Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support (25849 Views)

Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply / Police Arrest Zamfara APGA Governorship Candidate For Ballot Box Snatching / Labaran Maku finally Secures APGA Governorship Ticket, Accuses PDP Of Injustice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
ok
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Ekugbeh(m): 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
K
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Eyepencil: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
sCun:
A visit to Abia, Aba in particular will convince you.
Abians as a whole are desperate to kick out anything that has to do with T A Orji. No indigene of Abia who has the interest of the state at heart will not be desperate.
Truth but seriously i don't see him winning. T A Orji wan privatise abia state.
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
MyX1:
Why is this Man so Desperate?

What do u mean by ur comment? Is it that u don't want him to canvass for votes anymore or u don't like the pple he's meeting with. Mind u, he needs to meet with power blocks n voters for support

1 Like

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Rotimi47: 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
stronger:
PDP is such a demonic party! They tried to fight their mates (APC) and failed woefully.

Now they are still going to oppress ordinary small APGA. . APGA that is still struggling. What sort of evil is that?

I blame APGA sha. . they were to eager too be concubines to the PDP! Now their eye don clear!
Abi

2 Likes

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Alphaoscar:
I trust Tinubu to deploy the necessary machinery to support him but my fear is that he may end up as another mimiko and APC should beware of him.

Mr ar u voting party or candidate...
Pls in contemporary politics we Vote individual...

1 Like

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by EMANY01(m): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
The simple fact is that he has comitted to defecting to the APc as soon as he. Is sworn in on may 29 th should the apc help him to win.
Just like Oshiomole did :winning on the platform of the labour party and immediatly defecting to the apc after the swearing in.
I think Abians have a right to know exactly what they are voting for.
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by ORIGENAL(m): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
GOD will see u through becus of the cry of Abians in hands of so called Orjis, now is Ikpeazu which means the last, We re d 1st say no to d Last.
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by UnknownT: 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
MyX1:
Why is this Man so Desperate?
For someone who resigned from his comfort zone(Diamond Bank), he needs more than "desperation". He needs to fight TA Orji and Abia PDP in any roforofo

1 Like

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by shammah1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
Who's this rat? How does this thread connects with PDP?
stronger:
PDP is such a demonic party! They tried to fight their mates (APC) and failed woefully.

Now they are still going to oppress ordinary small APGA. . APGA that is still struggling. What sort of evil is that?

I blame APGA sha. . they were to eager too be concubines to the PDP! Now their eye don clear!
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by UnknownT: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
EMANY01:
The simple fact is that he has comitted to defecting to the APc as soon as he. Is sworn in on may 29 th should the apc help him to win.
Just like Oshiomole did :winning on the platform of the labour party and immediatly defecting to the apc after the swearing in.
Does APC have a solid structure in Abia State? Or will Buhari and Tinubu come down and vote him 2mrw?
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by arewafederation: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
[b] undecided

WE TOLD THEM GEJ IS CLUELESS TANOIDS SAID GEJ TILL 2019 grin

WE TOLD THEM HE IS THE MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD TANOIDS SAID HE TRANSFORMED TRAIN AND THEIR BRAIN BACKWARDS undecided

WE TOLD THEM HE ACCEPTED DEFEAT COS HE FEARS ICC TANOIDS CALLED HIM A HERO grin

WE TOLD THEM IF HE LOOSE THE ELECTION NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, TANOIDS SAID THE MILITANTS WILL BOMB ALL THE PIPELINE grin

WE TOLD THEM BUHARI IS A MOVEMENT, TANOIDS SAID HE HAS BEEN LOSING SINCE 2003 grin

WE TOLD THEM THE NORTH AND SOUTHWEST ARE THE POLITICAL GIANTS OF NIGERIA, THE MUMU'S SAID WE ARE NORTHERN SLAVES grin

WE TOLD THEM AMAECHI IS AN AGENT OF CHANGE, TANOIDS SAID HE'S A DRIVER AND AN ERRAND BOY cheesy

WE TOLD THEM TINUBU IS THE BEST POLITICAL STRATEGIST IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, Igbos SAID IT IS THEIR COWARD WAR LORD WHO RAN TO IVORY COAST grin

WE TOLD THEM PDP IS DEAD AND BURIED TANOIDS SAID THEY ARE COMING BACK IN 2019 grin

NOW APGA IS PROSTRATING TO BEG TINUBU FOR SUPPORT TO WIN ELECTION DESPITE THE FACT THAT THEY HATE YORUBAS AND CALL US NORTHERN SLAVE grin

MORAL OF THE STORY IS : SAI BUHARI tongue

#no matter how bitter you are, the certificateless illiterate will rule you and your family till 2023 tongue[/b]
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by emeka2847: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Keep running around grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Na wa o
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by focus7: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:
APGA stands a better chance than APC in Abia. I think APC should cut a deal and throw their weight behind APGA. It is all politics.
APC does not APGA nor Abia state, so there is no need for a deal with APGA.
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
EMANY01:
you made a mistake about oshiomole, he decamped from labour party before the election.

1 Like

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by stronger: 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
shammah1:
Who's this rat? How does this thread connects with PDP?

Ah, you see, that's why there's an age limit to joining this forum. Children like you won't understand these connections ehn.

Run along and go play with your dolls okay? When you grow up, you will be a chief truck pusher. . no need to read your books.

