Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Xenophobia: Malawi Begins Closure Of S'african Businesses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: Malawi Begins Closure Of S'african Businesses (2742 Views)

Abiriba King Orders Closure Of Police Stations Over IPOB Women, Soldiers Faceoff / Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) / Xenophobia:we Will Shut Down S'african Firms In The Country -nigeria Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Malawi Begins Closure Of S'african Businesses by sarmiie(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
ifyan:

And let people die like chicken.

My bro know this situation like this needs strong hand.

Thank me later. .....

You know. .....

one cannot poison one's daughter to punish a cheating mother.

it is a dire situation, i agree, but i believe closing down their businesses would have unfavorable repercussions on our economy on the short term, and we cant afford that now.
Re: Xenophobia: Malawi Begins Closure Of S'african Businesses by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
mrofficial:
Good. When is Nigeria starting?

We will start by looting Shoprite and burning it down.

Are you in? angry
Re: Xenophobia: Malawi Begins Closure Of S'african Businesses by ifyan(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
sarmiie:

it is a dire situation, i agree, but i believe closing down their businesses would have unfavorable repercussions on our economy on the short term, and we cant afford that now.

It's seems you don't get it. You are still preaching diplomacy.

My bro those SAUTIS need to be thought a lesson.

It didn't start now neither will it end now believe me.

You know. .......
Re: Xenophobia: Malawi Begins Closure Of S'african Businesses by CyerSeries: 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hmmm...This is not good. What will happen to all those working in MTN,Multichoice,Stanbic IBTC and Shoprite ...Abeg ooo
Re: Xenophobia: Malawi Begins Closure Of S'african Businesses by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
lygn19:
ryt now, u know d only thing left in d present administration's hand is to hand over, let's hope d problems that wud be handed over to Buhari won't give him a heart attack.

Must u comment on a public forum? It's better u keep quiet and thought to be knowledgeable
Re: Xenophobia: Malawi Begins Closure Of S'african Businesses by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
sarmiie:

Closing down businesses won't erase the need for d business. Such businesses will simply go to d local people. Employment will be redistributed. It won't have unfavorable repercussion to d economy.

For example, in nigeria mtn's business will move to glo, etisalat and airtel. The 6000 figure of job loss that mtn nigeria said is nonsense
Re: Xenophobia: Malawi Begins Closure Of S'african Businesses by Babacele: 5:51am On Apr 26, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

We will start by looting Shoprite and burning it down.

Are you in? angry
Lol, make we just scare them small but let it go. Meanwhile congrats ,Owelle won eventually despite all PDP odds!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For / Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO / Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.