, those beggars, these bitches are scarvengers,hungry things roaming the streets looking for survival, they reap off anything in their pathways, no brother in jungle...bitches are baad, inhumane, wicked,very proud and selfish, they dont care about a thing, they only know themselves only, any man yet to know this is just a beginner in the game...
all dis for a woman,my dear,u re being vry unfair,nt all women re the same,there re d good ones,and there re morealso d bad ones also
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=Obanz2 post=33072297][/quote]yes dear,u re vry right about dis
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by scotz101(m): 4:37am On Apr 25, 2015
From my little knowledge, a girl will incesantly call the guy she loves most or feels something for most...to a point she would think its disturbance...
But that dosnt stop her from collecting money from other guys...
For the few girls i know...they never collected money from their bf, but always asked me for help...(as we are close friends) than ask him...
I'm yet to learn why that shaa
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by scotz101(m): 4:41am On Apr 25, 2015
sledjama:

if she does not call u to the point that you have to ignore her calls. then she is nt really feeling you.
move on

you summarized my entire statement! Gbam!
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 25, 2015
Edusouls:
call who, those beggars, these bitches are scarvengers,hungry things roaming the streets looking for survival, they reap off anything in their pathways, no brother in jungle...bitches are baad, inhumane, wicked,very proud and selfish, they dont care about a thing, they only know themselves only, any man yet to know this is just a beginner in the game...

KPELE OHHHHHHH

them don steal this guys money...it is a pity. Get yourself a life dude and stop been bitter. Not every woman is like the bገcth you met undecided
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by joywendy(f): 8:18am On Apr 25, 2015
Donpizzle:

experience tells me dat ladies only call guys they re truly in luv with though sme can b xceptionally stingy....

seriously i just had to quote this post, it is a pity that we have kids who claim to be adults and 'experienced' on this forum spreading misinformation and lies to the few innocent ones we have here.

Another Generalization and i-can't-mind-my-business- so-am-looking-for-attention Thread on the homepage.

Imagine what the poster above posted? Based on his experience (that's if he even had any,lets give him a benefit of doubt) that ladies (not some or most oh, all ladies i.e both old and young) call guys (note again not some or most,all guys that means even relatives that are males are included grin) that they are 'truly' in love with.

You can imagine the kind of mentality this one carries from his statement and form of writing.

Personal note to all my girlfriends please be mindful of this kinda people and stop calling all your male friends or relatives as it means you are "in love" with them. To my male friends abeg if you don't see any call from me dont vex oh, as if i call you now person go say am in love with you. grin grin

i wonder where people think from nowadays, smh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Akynzodeighbour(m): 8:52am On Apr 25, 2015
Unibenstudent:
if I face u,ur name will change from son of mark to son of injuries..
lmao
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by mosefin19(m): 8:55am On Apr 25, 2015
pussyfucker:
@op, dats just their natural gene but a girl dat really loves u will use calls 2 finish ur battery. "im talking 4rm experience.

true..my gal call me more often...if a gal truly luv u she will always cal u
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by J3da: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2015
Mcaise:

500 to 1000naira sef don get bragging ryt??

Shuu?
Yes oh... Na my money, my airtime so I go brag #tongueout
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by J3da: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2015
Mcaise:

Calm down and walk to a phone shop to get urself a new phone or better still, a new keypad #richgirl
Smiles... Yes I am a proud rich gurl if you don't like it... Go throw yourself into the lagoon! My phones are working perfectly so why should I get a new one...? #hungrydude
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by uckay304: 10:50am On Apr 25, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I wonder how can. A guy just be doing the calling always and ladies never bother to reciprocate the calling unleSs when they are accused of been stingy in calling,what do ladies actually do with recharge cards??
if you ask me who I go ask?
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Mcaise: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2015
J3da:

Smiles... Yes I am a proud rich gurl if you don't like it... Go throw yourself into the lagoon! My phones are working perfectly so why should I get a new one...? #hungrydude

Doh??

Your comments are filled with upercases wrongly placed.

DO U NEED MORE LIGHT?
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Hallona: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
We call our pastor *lol* smiley
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by scarr: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
TS2:
I wonder.

And they never have credit when you chck their phones.

And they can never buy up to 750 with their money. Na babes dey buy 100 pass.

SMH
Nobody's fault u only know poor ladies
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Donpizzle(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
joywendy:

seriously i just had to quote this post, it is a pity that we have kids who claim to be adults and 'experienced' on this forum spreading misinformation and lies to the few innocent ones we have here.

Another Generalization and i-can't-mind-my-business- so-am-looking-for-attention Thread on the homepage.

Imagine what the poster above posted? Based on his experience (that's if he even had any,lets give him a benefit of doubt) that ladies (not some or most oh, all ladies i.e both old and young) call guys (note again not some or most,all guys that means even relatives that are males are included grin) that they are 'truly' in love with.

You can imagine the kind of mentality this one carries from his statement and form of writing.

