Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

How Do You Feel About This White Couple And The Blackman? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Feel About This White Couple And The Blackman? (921 Views)

White Couple Mock Nigerians With Halloween Costume!!! [photo] / The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived / See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel About This White Couple And The Blackman? by papaejima1: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
While the black guy is struggling to keep his head above the water while holding two horses, the two love birds are busy having the time of their lives and sharing a romantic kiss for their facebook page.

And yes, right over the blackman's head too.

What's your take people?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About This White Couple And The Blackman? by Elslim: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Racism
Re: How Do You Feel About This White Couple And The Blackman? by dajoaneke(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Whitey on hols... Blacky's just doing his job.
Re: How Do You Feel About This White Couple And The Blackman? by DuchessLily(f): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Slavery
Re: How Do You Feel About This White Couple And The Blackman? by VickJames(m): 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Suffering doesn't get any worse. Especially when the sea is cold.
Re: How Do You Feel About This White Couple And The Blackman? by iphanyiuma(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
*Looks at the posters above me*
* only one is reasonable*
Re: How Do You Feel About This White Couple And The Blackman? by agarawu23(m): 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
black man doing his job to get money

couples playing love

wats special abt it because it means nothing to me
Re: How Do You Feel About This White Couple And The Blackman? by siegfried99(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel About This White Couple And The Blackman? by ginawest(f): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
wots d black guy even doing there?
Re: How Do You Feel About This White Couple And The Blackman? by Inkman(m): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
hustling to make dough
Re: How Do You Feel About This White Couple And The Blackman? by Igwe9(m): 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Two lovers (White) on a holiday decide to patronise the black guy the same way blacks patronise white when they go on holiday too.
Re: How Do You Feel About This White Couple And The Blackman? by grandstar(m): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
He is making cool money from it. Or you think its free?

Find out how much it cost before to rent a horse at the Bar beach before? Here they are even using two horses and they are in the water which I am sure would cost extra! I am in the wrong business
Re: How Do You Feel About This White Couple And The Blackman? by HopeAtHand: 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Doesnt look odd to me.

But the picture below looks quite Odd.

(1) (Reply)

Senate President, Mark, Bemoans Poor Electricity Supply In Nigeria / Pictures From The Second Eathquake That Hit NEPAL Today / Nigeria Buhari May Deliver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.