Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Two Out Of Three Jokes For You All (enjoy) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Two Out Of Three Jokes For You All (enjoy) (926 Views)

Jokes For Matured People / Today's Connection Of Jokes For The Kids And Adults / 10 Science Jokes For Nerds. How Many Will You Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Out Of Three Jokes For You All (enjoy) by vicky4227(m): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
I found this joke in a site. As a matter of fact I found three. I will tell you guys two and hope you like it. So here goes:
Everyday and Everywhere people complain about STRESS, without knowing what it really and truelly entails to be STRESSED OUT...

Then "WHAT exactly is STRESS? PLEASE permit me to use illustrations and instances to explain, for better understanding:

A man gave a lift to a beautiful girl on the way to work in the Morning, And she fainted inside his car. He immediately rushed her to the hospital.
"Now that's what people terms STRESSFUL".

But at the hospital, the doctor says she is pregnant & congratulates Him saying "You are going to be a father". With smiles He told the doctor he is not the father, but the girl interrupted and says He is.
"YOU see this is getting Interestingly STRESSFUL".

He humbly request for a DNA test to prove that He is not the father, but the girl insist he should accept the responsibility and quit prolonging matters. This led to Series of Arguements. After which it was concluded that a DNA test should be carried out.
"Hmmm, This is getting extremely STRESSFUL"

After the tests, the doctor says that He can't be the father because He is infertile i.e Sterile.
He felt extremely stressed but relieved from the accusation. BUT On his way back home in the evening after all the Drama, He remember that he has 3 kids at home. Then Who the Hell is their father?
NOW THAT'S STRESS!

The short second one:

Government announced that if U have 5 kids, ur salary will be increased to #500,000.
A man heard the news and said to his wife, I have a kid with my girlfriend. I'm going to bring him so we can add him to our 4 kids.
When he came back, he saw only one of his kids remaining.
He asked, where are the other 3?
His wife replied, you are not the only one who heard the news. THEIR FATHERS HAVE COME FOR THEM.

There is third one. I promise if you read this one you go laugh fall for ground. Here is the link to the third one:

http://forum.ejikeinfo.com/showthread.php?tid=272

Re: Two Out Of Three Jokes For You All (enjoy) by hfinest1(m): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
and I've read dat joke beforeangry and dat link carry MB sha! first link I decided to click on nl... took lot of MB and was disappointing... ain't clucking no link ever again on nl
Re: Two Out Of Three Jokes For You All (enjoy) by vicky4227(m): 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
hfinest1:
and I've read dat joke beforeangry and dat link carry MB sha! first link I decided to click on nl... took lot of MB and was disappointing... ain't clucking no link ever again on nl

Sorry about that. I found the joke published by a member in that forum so i decided to bring it to nairaland believing that you will enjoy it. I meant no harm. Just trying to make nairalanders laugh.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Guy Posted On Facebook / FIM Reader Wrote : My Encounter With A Doberman / Score This Student (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.