Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! (36396 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Why Do Nigerian Men Fall In Love Quickly / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:10am On Feb 10, 2009
Seriously speaking most Nigeria Guyz dont have a deep impression about''LOVE'' though many have been saying it one way or the other but there is no truth in it. Majority of the Naija guys are addicted to this kind of harbit whenever they came across  a girl,but the main reasons is either the Nice Back_side,shes beautiful ,the standing breast or sometime else.,
Like when i was in Wuse zone 2,Onome has been one of my roaming and Grooving_mate then,and he quikly fall in Love One when he sees sometime very interesting in a woman.like he said:Ogagaaaa,see that Chick O,,,,Guy! ,i don fall in Love .

but immidiate after he gist the girl and finish with her on bed,haha! water go pass garri.
Frankly speaking,Nigeria guys love blind sex!,
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 7:31am On Feb 10, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Seriously speaking most Nigeria Guyz dont have a deep impression about''LOVE'' though many have been saying it one way or the other but there is no truth in it. Majority of the Naija guys are addicted to this kind of harbit whenever they came across a girl,but the main reasons is either the Nice Back_side,shes beautiful ,the standing breast or sometime else.,
Like when i was in Wuse zone 2,Onome has been one of my roaming and Grooving_mate then,and he quikly fall in Love One when he sees sometime very interesting in a woman.like he said:Ogagaaaa,see that Chick O,,,,Guy! ,i don fall in Love .

but immidiate after i gist the girl and finish with her on bed,haha! water go pass garri.
Frankly speaking,Nigeria guys love blind sex!,

Huh? Wha? Hmmmm. . . . . sad I cant think anymore. . . embarassed
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:03am On Feb 10, 2009
[s]I gist the girl and finish with her on bed,haha!water go pass garri[/s] was an error!!!! shocked shocked,i was thinking where the hell do that quote came from,wondering if thats really my post. grin

now im blowing a U_Turn to the Correction:
He gist the girl and finish with her on bed,haha! water go pass garri.i keep my hands crossed to eccept@ Apolo**gii tongue

It wasnt me,Onome must be the case$$$
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by pop247(m): 8:45am On Feb 10, 2009
I gist the girl and finish with her on bed,haha!water go pass garri

U just unconsiously exposed urself.

@gabrywyl

I dont know what on earth i should do or say to convince u that what u experienced their are different from what goes on here.
let me b frank with u, some Niaja dudus do that cos u gals of this days are not trustworthy(unfaithful), so guys dont want to b the losers. But the fact is that it is not majority cos true luv still exists in Naija. I hav been to many states in my country and hav made many friends, most of them mean what they say about luv. Coming to what u experience there, i can say that u maybe extra-ordinarily beautiful for guys especially Naija to be tripping for u. Dont 4get, Naija guys lik better thing.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 9:13am On Feb 10, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[s]I gist the girl and finish with her on bed,haha!water go pass garri[/s] was an error!!!! shocked shocked,i was thinking where the hell do that quote came from,wondering if thats really my post. grin

now im blowing a U_Turn to the Correction:
He gist the girl and finish with her on bed,haha! water go pass garri.i keep my hands crossed to eccept@ Apolo**gii tongue

It wasnt me,Onome must be the case$$$

Pheww. . . Thank God cause I look highly on you ooo  sad

pop247:

U just unconsiously exposed urself.

@gabrywyl

I dont know what on earth i should do or say to convince u that what u experienced their are different from what goes on here.
let me b frank with u, some Niaja dudus do that cos u gals of this days are not trustworthy(unfaithful), so guys dont want to b the losers. But the fact is that it is not majority cos true luv still exists in Naija. I hav been to many states in my country and hav made many friends, most of them mean what they say about luv. Coming to what u experience there, i can say that u maybe extra-ordinarily beautiful for guys especially Naija to be tripping for u. Dont 4get, Naija guys lik better thing.

Now isnt that childish? undecided
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by aus123(m): 9:21am On Feb 10, 2009
Do men actually fall in love so quickly, not really brother! Is just that most of our sis are too Promiscuous. Love is a seed, it takes time to grow. No one plant the same day and also harvest.

Meeting a girl the first day within some hours on bed.