Personal note to all my girlfriends please be mindful of this kinda people and stop calling all your male friends or relatives as it means you are "in love" with them. To my male friends abeg if you don't see any call from me dont vex oh, as if i call you now person go say am in love with you. grin grin

i wonder where people think from nowadays, smh!

i knw ppl can b stupid buh urs deserves an award. Any sensible prson knws dat i wrote bout who a gal calls in a relationship nd we ain't talkin bout jst friends or relations. I pity ur mentality...
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by joywendy(f): 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Donpizzle:

i knw ppl can b stupid buh urs deserves an award. Any sensible prson knws dat i wrote bout who a gal calls in a relationship nd we ain't talkin bout jst friends or relations. I pity ur mentality...

lmao!! If anyone needs to be pitied between both of us it should be you, you can't even construct your sentence properly.

Now lets make it clear, here is the original post by the op.

I wonder how can. A guy just be doing the calling
always and ladies never bother to reciprocate the
calling unleSs when they are accused of been
stingy in calling,what do ladies actually do with
recharge cards??

Can you point out where he said that the question was for those girls who call in relationships? You saw a post and you assumed. That's normal has the question itself can be seen in different perspectives.

But then again, after assuming, you then decided to comment without using your brain to think and construct your words properly.

if i deserve an award for stupidity because i managed to show you, your mistake. Then you deserve a much bigger award for not knowing how silly you sound.undecided
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Donpizzle(m): 12:55am On Apr 26, 2015
joywendy:

lmao!! If anyone needs to be pitied between both of us it should be you, you can't even construct your sentence properly.

Now lets make it clear, here is the original post by the op.

Can you point out where he said that the question was for those girls who call in relationships? You saw a post and you assumed. That's normal has the question itself can be seen in different perspectives.

But then again, after assuming, you then decided to comment without using your brain to think and construct your words properly.

if i deserve an award for stupidity because i managed to show you, your mistake. Then you deserve a much bigger award for not knowing how silly you sound.undecided

miss/mrs, if u re actually smart nd brilliant as u feel.Tryin to correct evry mistke u c on nairaland. Hw come we nvr heard of ur 1st class cgpa of 4.99 or possibly 5.0. M-U-M-U.....

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Mcaise: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2015
J3da:

Laughs out loud.

These "..." 3 dots u r soiling this page with, tell me something,

Is it ur phone failing or its just your mind falling asleep?
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by J3da: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mcaise:

Laughs out loud.

These "..." 3 dots u r soiling this page with, tell me something,

Is it ur phone failing or its just your mind falling asleep?
Missing me already, hope you went to church oh? This one you are after my phone, hmmm!
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by passionate88: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
fpeter:

This one serious o, why you talk so?
Pastor, there's this young man that's asking for my hand in marriage, I want you to pray and ask GOD if he is the man for me. Pastor as you are praying, also ask GOD if he will be richer than he is now, if his 'MOTHER' will stay long with us, if he will allow my mom to stay with us. Pastor I will call you in two hours time to hear what GOD said about us. angryangry
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by fpeter(f): 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
passionate88:
Pastor, there's this young man that's asking for my hand in marriage, I want you to pray and ask GOD if he is the man for me. Pastor as you are praying, also ask GOD if he will be richer than he is now, if his 'MOTHER' will stay long with us, if he will allow my mom to stay with us. Pastor I will call you in two hours time to hear what GOD said about us. angryangry

I am not a pastor o...
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by passionate88: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
fpeter:

I am not a pastor o...
I know that you are not a pastor, you asked me why I wrote 'Pastors and Alfas', that's why I just wrote those words down as an example.
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Mourin(f): 6:15pm On May 09, 2015
Lifebender:
Thank you Unibenstudent
This is the question of the century;Whom do our baes call with the airtym we sent them.
I remember Ngozi just now.That bae magamugudized mii like hell.
She sucked mii like a br3ast feeding moma
Made mii a debtor like Uncle Sam(US)
Decreased ma worth like Dangote.
Depreciate my value like Naira,
Turned mii to GTB/FCMB ATM machine.
I cant count the numbers of card i sent her.Yeah i mean voucher.Each and evrytime i only get a flash as a confirmation she has seen it.I'll even use the remaining airtym meant to call ma mum to call her.
The jazz blew on her when i went thru her call records one day and i saw one man she used all airtym i sent her to call.One ALHAJI she claimed ti's her uncle.
That bae ehn,God polish her wherever she went
Eya sowie, dats what u experience when u date gold diggers
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Mourin(f): 8:05pm On May 09, 2015
Unibenstudent:
we call our parent n siblings with it, or do u want me 2 ask ifa
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 09, 2015
Mourin:
we call our parent n siblings with it, or do u want me 2 ask ifa
u have a mail from me since u refuse to reply.
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Unibenstudents: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Complaint On Harrasment Of Students By The Dean Of Uniben Faculty Of Law
https://www.nairaland.com/2930628/complaint-harrasment-students-dean-uniben#42873720

Mcaise:

I cn jst imagine u saying dis, rubbing @unibenstudents head like a puppy whose jst bn fed wif milk.

A disgrace to uniben..coming from an alumini

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / We’re Married But Celibate / Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.