Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State (3431 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State by Iwant2know: 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
rahazaqa:
why attacking the poster? I'm Amosun supporter too but the poster just posted what he saw,it is for the better of all us.

He posted rubbish, the road is under construction so what do u expect. Amosun is doing so well in Ogun state.
Re: Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State by Iwant2know: 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
PPAngel:

Thunder fire you

You no see wetin that your kudirat dey write

Thunder fire ur 10th generation. Mad Dog.
Re: Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State by PPAngel(f): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Iwant2know:

Thunder fire ur 10th generation. Mad Dog.

See you are no different

Practise what you preach

Hypocrite
Re: Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State by emiye(m): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mischievious OP. that is a road under construction !. Expunge the hate
Re: Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
motherlode:
Please who is that robot always typing GEJ MY HERO FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL
U just typed it too....
Re: Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State by fritiyo: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
myweb:

Guy but why are you deceiving people here. I am also living in the same Abeokuta kemta estate precisely.

Listen everybody before this guy misleads and willfully amass enemy for Amosun much to his personal gain. This road and almost half of other roads in Abeokuta are undergoing serious reconstruction at the same time. There are few once he's through with while many are still under work (a case study of the one he snapped). As at now (9:23)that I'm typing, its still raining heavily so what are you expecting? This is a road I pass through Isale Igbein to post office almost everyday. This construction suppose to have been completed since last year but federal allocation stopped coming since mid last year so the state has to engage in selection operation on point of highest needs because there are other needs like payments of state workers etc.
I appreciate criticism but NEVER take an undue advantage of others which you are trying to do here.
Let me ask you this; Have you sincerely ask yourself if this is done with right motive or not.

Bros, sorry i quote u. why is it that any time things go wrong in the apc control state, u blame the failure of things to the federal govt for their inability to do what they ought to do?
Re: Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
VickJames:
If to say this rain fall before election, naso this man for lose election?
for ur info dumb ass,d road is under construction,its d way to my sch and I know everything about d place
Re: Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ozigbondu:
Some governors have no shame
for ur info dumb ass,d road is under construction,its d way to my sch and I know everything about d place
Re: Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State by Holatunde007(m): 7:25am On Apr 25, 2015
What the heck are u all anti-dividence of democracy saying, so u mean we hav to start taking canoe whenever its rain just because one dam road is under construction for almost 14months now, I wonder how many km long is that piece of trash
People can be disgusting I am a die hard APC supporter but I cant deny the fact that, this particular road could be dangerous for passengers if is not finished on time.
For those fools ranting their mouth does that picture look like a photoshop? For God sake I posted what I saw, I never attack any personality with this post.
That am an APC supporter doesn't mean I shouldn't exercise my right as a citizen

I voted for him, I can always say what I feel its right for the people regardless of my party......thou I hav no issues with my Governor but this needs to be address without been sentimental

Re: Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State by wanimo: 8:08am On Apr 25, 2015
PPAngel:

Don't mind the Igbo slaves who normally we should have drowned

Is that better?

Hyporite!

The agbekoya thread is up again

Tell your mods to hide your history
#Buharibringoutyourgirls
Re: Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State by myweb(m): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2015
fritiyo:

Bros, sorry i quote u. why is it that any time things go wrong in the apc control state, u blame the failure of things to the federal govt for their inability to do what they ought to do?
You dont have to be sorry, it is meant for that purpose.
I am NOT defending Amosun whatsoever, infact he has a lot shady things he's doing but those are for another day. We have heard of complaints from various APC states like Oyo, Osun, Imo etc which means they are not meeting the expectation of their people in one way or the other, but what I'm oppose to is trying to take unjust advantage of others as stated in my rebuttal. So in no way I'm I defending Amosun infact I am apolitical. If any clarification is needed, please feel free to quote me. Thanks
Re: Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2015
customized13:
Yet he got massive vote from Abeokuta.
ijebu based boy, how fa?
Re: Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State by Scatterboss(m): 8:55am On Apr 25, 2015
Heard that road is under construction cos of one big canal.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2015
Op is not being honest.
That road is at Mowe to extend to Ibafo then to Ofada - these areas are not in anyway close to Abeokuta where the gov's house/office is.

Stop the lies!
Re: Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State by Holatunde007(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2015
9jacrip:
Op is not being honest.
That road is at Mowe to extend to Ibafo then to Ofada - these areas are not in anyway close to Abeokuta where the gov's office is.

Stop the lies!
I wish u can comprehend simple English, I never type governors office, stroll back and make use of eyes to view dis tym
Thanks for the cooperation
Re: Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State by bjoyoyo: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2015
they no vote for the gov

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Lagos Commissioners Released / This Is A Bomb To All PDP From Lai Muhammed / Dollar Has Not Increased Since Buhari Entered Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.