Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:58 PM

Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves (8298 Views)

UNIBEN Female Students & Their Luggage Outside Waiting For Hostel Allocation / Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) / What If Nigerian Female Students Wore This As School Uniforms? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by kwalitygist: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
we refuse to gratify your sexual urge. We say no to being Ur sex slaves. You are a married man stick to your wife. I will not commit adultery with you if u like fail me a thousand times. Leave us alone. Mr Anigboro you have done enough. Since u chose to waste our loves because of your adulterous sexual crave, we will go any length for u. You cannot prosper as you have chosen to deny us our hard-earned future. We did not grow up to lay in Ur bed. Our parents did not send us to warm Ur bed n satisfy u. U have had too many girls and we refuse to give in to Ur demonic demand.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by kay1one2(m): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
See case! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Young03(m): 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
I don tire to de c u gals complain abt ds man.

My advise to u all is make una dash d man groundnut. Find spiritual help cus he go be tougher dan u tink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by jascon1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Na wah oh dis one serious o. Make dis man manage him wife Na. Y disgracing himself with small girl? All dis one Na him career go suffer am at last

2 Likes

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by temitemi1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Please attach his pictures n pls my fellow nairalanders let share this on all the social network. @op, I hope u are saying the truth abt this man

23 Likes

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
I advise you to also open a new account on Facebook for this purpose. Upload his pics as you write so that the whole world will see him including his wife. You guys can as well set him up and take pics of him unclad. Shameless he-goat lecturers we have these days undecided

16 Likes

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
@OP.... I think you should modify the post... structure it well... den appeal to the mods to move it to front page.... it might get into a national daily newspaper

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Super1Star: 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Let the whole dept march to vc's office, senate building and if need be write a petition to NUC, different women associations in journalism, legal profession and civil rights organisations.

It should be a collective battle, if you guys are really keen on stopping this lecturer, suspected of randy tendencies.

Open facebook accounts, do advert in a national daily begging him on the face of national dailies , invite credible stations like channels tv to air your story.

Post his full names, that of his wife and children and let Nigerians take the battle to.them for you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by baby124: 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
There should be a law passed to criminalize forcing students into sexual acts and an assurance the lecturer or professor loses that job. Imagine i work and send my child to school, only for you to attempt to use your expired, dead and diseased thing to destroy their lives. On top my money. In fact that lecturer may go missing. What rubbish. Na wa o. Some parents are trying. mtscheew

9 Likes

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by erudyt(m): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Does the school authority know about this? If yes, what action did they take? If non, please put out his pictures and details, any info you can lay your hands on. angry

2 Likes

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by illmatic101(m): 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
Op, you have done well by exposing the fool, do better by posting his pics cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by MrIyke222(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
In accordance wit wot IdiAmin said, u guys can send him an ananymous text msage or mail of warning nd threat dat u are goin 2 xpose him via d social media 2 d world if he dosnt stop. And if he cntinues, u can set him up wit a female student nd anyoda means.
I rmember hw we dealt wit such lecture in my skul wn i ws still a student. No bi person tell 2 stop harrasing student by force.

4 Likes

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by jascon1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
@OP.... I think you should modify the post... structure it well... den appeal to the mods to move it to front page.... it might get into a national daily newspaper
pls help her structure it if u can. I feel for them girls. Chai! I can't imagine my daughter held ransom over her body by one man. Of cos the girls don't go to school for free

5 Likes

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
@ OP you people should post his picture pls

2 Likes

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
pls help her structure it if u can. I feel for them girls. Chai! I can't imagine my daughter held ransom over her body by one man. Of cos the girls don't go to school for free
I would av loved to.... but I can't.... only the OP or Mod can modify a topic
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by masseratti: 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Op please his picture ooo,he must be disgraced.

1 Like

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by MalcoImX: 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Very sensitive case. If what this girl is saying is true, then his colleagues must have known about the issue. They should talk to him before he damages his reputation completely.

1 Like

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Mogidi: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
This is sad coming from someone in authority.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
kwalitygist:
we refuse to gratify your sexual urge. We say no to being Ur sex slaves. You are a married man stick to your wife. I will not commit adultery with you if u like fail me a thousand times. Leave us alone. Mr Anigboro you have done enough. Since u chose to waste our loves because of your adulterous sexual crave, we will go any length for u. You cannot prosper as you have chosen to deny us our hard-earned future. We did not grow up to lay in Ur bed. Our parents did not send us to warm Ur bed n satisfy u. U have had too many girls and we refuse to give in to Ur demonic demand.
so you are now spoiling the innocent man's name on Nairaland just because you and your friends were too lazy to pass his course abi?

1 Like

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by texazzpete(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Loads of clowns on this page.
Someone has made an effort unsubstantiated allegation and you clods are urging the person to post pictures of the alleged perpetrator. How sure are you that the OP is telling the truth?

Please, until there's more evidence, it's a crappy thing to post someone's pictures online

5 Likes

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by HopeAtHand: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Picture Oh..Picture OH..Pix Oo..Pix Oo.Ginger oh..Ginger oh..melindah oh....melinda oh..

3 Likes

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by MalcoImX: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mrokaykay:
so you are now spoiling the innocent man's name on Nairaland just because you and your friends were too lazy to pass his course abi?
I don't think she'll go to this extent if it's strictly on academic level. Tough lecturers make students sit up and don't victimize. It's a tough case and we hope she's not making things up.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by mirexxx(f): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
these lecturers won't stop! sad

1 Like

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by socialmediaman: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mrokaykay:

Sniffing... *could he be the accused in question?** sniffing... *could he be engaged in a similar act?** sniffing... *lecturer should ask students who fail to repeat the course, but he didn't see anything wrong with a lecturer using sex as a bait for students** sniffing** BUSTED!! He is corrupt minded tongue tongue tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by DahtzFestjayz: 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mr. Anigboro He Owned the Town. Paint it RED Sir.
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by tpiadotcom: 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Please do not go any length o.

Posting nudie pictures is simply voyeurism and p.orn, nothing more.

We do not need to see that and besides, its been done before.

I'm sure the school has established channels for resolving conflicts, if you are indeed being victimized as you claim, use such channels instead of going jungle with nudie scripts and p.orn.

Nairaland is not the proper or established channel.
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by uniklinkum(m): 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by ZACHIE: 12:05am On Apr 25, 2015
Is there a law to protect the lecturer?
It is evidently clear that some sawdust lazy bones are deliberately tarnishing this man's image.
Patethic

1 Like

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Lilprincey(m): 3:14am On Apr 25, 2015
Set him up and qet his ass kicked do it in a very clean way

1 Like

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by pazienza(m): 3:22am On Apr 25, 2015
No smoke without fire! He is not the only lecturer in the school.

1 Like

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Orunto: 3:28am On Apr 25, 2015
This is worse than bokoharam. This is a first class predator. Solomon Arase over to you please.
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 25, 2015
MalcoImX:
I don't think she'll go to this extent if it's strictly on academic level. Tough lecturers make students sit up and don't victimize. It's a tough case and we hope she's not making things up.
exactly...that's my point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2017/2018 FUTO Post-UTME Aptitude Test Form Is Out / Ospoly Admission Without Jamb Utme: / Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.