Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo (42142 Views)

Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. / Amaechi Finally Speaks On Jonathan's Defeat By Buhari / Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by socialmediaman: 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Do not by any chance feel that Tinubu and Amaechi or even the APC had anything to do with this. Their role was mostly to promote GMB to be accepted in the south. This was about a lesser evil, this was about the resentment or hate against the PDP and the outgoing government. This was also about Buhari, the man who represented the very change Nigerians wanted to see which includes how notorious the government had become with protecting thieves and cabals, how ineffective the anti corruption network had become under the outgoing government, how unemployment had become part of the country in the face of wastefulness and so much revenue accruing to the government. Don't forget one thing important here, Nigerians voted Buhari, not the APC, just like in 2011, There was this catchphrase "I am voting Jonathan, not PDP". There's something else to understand here, in Lagos for instance, Tinubu was known to be corrupt, but he smartly put Fashola to do a good job to cover his ass, compare that to Orji Kalu and Theodore Orji in Abia, also compare that to OBJ and GEJ, maybe if Yaradua had completed his term in office, his achievements would have overshadowed any consideration of the opposition party, but unfortunately, GEJ came in and messed it all up. Trust Nigerians, they will not support a president who "doesn't give a damn" about what Nigerians feel about his actions.

anigold:

so now tinubu and Amaechi are the future.. I pity the future of Nigeria when 90% of our socalled youths have stopped thinking...
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Look at his chimpazy scaring face... If he is in Jonathan's shoe he will do the worst; he wouldn't accept to fold his arms and watch people throw him out of Aso Rock. He would have crushed whoever stands his way to 2nd term.

OBJ brought Nigeria into the mess we are today: what did he do with 8yrs of democratic leadership? He he crush his opponents and defranchise Nigerians. In his time, election is won before the votes are cast. He impossed leaders on Nigerians.

Do I need to talk about light, road, education system, healthcare..., and most importantly, freedom of speech. But today he walks round the globe, claiming the mesiah.
Buhari should be very mindful of this ape called OBJ. Jonathan could not agree to his sharing formular hence, their fallout.

Nomatter how hard he tried to presenting himself as a saint, we know him better.
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by oluwasegun007(m): 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
We were taught back in school that old ppl r full of wisdom. And that their words r well scrutinized before being spoken... But, today I question the veracity of those words
If you understand what international politics is all about, especially how weak our foreign policy have become since he (GEJ) took over power then you'll no that. That statement is full of wisdom....but my worry is for young learners like you who claim that the mouth of elders stink...

......PIS
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
No matter how many lies u spread, No matter the amount of jargon u spit from ur old mouth, u can never match or destroy the LEGACY gej has left behind.
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by jascon1(m): 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
oluwasegun007:

If you understand what international politics is all about, especially how weak our foreign policy have become since he (GEJ) took over power then you'll no that. That statement is full of wisdom....but my worry is for young learners like you who claim that the mouth of elders stink...

......PIS
FYI GEJ had no policy of his own. OBJ was there all thru dictating n puppeting the innocent man. If OBJ has any knowledge of his age n his level or involvement in nigeria polity he would have made such pedomophic statement. What does he want to prove by that. Listen we live in a free n democratic society. My advise to u is don't be so sentimentally dependent on anyone cos u come from the same tribe with him or u have benefitted from him. Be human. Be free from within n say the truth like it the truth without adding sentiments. Learn to seive saliva from the truth
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by Mcowubaba: 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
doctokwus:

Baba OBJ and GEJ are miles apart.
A president who could allow thousands of people to be murdered and almost a million displaced by an initially rag- tag army that later became a formidable force under his implicit and rumored help and lost a portion of our lands for several months;is a prime candidate for the ICC.
For you to even be trying to compare GEJ that cost us thousands of lives,apart from many other atrocities,to OBJ whose only shortcoming might have been d colossal sum of money spent on well intended projects,has convinced me you have clearly lost all sense of rational thinking.I pity you.
oga forget dis long story, no sane, knowledgeable nd truthful person in dis world can compare Obj nd Gej......OBJ was a total scam nd a redefined corrupt mogul.......i m nt a fan of Gej, but i will chose Gej over Obj anytime anyday.....
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by Chars1289: 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
specco:

It is equally on record that no Nigerian leader before him has ever conceded defeat. Your Buhari contested for president (2003, 2007, 2011) and failed each time and on no occasion did he conced defeat and congratulate the winner. Did you remember what he said would happen to monkeys and baboons if he lost again in 2015? Man, be real and give honour to whom its due.
Former gov of Ekiti conceded to defeat so an ex Nigerian leader has done it before tho on a state level.
How do you congratulate an opposition that won thru elections marked wit irregularities.Dont forget late Yar'dua confirmed it during his inuagural speech in 2007.
For monkeys and bamboos statement.Incase you are not aware, the presidency pleaded on behalf of Reuben Abatti to settle out of court for the libel suit filed by Buhari over the violence that occured after '11 elections.
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by realy2: 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
Gutter Area boy Elder statesman
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by negroG(m): 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
YORUBA monkey is talking,dis man is A fool and disgrace to elder statsman
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by yetunsbay(m): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
VickJames:
I think one of the things Buhari should build in his infrastructural change is an old people's home.

