Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) (37506 Views)

Childless Woman Steals Baby In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Woman Steals A Customer's Bag In Lekki Shop (pictured) / Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by 4Play(m): 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
Obijulius:
The same way GEJ is to blame for Tinubu and Kashamu's criminal records.

See hypocrisy....anyways, just to inform you...she is YORUBA.

Why didn't GEJ investigate and prosecute either of those two? By failing to maintain law and order, he contributed to a climate of lawlessness which influenced this woman.
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ilekeh, come and see your sister oh!!!

grin grin grin

Stop hiding.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by coogar: 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
SirShymexx:
Nigerians and crime are like Siamese twins - or bread and butter, depending on which analogy you want.

The average Nigerian is always predisposed to swindling folks. Some naija uncle still got his head smashed out and his leg broken recently for the same shiit. Trust a Nigerian at ya own risk lool.

it's the same for all the minorities in the western world. indians, chinese, russians, south americans, etc are mostly rogues too.
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by Ralphlauren(m): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:
£17,000 stolen, 200 hrs unpaid work as punishment.

she's a very smart woman! grin

Very smart, very lucky and very blessed grin grin

How she was able to secure a £40,000pa job in an investment firm with her previous criminal records on fraud beats me.
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by mya1: 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:
£17,000 stolen, 200 hrs unpaid work as punishment.

she's a very smart woman! grin

She's repaid the money

Read before you comment undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
jimi4us:
.i thought dey said its one particular tribe that commits all the crime in the whole wide world. SMH

Yes ohhh! The chest beating tribe grin grin Unrepentant ole buruku grin grin It's in her DNA grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
[quote authr=deadie post=33091628]

She is not Yor0ba undecided[/quote]

She is from Afghanistan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by SirShymexx: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

it's the same for all the minorities in the western world. indians, chinese, russians, south americans, etc are mostly rogues too.

I know but with my naija folks, we took it to ionosphere cos of innate greed. Legit or illegal, Coogz, I know you as well won't trust a Nigerian 100% cos the probability of you getting swindled is utter high. Zimbabweans are like that as well, but they are not as brave as Nigerians.

Even this chic got caught cos of her innate greed. Others would probably have done it a few times and stopped.
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by coogar: 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Very smart, very lucky and very blessed grin grin

How she was able to secure a £40,000pa job in an investment firm with her previous criminal records on fraud beats me.

they don't really do any check.....
she's had previous convictions in the past & yet got her way in an investment firm. she must be a sibling of james bond

even though she's repaid the money stolen, she still got away with murder. at least she was able to use the money when it was needed.

mya1:

She's repaid the money
Read before you comment undecided

which her hubby must have coughed out....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by runningback(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
teeowl:
it is people like this that give Nigerians a very bad name abroad.

You guys exaggerate this bad name thing. Crime is everywhere perpetrated by people of various nationalities.

The 419 we think Nigerians are king of, go ask about Russian scammers. Drug dealing? Colombians. etc.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by coogar: 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

I know but with my naija folks, we took it to ionosphere cos of innate greed. Legit or illegal, Coogz, I know you as well won't trust a Nigerian 100% cos the probability of you getting swindled is utter high. Zimbabweans are like that as well, but they are not as brave as Nigerians.

we have responsibilities home & abroad.
it's not easy. cheesy

Even this chic got caught cos of her innate greed. Others would probably have done it a few times and stopped.

she got caught cos she was stupïd.
falsifying taxi receipts & forging signatures of colleagues are the epitome of imbecility.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
sauceny:
She isn't a thief but a sharp crooner

GEJ is that you? So this isn't stealing it's conning? undecided kindly quickly hand over to GMB we are tired of your semantics
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by BayoKola1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
See her Small Breast and Black Face, Later On Now, She will Be Like, There is No GOD Oooo !!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by Ralphlauren(m): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

they don't really do any check.....
she's had previous convictions in the past & yet got her way in an investment firm. she must be a sibling of james bond

which her hubby must have coughed out....

I agree. She must be related to james bond grin

The investment firm itself needs to get its acts together.

With all the threats and evil that abound now - murderers, terrorists, paedophile, swindlers, etc, no company worth its salt should even give out an offer letter to any individual without a proper CRB check done.
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by sterlinboy(m): 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Innocent Face but Bad intent
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by ethylene: 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
It all started from been a light fingered person to now a pen robber
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by justwise(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
TooNoisy:
She is British. Bred in the UK
and married to a white british. Gabrielle Saunders can never be Nigerian. She is theirs.

