Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:45 PM

Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel (46350 Views)

Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) / British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip / Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Leojamesjames(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
they just got served

2 Likes

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by XBLadez: 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
lestat:

My dear I was amazed to read this o, does SA know what they are doing? As in has their president gone insane? Well I guess he will soon learn the lesson countries like Syria and Lebanon have learnt when trying to mess with Isreal
You didn't mention Egypt. After Israel trounced them with every force they could muster, they Egyptian government had to sign a permanent peace deal with Isreal
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by emmatok(m): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
XBLadez:

And who are the underdeveloped countries?

The ones who call SA greener pasture.
Our leaders even transfer their loots to SA.
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by jlady: 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
this is expected for now ; noone would want to be associated with south africans

1 Like

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
emmatok:

If Bees can't boycott honey
If Ants can't boycott sugar.
Underdeveloped Africans won't boycott SA.

lol..I lough at our ignorace "in chines"

And who told you,SA can't be boycootted?

Broda u need to wake up.

1 Like

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by busky101(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
God bless israel for me, no be america wey no dey like discuss any other country wey no be naija matter
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by ibroauthen(m): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mitsurugi:
Imagine a man crossing my sitting room to my backyard to "hold relations" with my hostile neighbour! I have a right to block passage especially when his children have started killing other kids that innocently go to his house to play in the name that "the other kids have taken up all the toys!"! grin Dear Zuma, advice me on the best action to take! Odes! angry
Seconded..... U nailed it man

2 Likes

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by loomer: 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by emmatok(m): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
WYman2:
lol..I lough at our ignorace "in chines"

And who told you,SA can't be boycootted?

Broda u need to wake up.

You need to Visit the SA VISA office to see people on looking for SA VISA.
I am talking reality here not sentiments.
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by BraniacX(m): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Israel supported Apartheid in South Africa long ago tho...

Like you said

...........................long ago
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by maclatunji: 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ozigbondu:
lsreal is simply afraid of their xenophobic disease.SA is now abandoned everywhere and they better not cry to African Union.They weep to that their zulu king.

Thanks to lsrael for making that savage country know how it feels to be rejected.God bless israel

Your submission is wrong. Israel are just angry that the South African minister has been vocal against their oppression of Palestinians and this is their way of getting back at him.
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by ifoundmyperfect: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
This is just the beginning...

2 Likes

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by emmatok(m): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Israel supported Apartheid in South Africa long ago tho...

Israel don't care about SA xenophobia, they don't just like people poking into their Palestine crisis.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by BraniacX(m): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
emmatok:
The Israelites are doing these because of the Palestinian links, not for the Genocide happening in SA.

And you think we don't know? undecided

You should rather have asked whether we gave a freezing fvck eitherway

4 Likes

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by tunnary(m): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Good for them. wicked citizens.

3 Likes

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Ozigbondu(m): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
maclatunji:

Your submission is wrong. Israel are just angry that the South African minister has been vocal against their oppression of Palestinians and this is their way of getting back at him.

And a wonderful way it was nonetheless they should feel the rejection they have been meeting out on their fellow Africans.Of course we know is because of palestine but........

3 Likes

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
[b][/b]
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by baybeeboi: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
XBLadez:

Lmao! But the whites never participated in the xenophobia na. It's just too painful they'll be affected
United Nations for you
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by vacant06(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
They could have killed him bastard
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by quickly: 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Israel that is more xe no phobic than SA.

Israel hates africans more than SA

So the fight na another matter
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
[b][/b]Hello, I'm a Nigerian and I stay in South Africa, this whole thing isnt linked with the xenophobic issue at all. If all countries will stand against xenophobia it's not and will never be the present day Israel. This issue, I think, is because South Africans were publicly against Israel's apartheid acts against Palestines, South Africans boycott Israel's products, because of the injustice happening in Gaza, Palestine and the ongoing apartheid in Israel. Nigerians pls let's not jump into conclusions, Israel doesnt give a hoof about the xenophobic acts happening here, thank God it's going down. And not all South Africans are barbaric, the ones doing these r the lazy jobless ones, I have many South Africans as friends and they are quite nice.

We shouldnt forget to see in ourselves the big problem of tribalism cos this is the root of xenophobia, Nairaland itself is enough place to show we Nigerians could be tribalistic.

4 Likes

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by shizzleStar: 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Very good! You don't allow one who is an ally to your enemy entrance to your territory. Serves them right.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by eyinjuege: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Can't help but say this- Serves them right angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by vacant06(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
CheeNayNay:
if israel like make dem throw bomb for southafrica sef,no one cares much less any african country.
Yeye pple
south african prostitute slim disgusting girl smells like cow anus

1 Like

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Horus(m): 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhS5HAvCbUY

[size=19pt]XENOPHOBIA# MESSAGE TO ALL SOUTH AFRICANS[/size]
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by CongressIsrael: 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
God Almighty bless Israel.Payback time.

1 Like

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Arysexy(m): 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
South Africa = OSU Africa.

1 Like

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
vacant06:
south african prostitute slim disgusting girl smells like cow anus
shoro niyen
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by ooshinibos: 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
xenophobic fear , I don't blame Israel , they don't them to spread hatred in the Holy land
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by eluquenson(m): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lesson for them at home, they need to grow their citizen's mentality tongue

1 Like

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
nairalandist:
First it was Xenophobia, now South Africa is trying to ally with Palestine and they want to access it via Israel? These guys don't know a thing about foreign policies do they? Trying to mask entry to a region using Higher education as an excuse, do they think Israel is dumb?

How many standard universities does Palestine have that they want to partner with them?

They are just stepping on toes everywhere. The Israel/Palestine case is sensitive and SA is trying to pocknose. . . I wish them all the beXt cheesy
Palestine has 98% literacy rate
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ozigbondu:
lsreal is simply afraid of their xenophobic disease.SA is now abandoned everywhere and they better not cry to African Union.They weep to that their zulu king.

Thanks to lsrael for making that savage country know how it feels to be rejected.God bless israel

Don't be so ignorant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In The Moment Of Russia's Invasion, Ukraine Tweeted A War Meme / Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary / Rat Is Tied Up And Publicly Shamed For 'stealing Rice' In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.