Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo (42137 Views)

Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. / Amaechi Finally Speaks On Jonathan's Defeat By Buhari / Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by pistol: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
this guys always fighting to be in the news.
why dont you tell us about how credible elections where during your tenure?
nonsense.
this man should be hiding from the spotlight but for the dysfunctional society we have here

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by creepsyme(f): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
wetin abdulsalam go come talk?

2 Likes

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
This is what will end "bobosonjo's" silly life.

@ picture make sure you remove his JOHN THOMAS.

2 Likes

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by Femolacaster(m): 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
Yes, only the "bad-belle" are unhappy up till now..Gej's defeat is still a mystery to them.

2 Likes

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
It is high time that Obasanjo shuts up and stops commenting on Nigerian political issues anymore...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by kay1one2(m): 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
This is the same old poke noser who went to Zimbabwe to observe elections for the AU and said they were free and fair! Zimbabwe! International observers had a different view!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by 1stola: 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
We were taught back in school that old ppl r full of wisdom. And that their words r well scrutinized before being spoken... But, today I question the veracity of those words
Dear Mumu,
You lack manner. I will only advice you to Stop hating.
Is he not telling the truth?

2 Likes

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
[b] undecided

WE TOLD THEM GEJ IS CLUELESS TANOIDS SAID GEJ TILL 2019 grin

WE TOLD THEM HE IS THE MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD TANOIDS SAID HE TRANSFORMED TRAIN AND THEIR BRAIN BACKWARDS undecided

WE TOLD THEM HE ACCEPTED DEFEAT COS HE FEARS ICC TANOIDS CALLED HIM A HERO grin

WE TOLD THEM IF HE LOOSE THE ELECTION NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, TANOIDS SAID THE MILITANTS WILL BOMB ALL THE PIPELINE grin

WE TOLD THEM BUHARI IS A MOVEMENT, TANOIDS SAID HE HAS BEEN LOSING SINCE 2003 grin

WE TOLD THEM THE NORTH AND SOUTHWEST ARE THE POLITICAL GIANTS OF NIGERIA, THE MUMU'S SAID WE ARE NORTHERN SLAVES grin

WE TOLD THEM AMAECHI IS AN AGENT OF CHANGE, TANOIDS SAID HE'S A DRIVER AND AN ERRAND BOY cheesy

WE TOLD THEM TINUBU IS THE BEST POLITICAL STRATEGIST IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, Igbos SAID IT IS THEIR COWARD WAR LORD WHO RAN TO IVORY COAST grin

WE TOLD THEM PDP IS DEAD AND BURIED TANOIDS SAID THEY ARE COMING BACK IN 2019 grin

MORAL OF THE STORY IS : SAI BUHARI tongue

#no matter how bitter you are, the certificateless illiterate will rule you and your family till 2023 tongue[/b]

Buhahahaha...........Nairaland, una go kee me with laugh oooo.......chai, l don laugh taya....... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by Ekugbeh(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Were de happy over d defeat or jonathan's acceptance of defeat?
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by medamillion(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Not only Africa, the whole countries in the universe are happy for Nigeria
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by onatisi(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Obj only confirmed what many of us had suspected happened . Gej sacrificed his political ambition and position for the sake of peace and unity of nigeria. Pdp members wanted gej to contest the election at the tribunal and many other things like that, which would have had disastrous consequences because of the reaction of a particular section of the country. That phone call from gej to gmb conceding defeat and congratulating gmb brought nigeria back from the brink of a potential disintegrating chaos. Welldone Mr President, You have done very well.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by Bonapart(m): 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Baba you're too old to be a fool...
That's why I won't call you a fool

10 Likes

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by light004: 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
stronger:
This is obvious na.

GEJ was no even competent enough to be a local govt chairman. . not to mention President. So, clearly, he was NO LEADER for Africa. The clown didn't even know about the Morocco scandal until Wole Soyinka told him. The clown had to go begging Chad and Niger to fight Boko Haram for him.

Together with Jacob Zuma, they were a pathetic duo (In stark contrast to the AFRICAN LEADERSHIP of the Obj-Mbeki duo)

Good riddance!

Stupidity doesn't have a cure. Someone of you insulting the president may never attain his position in your lifetime.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by godoluwa(m): 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Igwe9:
Obasonjo has lost touch of reality, I am still waiting for his purported snipers.

At old age one is still lying, could you imagine when this lie started and up till this day, no stopping.

Of what benefit would it be for an elders? Kids lie out of fear of punishment but what would be that of elders?
God bless u. am not surprised 4 what Obasanjo said. his state has highest number of LUNATICS

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by Profkomolafe(m): 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
baba iyabo eeee neva do u lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by fareed69(m): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Bonapart:
Baba you're too old to be a fool...
That's why I won't call you a fool

U already said it.

