Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

My Secondary School True Life Experience - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Secondary School True Life Experience (2501 Views)

20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) / Bae's WORST Life Experience, Hilarious Chat (photo) / My True Life Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Secondary School True Life Experience by vicky4227(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
Once upon a time when I was in Secondary School. I remembered it was during my WAEC days precisely. We had an orientation from our principal that if an External Supervisor catches you with Expo that We should eat and swallow the Expo to
destroy the evidence.

My brothers and sisters, on this particular day we had biology and I had an
Expo with me,
I didnt know the External supervisor had been monitoring the way my head have been constantly looking down until he shouted
"Hey you! Give me that!

As he was approaching to collect "THE SOMETHING"
My classmates and everybody was telling me
Peter swallow it....!
Even my principal keep giving me signal to swallow it as soon as possible.

I was just there in confusion as tension filled the air,
Tears were gently and gradually clouding my eyes, Cos I knew what i was carrying.

I started sweating profusely and was just
shaking my head to signal everybody that
what I was carrying is not what I can swallow.

I was carrying Modern Biology Textbook,
Which chapter will i start
from...!

HAVE A FUN FILLED DAY...
‪#‎Thank_GOD_Its_FRIDAY

Story culled from http://forum.ejikeinfo.com/showthread.php?tid=271
Re: My Secondary School True Life Experience by ibrams(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
omo...u for put the text book for ur mouth swallow ram,if nah me i for do am....bt na dere dem go carry my dead body go mortuary my bulge eyes go comot like say i jam trailer.....
Re: My Secondary School True Life Experience by vicky4227(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
ibrams:
omo...u for put the text book for ur mouth swallow ram,if nah me i for do am....bt na dere dem go carry my dead body go mortuary my bulge eyes go comot like say i jam trailer.....
Chai you wicked o. See wetin you dey advise me
Re: My Secondary School True Life Experience by ibrams(m): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
vicky4227:

Chai you wicked o. See wetin you dey advise me
so wetin cme apen as the external invigilator cme meet u
Re: My Secondary School True Life Experience by vicky4227(m): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
ibrams:
so wetin cme apen as the external invigilator cme meet u

The "Sir please it is the devils work" Abeg come begin.
Re: My Secondary School True Life Experience by Basildvalour(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Common Modern Biology Textbook you no fit swallow but you go swallow random girls saliva even clean mouth join as though you lick chocolate all in the name of kisses

Guy, fear God o!
Re: My Secondary School True Life Experience by vicky4227(m): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Basildvalour:
Common Modern Biology Textbook you no fit swallow but you go swallow random girls saliva even clean mouth join as though you lick chocolate all in the name of kisses

Guy, fear God o!

Lol. Guy listen to yourself. The two no be the same. One na mouth action, the other one that educational criminal action. Wetin you want make i do?
Re: My Secondary School True Life Experience by Basildvalour(m): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
vicky4227:

Lol. Guy listen to yourself. The two no be the same. One na mouth action, the other one that educational criminal action. Wetin you want make i do?
Oh! And you think mouth action is not criminal..But those girls wey you dey give mouth action, you don marry them If no, you are also a criminal

BTW, you even know the name but you no know the name of common plants and animals, God is watching you!
Re: My Secondary School True Life Experience by vicky4227(m): 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Basildvalour:
Oh! And you think mouth action is not criminal..But those girls wey you dey give mouth action, you don marry them If no, you are also a criminal

BTW, you even know the name but you no know the name of common plants and animals, God is watching you!

Lol Guy Una wan finish me. I was expecting sympathy from you guys, Instead una dey bomb me. Make some one tell me Eiyaaa now. All these stone hearted guys wey full here.
Re: My Secondary School True Life Experience by vicky4227(m): 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
I got this joke from the forum i moderate. A member has just posted another one. Here is the link. If you read this one you go laugh fall for ground.

Here: http://forum.ejikeinfo.com/showthread.php?tid=272

(1) (Reply)

School Life.... Lol / <pics> Meant For Girls To Comment / When Your Village People Find Out You Are In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.