Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

What Happens After Death.................. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens After Death.................. (396 Views)

What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) / What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens After Death.................. by oncoded(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Although I have not had a near death experience, but I was opportune to be shown by God through Vision, I was beheaded in the vision and I saw everything, after the beheading, I was looking at my body and those doing the beheading and all of a sudden, all disappeared and all was emptiness, nothingness, just vast area of NOTHING but Fear, Great Fear, there was nothing or anyone beside me, no Father, No Mother, No Brothers, Sisters, Friends, Enemies, well-wishes, NOTHING, NO ONE, only through the Name of JESUS CHRIST was I able to get strength and courage to run towards HIM, I was running with strength and courage, then I woke up, but first, you have to CALL, I call upon HIS Name (JESUS CHRIST) before HE showed up, I was crippled with fear.............All Glory to JESUS........True Story.
Re: What Happens After Death.................. by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 25, 2015
satan is playing trick. he inspired what you saw.
evidently you were not admitted into paradise is what you are saying.
'cause no one enters it and rushes back out except those who will enter hell will do so.

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Songs By Hip Hop Artistes. Right To Be Played In Church? / The Work Of GOD In My Life / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/05/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.