1 Like

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by Sobeautiful: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Can someone pls tell me when Obasanjo will grow up? The only irresponsible so-called elder statesman that opens his mouth like a baby yet to be weaned from his mother's breast. Unfortunately some people never grow up and he might just be one of such.

1 Like

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by millionaireman: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
IF OBASANJO IS IN JONATHAN'S SHOES, OBSSANJO MUST NOT ALLOW HIMSELF BE DEFEATED BY BUHARI.

If Jonathan is like Obasanjo - power thirsty - African leaders would have been queuing up now to congratulate Jonathan for election victory for second term in office.

Obssanjo of do-or-die election, Third Term - you are only foooling the uninitiated.

Obasanjo doubled as Nigeria's President and Petroleum Minister for years, who did Obasanjo account to then?

6 Likes

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by mmsen: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
We were taught back in school that old ppl r full of wisdom. And that their words r well scrutinized before being spoken... But, today I question the veracity of those words

Some old people are blessed with wisdom, there are many who are as stupid as any new-born baby.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by nortcentrallord(m): 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
This man forgets so easily. Hehehehe, if he looks at these picture, he should just be gr8full to God and go make peace with his creator instead of fueling internal crisis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by Jeffoo(m): 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
baba OBJ.... d hatred you get for GEJ nor here oo....

anyway GEJ F na 9ja F am back
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by doctokwus: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
CSTR2:
A true statesman that wasted billions of dollars on power and kept hundreds of Nigeria's millions for supposed "safe-keeping".
You are a clown.
Baba OBJ and GEJ are miles apart.
A president who could allow thousands of people to be murdered and almost a million displaced by an initially rag- tag army that later became a formidable force under his implicit and rumored help and lost a portion of our lands for several months;is a prime candidate for the ICC.
For you to even be trying to compare GEJ that cost us thousands of lives,apart from many other atrocities,to OBJ whose only shortcoming might have been d colossal sum of money spent on well intended projects,has convinced me you have clearly lost all sense of rational thinking.I pity you.

1 Like

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by onatisi(m): 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ekugbeh:
Were de happy over d defeat or jonathan's acceptance of defeat?
jonathan acceptance of defeat. It is a good example for other african countries and african leaders
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by g4everybody(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
this man called Obasanjo dont really know his right from his left. At his age, he should start thinking about how to bring together his dysfunctional family and start making peace with whatsoever demons he got left

1 Like

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by light004: 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
He went to six African countries to thank them for their support in pushing out Jonathan and you expect them to be unhappy and feel sorry that Jonathan lost. Old man go n take a back sit and enjoy your retirement. Your conduct is quite shameful. Don't think your role in the emergence of Buhari is hidden, the world will know the true story some day.

8 Likes

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by waternopassgari: 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
ramdris:

Why must u display your stup.idity in this forum every time? It so sickening seeing pple castigating a whole ethnic group just because of the comment of one person. What brought the Yoruba race into this issue now? RECEIVE SENSE.

Here is another one, una sure get alot of one person commenting from Oba Lagos, now OBJ.

I still insist that yorubas need to take daily pills, the madness is getting out of control.

4 Likes

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by babestella: 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
African leaders and Africans were only happy because this election didn't result to war, it would had been a disaster for Africa.

Obj should stop talking trash, he has lost touch with reality and now behaves like a mischievous child.

2 Likes

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by onatisi(m): 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Can someone pls tell me when Obasanjo will grow up? The only irresponsible so-called elder statesman that opens his mouth like a baby yet to be weaned from his mother's breast. Unfortunately some people never grow up and he might just be one of such.
I am not a fan of obj ,but I think he was quoted out of context and the press actually twisted his words .
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by jascon1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
1stola:

Dear Mumu,
You lack manner. I will only advice you to Stop hating.
Is he not telling the truth?
close your brown dirty teeth. The only functioning cell in Ur head is spermatozoa. Look at an old betrayer like this talking shit. Who's hating? He's busy hating GEJ. At his age it is uncalled for. We don't expect an old man of a statesmanship caliber to echo words of such insanity. What's he got to prove with those words? When an old man talks like a child he will get the slap a child receives unknowingly. He created PDP n formed a ring of hoodlums who raped the innocence out of our national coffer for his political n selfish ambition. He left PDP cos GEJ isn't succumbing to his sheet. Now he's hating the man for losing. The man isn't power mongering like him.

And don't u ever quote me. Ok If u ever dare it I'll slap your left ear into extinction. Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by synergycom19: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
All this post critising Obasanjo are not happy GEJ lost,they are GEJ voters,unfortunately GEJ will never contest any election in Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by awejulius: 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
and you're not too senseless like people that like your Post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Gowon At The State House (Pictures) / Nigeria Will Never Break Up: Here Is Why / Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.