Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones (3174 Views)

Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! / Got This Message On My Yahoomail From Nairaland / Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by RomanceLander(f): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
What's your reason
Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
dunkem21:
I told you that the only thing the APC needs to do is to BEG barcanista ..it has dawned on you guys that you have been using his ideas to promote APC ..

..Meanwhile crackjones, have you seen his latest thread and analysis on Buhari's committee.

The time to beg barcanista is now ..or maybe when he is thru with his Blog.

APC beg Barcanista? You must be joking. Who gives a fvck of him on a faceless forum when in the real world the party has laid an embargo on admiting of defectors from PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by sunkoye: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Judas Barcanista Iscariot has every right to express himself within ambit of Nairaland's rules and regulations.

Cramjones is tired. cool
Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Gboliwe: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
cramjones:
A number of people have brought my attention to puerile comments and post made by a certain character called Barcanista. I took my time to read a lot that this fellow have written and this is what I have to say about them:

1. Being anonymous does not mean you will elevate yourself to a certain degree of importance that you are not. It is bad to deceive others and even worse to do so to yourself

2. Due to the whimsical nature of this character and the lies he/she expunges on a daily basis, I would advice that he be banned with immediate effect. It shocks me that people listen to this character more than they do to CramJones. This must stop!

Barcanista must not be seen in politics section again. I urge the moderators to do the needful. This guy/gilrl is a fraud and an enemy of the state.

Thank you!

-CramJones

Shoro niyen?

Nothing was done to you, not even a threat was given to you when you were opposing the government. Now, you haven't even started the PA job you say you have been promised, you are already looking for who to kill. God pass you.

This is democracy incase you and your fellow terrorist's haven't realised.

2 Likes

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by TheOtherview: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
The difference between Barcanista's ideological deficiencies and that of the person behind the CramJones handle is, what you get when you remove six from half a dozen.

Interestingly, both parties also appear to relish nothing more than the adulation and opprobrium which their discussion threads attract in equal measure. grin grin grin

#ElevateTheDebate

2 Likes

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Ahmeduana(m): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
ochejoseph:
Barcanista is a Blessing to the politics section and will not be banned!
EXCEPT IF THEY WANT US TO SEND SPIRITUAL FIRE TO NAIRALAND, LIKE THE ONE THEY SEND TO I.N.E.C COMMISSIONER IN KANO.

1 Like

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
R.U.B.B.I.S.H

1 Like

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by san316(m): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mmore like why you feel musiwa should not be banned. You share some things in common you know.
Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by baybeeboi: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
cramjones:
A number of people have brought my attention to puerile comments and post made by a certain character called Barcanista. I took my time to read a lot that this fellow have written and this is what I have to say about them:

1. Being anonymous does not mean you will elevate yourself to a certain degree of importance that you are not. It is bad to deceive others and even worse to do so to yourself

2. Due to the whimsical nature of this character and the lies he/she expunges on a daily basis, I would advice that he be banned with immediate effect. It shocks me that people listen to this character more than they do to CramJones. This must stop!

Barcanista must not be seen in politics section again. I urge the moderators to do the needful. This guy/gilrl is a fraud and an enemy of the state.

Thank you!

-CramJones
if weed no fine for your brain you no go try tramol?
Bros

1 Like

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by baybeeboi: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
RomanceLander:
What's your reason
Ene,
na wao,as you open the thread na 2nd page e carry you go direct abi?
Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
TheOtherview:
The difference between Barcanista's ideological deficiencies and that of the person behind the CramJones handle is, what you get when you remove six from half a dozen.

