Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Guys: 4 Things You Do That Destroys Your Sperm - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Guys: 4 Things You Do That Destroys Your Sperm (2420 Views)

Increase Your Sperm Count,libido And End Prostate Enlargement / 12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 10 Things You Eat That Destroys Your Teeth And How To Deal With Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: 4 Things You Do That Destroys Your Sperm by study2lead(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
No man really likes the look of their sperm when it’s splashed on the floor or on the bed but tell any man he has no sperm and he’s going to freak out. Men view sperm as potency and their “sure banker” to procreation and so sperms are very important to men. But unfortunately, many men do not know that their lifestyles affect their sperms daily.

There are several lifestyle factors that can negatively affect sperm morphology, but the good news is that, since men always recreate sperms always, it is possible to reverse this damages with time.

A lot of things we do everyday ruins our sperms as we age, but we do not really pay much attention to it. Those who have been living this lifestyle for long before giving birth, may end up sterile if they continue. And so without much ado, we bring to you, the things that you do that destroys your sperm everyday.

A result of a new study revealed that, keeping your cell phone in your pocket is not really a good idea. Both sperm motility and viability were significantly reduced in men subjecting their testicles to Radio Frequency Electro-magnetic radiations from their phones.

#4. Putting Mobile Phones In Your Pocket

A result of a new study revealed that, keeping your cell phone in your pocket is not really a good idea. Both sperm motility and viability were significantly reduced in men subjecting their testicles to Radio Frequency Electro-magnetic radiations from their phones. Continue reading to see the 4 Things You Do That Destroys Your Sperm
http://www.kamairgists.com/guys-4-things-you-do-that-destroys-your-sperm/
Re: Guys: 4 Things You Do That Destroys Your Sperm by tohpahz(f): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Where are the others??

1 Like

Re: Guys: 4 Things You Do That Destroys Your Sperm by rawpadgin(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
tohpahz:
Where are the others??
u convene the message to ur boyfriend
Re: Guys: 4 Things You Do That Destroys Your Sperm by tohpahz(f): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
rawpadgin:
u convene the message to ur boyfriend

So.i can't read to have knowledge ??
Btw.. i dont do bf ish'
Re: Guys: 4 Things You Do That Destroys Your Sperm by rawpadgin(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
tohpahz:

So.i can't read to have knowledge ??
Btw.. i dont do bf ish'
why? are u a lesbo
Re: Guys: 4 Things You Do That Destroys Your Sperm by tohpahz(f): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
rawpadgin:
why? are u a lesbo

Doesn't in any way affect u..does it?
Re: Guys: 4 Things You Do That Destroys Your Sperm by rawpadgin(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
tohpahz:

Doesn't in any way affect u..does it?
ur too beautiful to be
Re: Guys: 4 Things You Do That Destroys Your Sperm by tohpahz(f): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
rawpadgin:
ur too beautiful to be

Lolzz.. well. Doesn't still affect u
Re: Guys: 4 Things You Do That Destroys Your Sperm by study2lead(m): 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
tohpahz:
Where are the others??

follow the below link to see the others
Re: Guys: 4 Things You Do That Destroys Your Sperm by rawpadgin(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolzz.. well. Doesn't still affect u
it does affect me, cuz i was assign by God to be looking after beautiful people

(1) (Reply)

AMAZING! See How Skinny Lady Transform Her Body To “hot And Sexy” / The Dark Side Of Philanthropist Bill Gates That Many Don’t Know / Caro White Is One Of The Best Bleaching Creams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.