We can call that love but fuckers.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by pop247(m): 9:47am On Feb 10, 2009
Now isnt that childish?

Childish!!! what then will u say to those gals that are only after a man's money and pretend to luv the man. Maybe when they exhaust the man to poverty they will leave the man. My dear, thats not childish.

Niaja dudus do that cos u gals of this days are not trustworthy(unfaithful), so guys dont want to b the losers.

I never supported that kinda behaviour.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by aus123(m): 9:52am On Feb 10, 2009
The word " LOVE" should not be used in such context. Most guys and gals are just prostituting, Sex 4 money!

Love is divine, free gift etc.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2009
aus123:

Do men actually fall in love so quickly, not really brother! Is just that most of our sis are too Promiscuous. Love is a seed, it takes time to grow. No one plant the same day and also harvest.

Meeting a girl the first day within some hours on bed.

We can call that love but fuckers.

Yes, youre right. So it comes to say that these guys simply just use the word love for the fun of it.

pop247:

Childish!!! what then will u say to those gals that are only after a man's money and pretend to luv the man. Maybe when they exhaust the man to poverty they will leave the man. My dear, thats not childish.

I never supported that kinda behaviour.

A lady sucking a man's money dry aint childish but selfish but a man do that cos u gals of this days are not trustworthy(unfaithful), so guys dont want to b the losers is plain childish
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by pop247(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2009
sounds funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2009
Which one dey sound funny?
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by aus123(m): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2009
Well, we all have a part to play on this. Can we just start a crusade or push a bill in the house against aristos or girls who exhange sex 4 money.

Advice pls,
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by pop247(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2009
A lady sucking a man's money dry aint childish but selfish but a man do that cos u gals of this days are not trustworthy(unfaithful), so guys dont want to b the losers is plain childish

It really sounds funny grin grin grin

just recovering 4rm laughter

I agree with ur above statement.
Seems u hav won for now but will be back later
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by sistawoman: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2009
aus123:

Well, we all have a part to play on this. Can we just start a crusade or push a bill in the house against aristos or girls who exhange sex 4 money.

Advice pls,

Prostitution is the oldest profession in the world, there is now way it is going away.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by aus123(m): 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2009
Sis, na wah 4 u ooooo! Shd we continue to sin 4 grace to abide?

Even, if we can totally eradicate it, what can we do to minimise it but to encourage as u just posted.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by sistawoman: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2009
aus123:

Sis, na wah 4 u ooooo! Shd we continue to sin 4 grace to abide?

Even, if we can totally eradicate it, what can we do to minimise it but to encourage as u just posted.

Stop paying them to Bleep YOU.

Each person can only stop themselves from visiting them. You can stop the next man. Let him do as he pleases and let him deal with the fall out from it.

You do know that God gave us something called free will?
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2009
aus123:

Advice pls,

Well, at least their intentions are clearly notified that they wantd money. And its up to the other party (or shall I say the perverted men) to pay up or not. In this case, the objective between both party is obvious. But for men to say I love you and make the other party confuse is what the issue is about here. Nobody knows what are their objective and why they say it all the time when they dont mean it.

pop247:

It really sounds funny grin grin grin

just recovering 4rm laughter

I agree with ur above statement.
Seems u hav won for now but will be back later

Carry on jor grin
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:19am On Feb 16, 2009
no_comment*** lipsrsealed

my last post expain it more better
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Nwaka77: 5:20am On Feb 16, 2009
@Gabry

So true! I noticed the same thing about most Naija men but I never took them seriously. How can you just meet someone and already they are telling you that you are their angel, I love you, you are sent from above, when can I meet your family. All that talk irritates me. You just met me and you are already professing love to me like say na yam angry I beg carry go jor!
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 9:18am On Feb 16, 2009
yes, true talk. grin
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by ufuoma25(m): 9:36am On Feb 16, 2009
em don watch 2 many movies and em don illogically come 2 d conclusion say most gals go open their tin whn em hear d word
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by ufuoma25(m): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2009
but i cnt blame dguys sha 4 tryn cos even in dis day n age sum mumu gals stil dey fall 4 dat kain phoney line
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by demystify(f): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2009
@topic
It's a thing with many guys not only Nigeiran guys.
Most girls love to hear "i love u" and they start drooling.
A guy may disown his family just to get into ur pants. The "i love u" they now use is like to get a gate pass.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Pitchblack: 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2009
@topic - dont agree with this at all,
or maybe ill say it depends within an age group, if u r talking of immature boyz that just want to get laid, maybe!