Interestingly, both parties also appear to relish nothing more than the adulation and opprobrium which their discussion threads attract in equal measure. grin grin grin

#ElevateTheDebate

Lol. Let the fight for relevance and attention continue. Both of them were offered special advisers to the FG of recent grin
Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by clemzo101(m): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Seun!!! Pls ban cramjones asap, he's the real enemy of the state.....jealousy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

Lol. Let the fight for relevance and attention continue. Both of them were offered special advisers to the FG of recent grin

Obiageli you can imagine, all of a sudden, all I see on Nairaland is Barcanista, when CramJones still exists? The most annoying this is that he only churns lies and that is why he must be banned!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by kheart(m): 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Any a-s-h-a-w-o supporter no get any moral right to criticize others.

Barca is personified ashi only gullibles NL takes him serious
Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
cramjones:

Obiageli you can imagine, all of a sudden, all I see on Nairaland is Barcanista, when CramJones still exists? The most annoying this is that he only churns lies and that is why he must be banned!

-CramJones
cheesy cheesy i dey your back jare.
Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by HzRF(m): 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
ziccoit:
The guy is not a problem the problems are the people who gullibly swallow whatever he writes, hook line and sinker.
And u that swallow propaganda at will is what

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by ifyan(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
ziccoit:
The guy is not a problem the problems are the people who gullibly swallow whatever he writes, hook line and sinker.

My bro I you judge with sentiment.

Because I know you know MR BARCANISTA is a good ANALYSER.

If you are not judgemental towards barcanista what about MR GBAWE. If check both you will find out that they are both the same but different opinions.

You know. ....

1 Like

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by cococandy(f): 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
You're shocked people listen to him more than they listen to you because you're who?

You need meds for your delusions of grandeur.
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by jnrbayano(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
I can kill to be in this kind of thread.

cheesy

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Sorry, is this the Joke section ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
The guy is high on rotten egg undecided

Truckpusher:
The drug is speaking again....smh.
Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Barcanista is here to stay so,......
cramjones:

Thank you!

-CramJones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmmmmmm this one you are not supporting him shocked shocked
My frenemy has repented o!
Scatterboss:
[s][/s]

Rubbish.
Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Truckpusher(m): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
peppyluv02:
The guy is high on rotten egg undecided

grin cheesy
Why you come dey bend mouth like Obasanjo pant? tongue
Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Teespice(f): 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
dunkem21:
Egbe bere, Ugo bere; nke si ibe ya ebela ..Nku kwaa ya!

iseeeeee
Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by dunkem21(m): 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Teespice:

iseeeeee

Draws her closer ..You neva sleep?
Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Teespice(f): 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
dunkem21:

Draws her closer ..You neva sleep?

nahhh
Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by dunkem21(m): 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Teespice:

nahhh

No make noise so that people no go wake up.

Make we play small na ..
Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Scatterboss(m): 3:22am On Apr 25, 2015
peppyluv02:
Hmmmmmmm this one you are not supporting him shocked shocked
My frenemy has repented o!

Which frenemy nah cheesy grin Its only an insane person that will support that mofo with this rubbish thread.

2 Likes

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by gunuvi(m): 8:34am On Apr 25, 2015
Scatterboss:
[s][/s]

Lubbish.
fixed. Lubbish is the big brother to rubbish. Cramjones deserves a bigger slap
Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Forwetinnah: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2015
cramjones:

2. Due to the whimsical nature of this character and the lies he/she expunges on a daily basis, I would advice that he be banned with immediate effect. It shocks me that people listen to this character more than they do to CramJones . This must stop!

Thank you!

-CramJones

Caricature. ... grin

Just imagine the reason you stated for his BAN.
Who died on Nairaland and made you the one "people should listen to?"
gringringringringringringringrin .... chai, wonderment!!
The importance you're preaching against is the same importance YOU WANT.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Forwetinnah: 9:37am On Apr 25, 2015
san316:
Mmore like why you feel musiwa should not be banned. You share some things in common you know.

Where's our dearest Musiwa the Oduduwa country guy sef..i miss am like kilode angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Dog After Being Pregnant For 3-years in Rivers (photos) / 10 Ancient Cities Where People Still Live / Guys With Long Finger Nails,share Your Experience..(pic).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.