Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

I Want To Learn Hacking - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Hacking (1855 Views)

Learn Hacking/ Cybersecurity For Free / What To Learn Hacking / Can A SSCE Holder Go For Programming/hacking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Hacking by valben23: 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
....... good day fellers am a graduate of marketing, doing my NYSC presently but am in love with IT world but am not a science student. pls anybody that can help me with training video and tutorial materials for ETHICAL HACKING thank u.....
Yours Valben23
Re: I Want To Learn Hacking by philaig: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU BRO BUT MY CBT HACKING VIDEOS AND TOOLS ARE ABOUT 80GB, PLEASE YOU CAN START WITH THE ALL FAMOUS '1000 HACKING TUTORIALS' ON GOOGLE, ITS EASY TO DOWNLOAD, I BELIEVE IN YOU SO MUCH. THANKS
Re: I Want To Learn Hacking by icekream(m): 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
philaig:
WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU BRO BUT MY CBT HACKING VIDEOS AND TOOLS ARE ABOUT 80GB, PLEASE YOU CAN START WITH THE ALL FAMOUS '1000 HACKING TUTORIALS' ON GOOGLE, ITS EASY TO DOWNLOAD, I BELIEVE IN YOU SO MUCH. THANKS
Bro please how can I get the video tutorials? I don't mind downloading them
Re: I Want To Learn Hacking by Atmmachine(m): 6:37am On May 07, 2015
philaig:

Hi
I wanna talk with you
Re: I Want To Learn Hacking by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 09, 2015
icekream:

Bro please how can I get the video tutorials? I don't mind downloading them

Don't learn to hack, hack to learn. What I would add is, if you have in mind to hack to gain fame and help others, it's a good idea, but if you hack to steal money,get ready, you day go do another youth service, this time, e go pass one year sha, na ma advise to u. Before you can become a hacker, learn to program, don't waste all ur time hacking government web site, like nasa,nsa, cia,dhs and the rest, Heheheheheh na one way jail term be that o.

Don't hack banks either, brute forcing ftp and rdp are cool but don't extend your hands... to where them.go drag your hand Carey u enta jail.

Naija don sharp now for IT, take ma advise sha

Have fun
Re: I Want To Learn Hacking by Donniefred(m): 11:11pm On May 09, 2015
I would love to be part of the tutorial
Re: I Want To Learn Hacking by Tapiyo(m): 10:37pm On May 10, 2015
Do i need to learn programing language, to learn hw to hack? Tnx n advance
Re: I Want To Learn Hacking by icekream(m): 4:38am On May 12, 2015
gimakon:

Don't learn to hack, hack to learn. What I would add is, if you have in mind to hack to gain fame and help others, it's a good idea, but if you hack to steal money,get ready, you day go do another youth service, this time, e go pass one year sha, na ma advise to u. Before you can become a hacker, learn to program, don't waste all ur time hacking government web site, like nasa,nsa, cia,dhs and the rest, Heheheheheh na one way jail term be that o.

Don't hack banks either, brute forcing ftp and rdp are cool but don't extend your hands... to where them.go drag your hand Carey u enta jail.

Naija don sharp now for IT, take ma advise sha

Have fun
I don't mean to become someone like that... My main reason is to be able to defend myself against hacking. I am studying C already

(1) (Reply)

Facts About The First Female Programmer, Lady Ada Lovelace / Design Websites With Only Your Smartphone - No Laptop Or Internet Connection / Learn All Programming Courses Free On This Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.