As for Nigerian MEN that know what they want and know what they are looking for in a woman. This statement just doesnt gel gal, Nigerian men are one of the very few men in the African continent that are very genuine and they actually take their time studying a woman before they can even say the " I love you" words, and when they say it trust me its very genuine.

Unless all you have met is some loosers that were just tryin to use and dump you, or even make the rest of Nigerian men look bad, i can tell you now that Nigerian men are not like that, not at all.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by belemzy: 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2009
Y ALL THIS PLENTY WAHALA SEF?WE ALL KNOW NIJAA MEN DON'T FALL IN LOVE.EVEN THE MARRIED ONE'S DONT STICK TO THEIR WIVES,ITS A PITTY MOST GIRLS THINK MEN FALL IN LOVE.NO NOT FOR D NIJAA ONES.ALL THEY WANT IS TO INSERT THEIR SIM CARDS IN EVERY HOLE THEY COME ACROSS. angry
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by pop247(m): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2009
yes, true talk.

back on track are u trying to say that 9ja dudus are womanizers or what. pls be plain and let get ur point now. stop beating around the bush lipsrsealed
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 1:53am On Feb 25, 2009
ufuoma25:

em don watch 2 many movies and em don illogically come 2 d conclusion say most gals go open their tin whn em hear d word

ufuoma25:

but i cnt blame dguys sha 4 tryn cos even in dis day n age sum mumu gals stil dey fall 4 dat kain phoney line

You think so? I guess maybe you're right?

demystify:

@topic
It's a thing with many guys not only Nigeiran guys.
Most girls love to hear "i love u" and they start drooling.
A guy may disown his family just to get into ur pants. The "i love u" they now use is like to get a gate pass.

I guess so ooo

Pitchblack:

@topic - dont agree with this at all,
or maybe ill say it depends within an age group, if u r talking of immature boyz that just want to get laid, maybe!

As for Nigerian MEN that know what they want and know what they are looking for in a woman. This statement just doesnt gel gal, Nigerian men are one of the very few men in the African continent that are very genuine and they actually take their time studying a woman before they can even say the " I love you" words, and when they say it trust me its very genuine.

Unless all you have met is some loosers that were just tryin to use and dump you, or even make the rest of Nigerian men look bad, i can tell you now that Nigerian men are not like that, not at all.

I dont know ooo but so far looking at the response, majority seems to be agreeing that the guys says I love you just to have sex with a female. Am not saying that they claim love because they are really in love. Im asking why they just simply like to say i love you for no reason?

belemzy:

Y ALL THIS PLENTY WAHALA SEF?WE ALL KNOW NIJAA MEN DON'T FALL IN LOVE.EVEN THE MARRIED ONE'S DONT STICK TO THEIR WIVES,ITS A PITTY MOST GIRLS THINK MEN FALL IN LOVE.NO NOT FOR D NIJAA ONES.ALL THEY WANT IS TO INSERT THEIR SIM CARDS IN EVERY HOLE THEY COME ACROSS. angry

I guess you are right in a way

pop247:

back on track are u trying to say that 9ja dudus are womanizers or what. pls be plain and let get ur point now. stop beating around the bush lipsrsealed

Well, looking at the comments made here, I guess yeah, you can say that.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by ztyle(m): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2009
*Yawn* Gabby and Love!!! na wa!
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2009
Like you and your Blog angry
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by pop247(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2009
Well, looking at the comments made here, I guess yeah, you can say that.

Hmmmmm what a bad imagination! maybe u're right not only 9ja dudus, other race are involved. 9ja have some gud dudus who fall in luv becoz they truely luv the gal not for sex. Hey what do u think.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2009
Yes oo. U have just reminded me. . . sad
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by pop247(m): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2009
Yap! but why are u sad sad. hope i never offended anybody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith / Old Nigerian Couple Kiss, Have Been Married For 45 Years / A Strange Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.