Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support (25850 Views)

Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply / Police Arrest Zamfara APGA Governorship Candidate For Ballot Box Snatching / Labaran Maku finally Secures APGA Governorship Ticket, Accuses PDP Of Injustice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by emindu: 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
The Abia state All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) gubernatorial candidate, Dr. Alex Otti, was sighted at the venue of the All Progressives Congress (APC) caucus meeting, Wednesday night.

Not expected at the meeting, his appearance raised suspicion because he is one of the candidates contesting in the April 25 re-run which the APC also has a candidate.

Sources at the meeting informed that he had a brief meeting with some leaders of the APC before the caucus meeting.

It was gathered that his meeting with the APC leadership may not be unconnected with the issue of the re-run elections and his possible defection to the party. Details of the APC caucus meeting were also not disclosed, but it was however learnt that the APC leaders at the meeting failed to reach a consensus on the matter that was discussed.

However the APC national publicity secretary, Lai Mohammed, informed that the meeting was a party issue which detail they cannot disclose to the press.
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/politics/52973-otti-shows-up-at-apc-caucus-meeting-as-leaders-failed-to-reach-agreement
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by siraj1402(m): 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Alphaoscar: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
I trust Tinubu to deploy the necessary machinery to support him but my fear is that he may end up as another mimiko and APC should beware of him.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by temitemi1(m): 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Keep running around grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
Apga joining the progressives soon. My predictions are always right.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by stronger: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
PDP is such a demonic party! They tried to fight their mates (APC) and failed woefully.

Now they are still going to oppress ordinary small APGA. . APGA that is still struggling. What sort of evil is that?

I blame APGA sha. . they were to eager too be concubines to the PDP! Now their eye don clear!

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Mortiple(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Liar!

Why would he do this at the 11th hour?

This propaganda is an attempt to poison the mind of Abians in order to cause Otti loose support/votes.

Even if ... Abians will cherish APC alliance better than having TA Orji's puppet as governor.

12 Likes

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Ikwokrikwo: 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Emindu TA Orji's liar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by omenka(m): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
APGA stands a better chance than APC in Abia. I think APC should cut a deal and throw their weight behind APGA. It is all politics.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by focus7: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
The people from this region cannot but always prove that they chest beaters. After all they have said to show their hate for apc, I am surprise they be seeking to make alliance with the same apc.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by baybeeboi: 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
coffins don finish for shops?

1 Like

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by MyX1: 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Why is this Man so Desperate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by ki02020(m): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
Best way to play politics no time to be ashame.....it is a game may the best man win

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by chiozor: 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Gooosh! I didnot look at the moniker of the OP before opening to read the thread! Just wasted my time reading from TA Orji rabid e-dog! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by CharlieMaria(m): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
OK o
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Make he join APC after winning!
Last Bullet
He ll win the battle against PDP Insha Allah!

7 Likes

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by theozobby(m): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Otti go and sleep

You don win already.

4 Likes

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by DozieInc(m): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Abians need change! We are tired of the Orjis and their puppet(s). They have been looting and underdeveloping the state since 1914.
In umuahia even members of PDP voted against their party candidates, infact we don tire for T.A. Orji and his underdevelopment agenda.
Abians vote for change
Vote Alex Otti, for a better Abia.

17 Likes

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
[b] undecided

WE TOLD THEM GEJ IS CLUELESS TANOIDS SAID GEJ TILL 2019 grin

WE TOLD THEM HE IS THE MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD TANOIDS SAID HE TRANSFORMED TRAIN AND THEIR BRAIN BACKWARDS undecided

WE TOLD THEM HE ACCEPTED DEFEAT COS HE FEARS ICC TANOIDS CALLED HIM A HERO grin

WE TOLD THEM IF HE LOOSE THE ELECTION NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, TANOIDS SAID THE MILITANTS WILL BOMB ALL THE PIPELINE grin

WE TOLD THEM BUHARI IS A MOVEMENT, TANOIDS SAID HE HAS BEEN LOSING SINCE 2003 grin

WE TOLD THEM THE NORTH AND SOUTHWEST ARE THE POLITICAL GIANTS OF NIGERIA, THE MUMU'S SAID WE ARE NORTHERN SLAVES grin

WE TOLD THEM AMAECHI IS AN AGENT OF CHANGE, TANOIDS SAID HE'S A DRIVER AND AN ERRAND BOY cheesy

WE TOLD THEM TINUBU IS THE BEST POLITICAL STRATEGIST IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, Igbos SAID IT IS THEIR COWARD WAR LORD WHO RAN TO IVORY COAST grin

WE TOLD THEM PDP IS DEAD AND BURIED TANOIDS SAID THEY ARE COMING BACK IN 2019 grin

NOW APGA IS PROSTRATING TO BEG TINUBU FOR SUPPORT TO WIN ELECTION DESPITE THE FACT THAT THEY HATE YORUBAS AND CALL US NORTHERN SLAVE grin

MORAL OF THE STORY IS : SAI BUHARI tongue

#no matter how bitter you are, the certificateless illiterate will rule you and your family till 2023 tongue[/b]

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by izu777: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Another PDP Propergander to discredit Abia's Next Governor but it won't work

4 Likes

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by bright007(f): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
APGA begging for APC's support..........shoro niyen?

2 Likes

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
APGA doesn't need APC in the east

3 Likes

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Mogidi: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
You don't want to be seen with jan.ja.weeds in the ss/se, wrong move if you ask me.
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by adenine02: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2015

Enemy of my enemy

2 Likes

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by jamex93(m): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
person wey sabi sharp clipper go follow barber chop
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by dre11(m): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
Right move ........

If PDP is bent on rigging..... He needs support to neutralize their rigging machinery and power and he believes APC could give a hand in that

10 Likes

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen?

TI E TITA OO
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by sCun: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
MyX1:
Why is this Man so Desperate?
A visit to Abia, Aba in particular will convince you.
Abians as a whole are desperate to kick out anything that has to do with T A Orji. No indigene of Abia who has the interest of the state at heart will not be desperate.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by hizaya61(m): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
We don ehia
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Eyepencil: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hahaha... Asking APC for support will remove the little vote you are going to get, though i wish you can win.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Spent N1.1 Billion On Choice Properties In Abuja / We'll Resist Plot To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration - NANS / INEC Must Cancel Elections In The 5 LGAs Of Kogi Central - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.