Had she won an Olympic gold medal they would never include her Nigerian heritage.

The Old Bailey heard Saunders came to the UK from Nigeria and graduated from Southampton University with a law degree in 2004, before starting work at PwC

If she had won an Olympic gold medal you would have called her a Nigerian too

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by coogar: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ralphlauren:

I agree. She must be related to james bond grin

The investment firm itself needs to get its acts together.

With all the threats and evil that abound now - murderers, terrorists, paedophile, swindlers, etc, no company worth its salt should even give out an offer letter to any individual without a proper CRB check done.

CRB check cost money o!
most of these companies don't bother. the best they would do is to run her name on the PNC & that PNC is very unreliable. i think it doesn't go further than the previous 2 years.

justwise:

If she had won an Olympic gold medal you would have called her a Nigerian too

don't mind them....
a woman who emigrated from nigeria is now british. she was probably born in abia state or near dokubo's village. how is she british?
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by free2ryhme: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
shameful undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by stayblack: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
SHE WAN STILL SHOW ,AM BALLIN....GREED grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
SAME PEOPLE angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by SirShymexx: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

we have responsibilities home & abroad.
it's not easy. cheesy

Lol. But do these folks use it to cater to people, or just use most of it for a superficial lifestyle that they can't afford? It it were about wealth creation, I wouldn't even mind. But they just swindle folks to live for the moment.

Indians and Pakistanis (Romanians to an extent) are the dons of heist and scam in the UK among foreigners. However, they seldom get involved in the over-saturated, flamboyant, and brazen show of greed that Nigerians get involved with. They go for the big ones, and use it to create wealth in the most pseudo-legal way.

she got caught cos she was stupïd.
falsifying taxi receipts & forging signatures of colleagues are the epitome of imbecility.

I think it was her brazen show of greed and insatiable quest to keep stealing that got the best of her. You don't rinse shiit where you work like that.
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by deadie(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Rilamaka:

She's Igbo athink? grin grin Because her name is YinkaChukwu grin grin grin Ara chagbuo kwa nnu. Aturu.

Obu muwa bu aturu Amaka?
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by Ishilove: 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
This lady is gangster... shocked embarassed
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by coogar: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. But do these folks use it to cater to people, or just use most of it for a superficial lifestyle that they can't afford? It it were about wealth creation, I wouldn't even mind. But they just swindle folks to live for the moment.

trust me, they do!
they remit a considerable amount of this loot to nigeria. it can even be argued that the pressure from the folks in nigeria forced her hands to steal.

Indians and Pakistanis (Romanians to an extent) are the dons of heist and scam in the UK among foreigners. However, they don't get involved to the over-saturated, flamboyant, and brazen show of greed that Nigerians get involved with. They go for the big ones, and use it to create wealth in the most pseudo-legal way.

nigerians are babies to indians/romanians.
what do we know in comparison to these guys? all the VAT fraud in the UK are by indians. romanians are the expert of ATM fraud.

i won't be surprised if the culprits of the heist during the easter break were romanians or indians. diamonds worth more than £200m were carted away without sweat.

I think it was her brazen show of greed and insatiable quest to keep stealing that got the best of her. You don't rinse shiit where you work like that.

she's an amateur!
she should have involved a 3rd party unconnected to the company. like you said, her greed got the better of her. she wouldn't want to share with a 3rd party & decided to do it herself.
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by Ralphlauren(m): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

CRB check cost money o!
most of these companies don't bother. the best they would do is to run her name on the PNC & that PNC is very unreliable. i think it doesn't go further than the previous 2 years.

I don't think CRB should cost any more than £200 max. If they are paying her £40,000pa surely 200quid won't hurt their pocket.
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Later she will come to Nigeria and become a senator in one state or a governor in an oil producing state. This is how it start.
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by ApexTitan(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
oracle009:
Are u kiddin me? D lady luks so so innocent. Wt such a good degree... She sure deserves to get a LIFE! Shez liable to die young wt ds lifestyle... Btw... Dt oyinbo man lazy die. If not, seems d lady sponsored d whole wedding. I wuld av gladly pay alot for a chick lik ds. #shez a criminal

Nairaland barrister. How does this crime deserve a life sentence? What will you do to people who molest children or kidnap senior citizens?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
deadie:

Obu muwa bu aturu Amaka?

Mbanu.. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper / Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson / Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.