This man's mouth runs faster than a public leaking pipe.
let see how ur own mouth will run at old age...
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by oluwasegun007(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
FYI GEJ had no policy of his own. OBJ was there all thru dictating n puppeting the innocent man. If OBJ has any knowledge of his age n his level or involvement in nigeria polity he would have made such pedomophic statement. What does he want to prove by that. Listen we live in a free n democratic society. My advise to u is don't be so sentimentally dependent on anyone cos u come from the same tribe with him or u have benefitted from him. Be human. Be free from within n say the truth like it the truth without adding sentiments. Learn to seive saliva from the truth
If u had not seen my name maybe u won't have concluded dat there is sentiment about my ritup...bt if u must no am a realist, and if I may ask, wat part of the country are u from
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by davinchi86(m): 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
it will b too bad for us if buhari can't gv us d change we deserve
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by 1stola: 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
my guy abeg go outside!!! Ur body odor is depleting our ozone layer here
Boring grin
Ode
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by 1stgrade: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
CSTR2:
Btw, elections have come and gone.
OBJ according to his fans have won.
It's buhari and OBJ's time now to give Nigerians the change that GEJ couldn't give them.
Time melts away every form of propaganda and grandiose delusion.
I wish them luck.

Looser
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by emmykk(m): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nonybb:
Obasanjo should be ashamed of himself. He thought Jonathan belongs to the same Gambari Born-To-Rule School of thought. He was shamed Just like Christ died on the cross and shamed the devil, OBJ was equally shamed
only political thinkers know that GEJ was not defeated.

Gej technically gave Buhari power so that OBj godfatherism will die and quench which was achieved.

obj Lamido/ Ameachi 2O15 didnt fly,.

OBJ is pained because he will not be able to control buhari.they all lose the power but Gej happy more.

Let him go and dictate who the next president will be to buhari in APC.
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by DWJOBScom(m): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
We were taught back in school that old ppl r full of wisdom. And that their words r well scrutinized before being spoken... But, today I question the veracity of those words

i wish i could cheat on the "likes" but seun and his crew have efficiently taken care of my type

it's a painful reality to your question - i truly question those words

2 Likes

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by Yasher: 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
you are not alone on this I tell you.

1 Like

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by Realist2: 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote
author=stronger post=33070521]This is obvious na.

GEJ was no even competent enough to be a local govt chairman. . not to
mention President. So, clearly, he was NO LEADER for Africa. The clown
didn't even know about the Morocco scandal until Wole Soyinka told him.
The clown had to go begging Chad and Niger to fight Boko Haram for him.

Together with Jacob Zuma, they were a pathetic duo (In stark contrast to
the AFRICAN LEADERSHIP of the Obj-Mbeki duo)

Good riddance![/quote]

Trash,you,re being consume by bitterness why ??
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by emmykk(m): 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Jonathan achieved a great deal in his defeat than if he won.although he would have love to win,he didnt not regret his defeat.

Those who lost are OBJ and co.

He place obj and co in the wrong side of power.only OBj and Gej know best.

OBJ still fighting some1 who accept defeat,painful to OBj.
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by bigtt76(f): 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Imagine no official comment from GEJ since the South Africans went haywire grin
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by LUXRY7: 11:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
we are waiting for obj the master rigger of election,God will expose all his tricks very soon and finally disgrace him in public,we are in naija let apc come and perform magic na.we are waiting.
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by omolami: 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
The same African leaders were happier over your (Obasanjo's) third term bid. see who is talking

1 Like

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by sewentybaba: 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Baba iyabo, always want to be relevant.
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
The baboon has spoken.
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by vicnairaland: 12:11am On Apr 25, 2015
OBJ IS VINDITIVE AND MEAN.HE WILL NEVER STOP ATTACKING GEJ BECAUSE GEJ CALLED HIM A BLUFF AND DARMED HIS CONTROL.WHAT OBJ COULD NOT DO IN 8YRS HE IS FORCEING GEJ TO DO IT.TRYING TO REMAIN RELEVANT BY ALL MEANS.

1 Like

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by ewigmee: 12:27am On Apr 25, 2015
Three times buhari contested and was supposedly rigged out, - two times under obj. In his fourth attempt Gej gave him a smooth access into aso rock. Why discredit gej and claim his glory.
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by Rick9(m): 1:30am On Apr 25, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

MORAL OF THE STORY IS : SAI BUHARI tongue

#no matter how bitter you are, the certificateless illiterate will rule you and your family till 2023 tongue
#BuhariTill2027
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by xtervaganza(m): 1:41am On Apr 25, 2015
jascon1:
at least I have an opinion. Compared to u who can only comment on my opinions. Am facing OBJ u r facing me. Cant u c I outclass u?
you're facing Obj? Hahahahhaha

Stop embarrassing yourself
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by Eluwilussit(m): 1:51am On Apr 25, 2015
jascon1:

Obasanjo is a confirmed idiiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by Billygee2u: 2:34am On Apr 25, 2015
jascon1:
OBJ is African demon originated N9ija

1 Like

Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by davidebamidele: 2:57am On Apr 25, 2015
Pls could OBJ just shut his foul stink tank for once. angry angry angry
Re: African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo by Nicepoker(m): 3:03am On Apr 25, 2015
When will this old man stop talking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta / Meet Akintola Williams The Accountant: Biography, Dapper At 99 / Where Are They? Five Most Powerful Persons Of The Buhari Era

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.