Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:44 PM

Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support (25823 Views)

Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply / Police Arrest Zamfara APGA Governorship Candidate For Ballot Box Snatching / Labaran Maku finally Secures APGA Governorship Ticket, Accuses PDP Of Injustice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by bayulll01(m): 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
EMANY01:
The simple fact is that he has comitted to defecting to the APc as soon as he. Is sworn in on may 29 th should the apc help him to win.
Just like Oshiomole did :winning on the platform of the labour party and immediatly defecting to the apc after the swearing in.
I think Abians have a right to know exactly what they are voting for.

Are u stupiiid,look at this nymph,did u just wake up,oshiomohle was in labor party,kids of now adays don't know anything

1 Like

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by bigfly: 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
dcaliph:
You maybe right, in nigeria, many things can happen. That is just the ways I feel APC can help, as campaigning for Oti would be counter productive.

If this is true, Alex does not need their campaign because it will be counter productive but he needs their backing because loyalty had changed and most of the institution PDP normally use to rig are tactically shifting towards APC, which means by associating with APC, PDP chance of using such institution will reduce.
Also he may be preparing for post election challenge of the result and APC is very good at that in fact they won 70% of their sitting governor through that means during ACN days, now they have better chance at the center.

1 Like

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by obinoral1179(m): 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Keep running around grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
ARE YOU A ROBOT?

2 Likes

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by winodey(m): 11:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Photo: Mikel Obi and girlfriend enjoy bicyle ride together

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by zendy: 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Obiagelli:
Apga joining the progressives soon. My predictions are always right.

In your dreams. There is no way APGA or any politician in the South-East worth his salt is going to defect to APC especially now. Doing that is political suicide. They have all seen how Okorocha is only just managing to survive by the nape of his neck. APC has no place in the SE. Frankly, Im amazed that Okorocha wasn't booted out along with Ngige.
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Raiders: 12:04am On Apr 25, 2015
zendy:

In your dreams. There is no way APGA or any politician in the South-East worth his salt is going to defect to APC especially now. Doing that is political suicide. They have all seen how Okorocha is only just managing to survive by the nape of his neck. APC has no place in the SE. Frankly, Im amazed that Okorocha wasn't booted out along with Ngige.
Did APGA won any seat and governorship election? Even the Anambra senate and house seats was won by all PDP. PDP is going to win Abia state because they are leading with over 80k votes. If Rochas had remain in APGA he would have also lost. APGA is not a serious political party and might as well join pdp because they cant even produce a presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by realjoker(m): 12:21am On Apr 25, 2015
Mortiple:
Liar!

Why would he do this at the 11th hour?

This propaganda is an attempt to poison the mind of Abians in order to cause Otti loose support/votes.

Even if ... Abians will cherish APC alliance better than having TA Orji's puppet as governor.
he was at their meeting yesterday this aint a propaganda
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by ng4u(f): 12:42am On Apr 25, 2015
Mortiple:
Liar!

Why would he do this at the 11th hour?

This propaganda is an attempt to poison the mind of Abians in order to cause Otti loose support/votes.

Even if ... Abians will cherish APC alliance better than having TA Orji's puppet as governor.
GBOSA!
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by coputa(m): 12:51am On Apr 25, 2015
okay
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by mensdept: 1:13am On Apr 25, 2015
Otti all the way. To hell with PDP and Theo Orji, who's "smugglement" into the senate must be reviewed by election courts
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 25, 2015
This APGA candidate has just made a mistake it this info here is true. For this singular act he won't win. He just disgraced the party (APGA) by telling the world that APGA has no strong Base in Abia which is very wrong.
Fight your battle you might have support.
Asking APC for support hmm good but wrong move
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Gboliwe: 2:04am On Apr 25, 2015
If this meeting ever happened, he sadly just lost Abia state.

What a grave mistake sad
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Ralphlauren(m): 2:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Alphaoscar:
I trust Tinubu to deploy the necessary machinery to support him but my fear is that he may end up as another mimiko and APC should beware of him.

Exactly!

The experience with Mimiko taught Tinubu and Co a big lesson.

I doubt if Otti will receive any support from APC.
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by franugo(m): 5:03am On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:

i think its time 2 go buy ur brain bk 4rm d person u sold it to, dont u
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by mightycrown1(m): 5:13am On Apr 25, 2015
APGA BEGGING MY APC FOR SUPPORT, KAI I DONT BELIEVE
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 25, 2015
winodey:
Photo: Mikel Obi and girlfriend enjoy bicyle ride together

http://www.steadygist.com/2015/04/photo-mikel-obi-and-girlfriend-enjoy.html

so na d girl wey dey turnbay mikel wey make an collect permanent seat belt for Chelsea
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by alsina: 6:53am On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:

This fool again
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by zendy: 7:00am On Apr 25, 2015
Raiders:
Did APGA won any seat and governorship election? Even the Anambra senate and house seats was won by all PDP. PDP is going to win Abia state because they are leading with over 80k votes. If Rochas had remain in APGA he would have also lost. APGA is not a serious political party and might as well join pdp because they cant even produce a presidential candidate

Any party controlling a state is a serious political party. We have many political parties and almost all of them are controlling nothing. APGA is controlling Anambra and if not for PDP rigging,they would also have Abia by now. As for APGA fielding a presidential candidate,what is the point of doing that when that person will not win? It's much better to support the person who has a chance at winning.

1 Like

Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by otemanuduno: 7:13am On Apr 25, 2015
Okay, good as far as PDP won't win. But see hin head, why APGA didn't support APC for the presidential too? Dem go dey support PDP. MTCHEW!!

There are threads ongoing right now where we fish out the TANOIDS who were active before March 28. We quote the funny comments they made back then...mheen, those threads sweet die. Join us now @ https://www.nairaland.com/2273958/digging-out-tanoids-season-1

https://www.nairaland.com/2275772/digging-out-tanoids-season-2

https://www.nairaland.com/2275763/digging-out-tanoids-season-3
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by ralph28(m): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2015
kissAbians need a change. Otti is better for now.

But is true

T.A. Orji promised to free the Abians from Orji Uzo Kalu cage but ended up making them prisoners.
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by ArodeTsolaye: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2015
The Op is a well known TA orji NL lapdog. There are so many of them here on NL.
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Fianze93(m): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2015
Otti all the way... Tired of swimming in Aba whenever it rains....
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by mcaskey(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
izu777:
Another PDP Propergander to discredit Abia's Next Governor but it won't work
This is just an obvious attempt by APC loyalists to discredit the APGA candidate. Any discerning mind should know that the story is false.
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by gospeller: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
focus7:
The people from this region cannot but always prove that they chest beaters. After all they have said to show their hate for apc, I am surprise they be seeking to make alliance with the same apc.

That politics for you. Anaghi akwu ofu ebe elele mmonwu; you dont watch masqurade from one direction.
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by Divinehenrich(m): 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dr Alex Otti. May God support you in your mission to rescue Abia state (God's own state) from total collapse and economic downturn,
Re: Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support by MrP7: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
Abians will never learn.
Under Orji Uzor Kalu Abia State was under siege his administration was 0/10,
You felt it couldn't get worse but Theordore Orji makes Orji Uzor Kalu look like a saint.
Theordore Orji is the not even fit to goven my kitchen never mind a state - -10/10
Don't worry the governors will be chopping the state money in millions while you guys will receive change to vote for him.
Abians thing about the bigger picture .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson / Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates / Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.