4 Likes

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Futureleader201(m): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
This is a clear PDP propaganda so that people will not vote for APGA. U people's plan hv failed. Any man born of a woman that vote for PDP in abia state is blind,deaf, dumb and also insane. God's own state will be good again. #Alexottialltheway
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
UnknownT:
Does APC have a solid structure in Abia State? Or will Buhari and Tinubu come down and vote him 2mrw?
just a call to the head of police, amy and inec would change a lot. Mind you without those people help, PDP in Abia would find it difficult to rig.
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by shammah1(m): 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
How old are you? I mean how old is your is your sense?
stronger:

Ah, you see, that's why there's an age limit to joining this forum. Children like you won't understand these connections ehn.

Run along and go play with your dolls okay? When you grow up, you will be a chief truck pusher. . no need to read your books.

1 Like

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by bettercreature(m): 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
[b] undecided

WE TOLD THEM GEJ IS CLUELESS TANOIDS SAID GEJ TILL 2019 grin

WE TOLD THEM HE IS THE MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD TANOIDS SAID HE TRANSFORMED TRAIN AND THEIR BRAIN BACKWARDS undecided

WE TOLD THEM HE ACCEPTED DEFEAT COS HE FEARS ICC TANOIDS CALLED HIM A HERO grin

WE TOLD THEM IF HE LOOSE THE ELECTION NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, TANOIDS SAID THE MILITANTS WILL BOMB ALL THE PIPELINE grin

WE TOLD THEM BUHARI IS A MOVEMENT, TANOIDS SAID HE HAS BEEN LOSING SINCE 2003 grin

WE TOLD THEM THE NORTH AND SOUTHWEST ARE THE POLITICAL GIANTS OF NIGERIA, THE MUMU'S SAID WE ARE NORTHERN SLAVES grin

WE TOLD THEM AMAECHI IS AN AGENT OF CHANGE, TANOIDS SAID HE'S A DRIVER AND AN ERRAND BOY cheesy

WE TOLD THEM TINUBU IS THE BEST POLITICAL STRATEGIST IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, Igbos SAID IT IS THEIR COWARD WAR LORD WHO RAN TO IVORY COAST grin

WE TOLD THEM PDP IS DEAD AND BURIED TANOIDS SAID THEY ARE COMING BACK IN 2019 grin

NOW APGA IS PROSTRATING TO BEG TINUBU FOR SUPPORT TO WIN ELECTION DESPITE THE FACT THAT THEY HATE YORUBAS AND CALL US NORTHERN SLAVE grin

MORAL OF THE STORY IS : SAI BUHARI tongue

#no matter how bitter you are, the certificateless illiterate will rule you and your family till 2023 tongue[/b]
Thank you i just sent your quotes to guiness book of record,you are genius
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Setaje(f): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
bright007:
APGA begging for APC's support..........shoro niyen?

Hahhahahahha. E be like say I go follow u they type shoro ni yen
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by PMONEY6: 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Funny people.
They asked them to merge before, but they no gree. Instead them carry bros J. For head. Now the mata don tire dem. Earlier today na obiano, now na otti. Wait oo.. E want make the apc candidate step down for am? Nonsense!
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by stronger: 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
shammah1:
How old are you? I mean how old is your is your sense?

Take the age of your sense and multiply by 5 (if you know how to do multiplication). . that'll give you your answer.

I will not respond to you again! Buzz off Bozo!
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by UnknownT: 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
dcaliph:
just a call to the head of police, amy and inec would change a lot. Mind you without those people help, PDP in Abia would find it difficult to rig.
If the call didn't work in Rivers State where they were direct opponents, I doubt whether the call will even connect tomorrow sef
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by BlackGirlsCode: 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
APGA

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by strongerthaneva(m): 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Keep running around grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
see how much Dem don give u wey neva finish sef..See Abeg go comet ur hero posters and ur role model tell am say Jagaban of life neva get him time ni oo..that na that day he go know say him na pencil before jagaban..
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by bogolobango(m): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin grin grin laugh in swedish
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by akins56(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
Political kids everywhere on this thread, truth is, only APC structure can neutralize PDP rigging machinery in Abia tommorow, so he need their help to stop PDP from rigging not to garner votes.

1 Like

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
UnknownT:
If the call didn't work in Rivers State where they were direct opponents, I doubt whether the call will even connect tomorrow sef
You maybe right, in nigeria, many things can happen. That is just the ways I feel APC can help, as campaigning for Oti would be counter productive.
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by freedom96: 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
bright007:
APGA begging for APC's support..........shoro niyen?
what does shoro niyen mean?
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by bigfly: 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Futureleader201:
This is a clear PDP propaganda so that people will not vote for APGA. U people's plan hv failed. Any man born of a woman that vote for PDP in abia state is blind,deaf, dumb and also insane. God's own state will be good again. #Alexottialltheway

@bolded is not only peculiar to Abia, I think anybody that voted for PDP all over Nigeria and at federal level except Akwaibom, Gombe, Ekiti and Enugu must be suffering from what you wrote up there.

1 Like

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by ekhai(m): 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
To your tent O' isreal. When you were romancing with PDP during the Presidential election, did you remembered the APC? Fight your battle jare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Beggars Defy Government Orders, Return To Streets(PICTURE) / Buhari’s Speech At The Anti-Corruption Summit In London / Ruga Settlement Is To Resolve Farmer/Herder Conflicts - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.