Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,354 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes (59002 Views)

Will You Buy A House With A Maid's Room? / PRICE/COST OF ROOFING UR HOUSE With QUALITY DS/BATLAN STONE-COATED ROOFING SHEET / Pics: 4 Bedroom Terrace House With BQ @ ORAL Estate Before VGC For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by mattkelly: 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
thegideon:
Now, imagine d numbers of generators wey go dey dis kind house.
This shows d height of disunity and lack of love in dis country,especially among neighbors.
Many of dem no go dey subscribe o, but sake of say in own dish dey outside too,e go dey happy.
Whereas with a single decoder and probably just two dishes if u want all sports channels,dey could all combine money,connect wire to all d rooms,and have access to all DSTV Channels together,then rotating d monthly subscription fees per room or per flat.
There's a great lesson 4 all of us in dis. 'Ai koworin ejo lo seku pa won' as d yorubas will say. Imagine all d States in America not coming together,can we have d UNITED STATES OF AMERICA that we all jealous of today?
Seriously, there's a Grand Divine plan 4 Igbos, Yorubas,Hausas and Others to be in the same geographical location,trust me we can be stronger together than USA.

Okay,shey na same channel all of them go they watch same time abi?My neighbour dey watch CNN,since na same thing we dey watch,na same station we go dey watch same time..infact we need to have a time-table of the programs we go dey watch then..Mumu Talk
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by vikeyz(m): 12:16am On Apr 25, 2015
nawa o, abi na NASA HQ?
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 25, 2015
Wahala dey oo grin
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by Misternas89(m): 12:52am On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=Jboyossai post=33067846]Lol...for the house owner mind. "I must get all the channels"....[/quote
]
Lol I'm tellin u
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by Misternas89(m): 12:57am On Apr 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

...And the Queen wept. R.I.P English language. grin

You should spend more time perusing
lexicographs of the anglo lingua, dimwit. Your unintelligence pitches you on the level of ostriches.

You see the effect of skipping classes? cheesy

Bro abeg take am easy oo, ur grammar jst dey make me go obtain my Msc sharpally oo. Lol
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by inspiROHM(m): 1:05am On Apr 25, 2015
Please is that the NSA (National Security Agency) operations base?
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by Misternas89(m): 1:09am On Apr 25, 2015
may3:
15?.....am I d only one that counted up to 17 here
You must be a statistician bae, plus I appreciate ur intelligency kiss

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by Misternas89(m): 1:17am On Apr 25, 2015
ManTiger:
Reading the conversation between "SonOfMark" and Nneka123 is like watching a live match between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacciao, Na God I take beg u, pls continue...

I dey enjoy am. *blushing*
Lool grin aswear na bad guy u be
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by eagleeyez: 1:19am On Apr 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Yet another butt-licking comment. Do you have any dignity left in you? Castrate yourself already!

Being rude is just you. This is not the first time, I have taken note of u in particualr on this forum
You life must be one heluva sad one
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by eagleeyez: 1:25am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:
You probably should be digging your Grave now, because you're going to die so soon, if you hope for a very

well-articulated reply from me. Rubbish.

Ignore him dear, he is tring to woo u but aggresively.

Just too stupid and rude to admit it. You know you are very pretty
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by EbolaParasite: 2:23am On Apr 25, 2015
tablu:
Partitioned apartment... 100people may be in this buildin
Exactly
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by blesseddivah(f): 2:23am On Apr 25, 2015
lmao grin grin
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by niceguy7(m): 2:32am On Apr 25, 2015
Even 18 sef
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by ugoezeik(m): 2:52am On Apr 25, 2015
Orijin101:
And parents from that kinda house will start complaining that their children are dull! please, why won't the children be dull
orijin orijin!! u jux killed d tin one hand. no mind dem joor
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by zikodem(m): 2:52am On Apr 25, 2015
looking at d direction it's not all d dish that are DSTV as reported, the 1metre dish is facing west that make's it nisat, while looking at other's facing east, is not all d dish that are Dstv as well if u closely look u will see that some are joy tv base on the angle.
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by Pennywise(m): 3:42am On Apr 25, 2015
tablu:
Partitioned apartment... 100people may be in this buildin

Can't doubt that. Seen it before. House owner dies, hopeless children chose to optimize rent by partitioning open spaces. Building becomes slum and a nuisance to neighborhood. Our overpaid lawmakers are too busy spending money to worry about the inconveniences of appropriate legislation.
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by thegideon(m): 3:46am On Apr 25, 2015
mattkelly:

Okay,shey na same channel all of them go they watch same time abi?My neighbour dey watch CNN,since na same thing we dey watch,na same station we go dey watch same time..infact we need to have a time-table of the programs we go dey watch then..Mumu Talk
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by thegideon(m): 3:59am On Apr 25, 2015
mattkelly:

Oponu ni e. maybe u dont know yoruba let me say it in English.You be slowpoke. My article was only trying to point out d fact dat dey r far better 2 collaborate than spliting dia strength/Cash, just as i use Nigeria example.
It's not about changing channels i was trying 2 say but the power of unity in our diversity,since u can't think deep, how u go reason am reach dat level?
Since u can't wait 2 call me mumu(which i have replied my own anyway),instead of using civility 2 address me even if am wrong,confirmed exactly d same hatred between nigerian dat i was talking about.
Nevetheless,i still c u as a friend.
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

...And the Queen wept. R.I.P English language. grin

You should spend more time perusing lexicographs of the anglo lingua, dimwit. Your unintelligence pitches you on the level of ostriches.

You see the effect of skipping classes? cheesy

oga easy nah,
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by ibietela2(m): 4:13am On Apr 25, 2015
teamb:
In a society where having a DSTV is still seen as a sign of affluence, here you have a house that boasts of over 15 DSTV dishes.

Is that not SPACE (mytv)
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by sewa36447(m): 4:35am On Apr 25, 2015
Go for StarTimes cos this Dstv has eaten Nigerians.
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by franugo(m): 4:56am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:
sad

hmm, u dont look like an nneka
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by coolebux(m): 5:09am On Apr 25, 2015
I counted 18 ditches

Biko op are on your menses?
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by ch4okechi(m): 5:20am On Apr 25, 2015
olaxco2f:
Shakazulu palace!!!

No To Xenophobia

say. no. 2. Xenophobia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by tiswell(m): 5:41am On Apr 25, 2015
talk2cj08:
Dat guy must be a local service provider, like wat is obtainable here in Awada if u understand wat i mean click like
#500 monthly 'aljazira',u mean...?cheesy
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by HIHMAZA: 5:47am On Apr 25, 2015
Why are u sounding like hand her not equals.
Don't be suprise those children we do matter than. You.kanko
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by ben1daEbiri(m): 6:38am On Apr 25, 2015
teamb:
In a society where having a DSTV is still seen as a sign of affluence, here you have a house that boasts of over 15 DSTV dishes.
op dem wan carry dose dish do bullet proof!
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by iGeneral: 6:40am On Apr 25, 2015
NASA base things.
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by MyMouth(m): 6:47am On Apr 25, 2015
Eyepencil:
Antelope
Bush meat!
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by alasboy4u(m): 6:59am On Apr 25, 2015
:Dis one na buy one get three for free promo
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by okorune(m): 7:02am On Apr 25, 2015
misplaced priorities!
Re: Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes by dapsonlou(m): 7:05am On Apr 25, 2015
Each bedroom have a dstv lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More / Have You Slept In A Building Like This? / The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.