Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,816 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin (37155 Views)

5 Things To Always Do To Make Your Jeans Last Longer / Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) / What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
How embarrassing is this if you are a guy and you were told by a female that your pair of jeans is originally meant for women? “This can happen to anyone” I say just to console myself but the truth is that it can only happen to a category of people who do midnight shopping on the go. The kind of shopping you engage in at the early hours of the morning on your way to work and then the “Tokunbo Merchants” have their wares displayed and screaming attractive prices to your ears while brandishing the beauty of their merchandise (in an Ibo man’s accent).

I can still remember that faithful day, I was in a hurry to my newly employed job and I had been pushing going to shop for new pairs of Jeans pants (Trousers) for quite some time because I needed them in order to reduce the constant wearing of my Chinos trousers which were more official than casual.

Around few minutes past 5am, I rushed through the motor park trying to get an early bus to work. Even at that hour, people were many like it was broad day light. As I was fast walking, I heard the voice at a distance “Pick your jeans trousers here. Confam grade… One, One Thousand Naira”. I didn't want to b distracted from catching the first bus I could so I had even walked past him but buses going to my destination were still much on ground and in great demand, so I walked back to check out what he was offering for sale. Still in my hurry state, I just quickly browsed through his wares and 2 caught my eyes. I quickly paid and rushed to quickly grab a bus to my destination.

The natural thing you do when you buy from a “Second Hand” boutique (lol) is that once you get home, you run your clothing through a laundry (meaning Handwash) to get the funky tokunbo clothes fragrance out which I did over the weekend. I was really eager to try out my newly acquired faded slim fitted jeans trouser and the other was a loose faded soft jeans trouser. If me sef know be mumu, trying on the first one and seeing how suffocated my Johnson was should have been my very first clue to tell that those pants weren’t meant for me but I thought to myself, “I guess that’s how they make them now”(Mumury). Sincerely people, if you had seen how packed my junior was in this thing, most times I’d have to tuck it along with his two tag-along friends underneath my posterior just not to seem offensive in public. Ok, let’s say that was too much of a clue to have been noticed by me. Another was the issue of trying to pee while wearing this pair of jeans, omo I tell you “It was war”. I am just grateful to my healthy bladder because if not, I for don make front page many times “Grown man pees himself in Public the Nth Time” because the zipper was so tiny and short in length that when fully unzipped even my junior was unable to rear his head talk-less of emerging in his full majesty. And if this was the case with only one of the trousers, it would have been ok but both of them shared the same zipper construct.

Funny enough both trousers looked quite good on me and that even contributed to my ignorance of it ever being a female construct. I have been rocking both these jeans now for few months and even at one time, I wore the loose one to work and got quite a lot of compliments (If only I knew what I know now back then)… Chai! I’m many of you would be wondering where was his girlfriend when all wardrobe wahala dey happen?

The day of revelation of my fashion “Fvck Up” happened when I paid my sister a visit about a week ago and there’s the babe I am “chiking” in her compound. We were together gisting and she giggling at almost every sentence (Whining tinz). Na so piss hook me, I remember I felt the urge to pee before getting into a bus to my sister’s place but I suppressed it (thanks to my healthy bladder), only for it to resurface at the height of chiking levelz. Omo see rushing, I tugged at my trousers as I excused myself from the babe’s presence to the point that I was unable to make it to the toilet I had to rush back outside to take a leak. She watched me as I struggled with my trousers and belt just to set “Jonathan” free from his cage (But mine is not for 16years o… lol). And the worst part of it all was I was wearing the slim fitted jeans trousers, so upon finishing with my urine assignment, I just packed junior back into his cage un-arranged and walked by into my sister’s compound where the babe was now sitting on a white plastic chair. With a smile on my face, I walked towards her noticing her gaze wasn't on my stare but was shuttling between my face and my waist line. And soon I took a quick look at what captured her attention, only to see my “Jonathan loose in the Polls” due to inadequate monitoring of my campaign matters (no pun intended). I felt embarrassed about the situation and I “exit stage” left to my sister’s apartment. When I got into my sister’s place she was quick to admire my outfit and particularly my jeans trousers, she said it looked really nice on me. She continued by asking if I was sagging (Me, sag? Saggin is Faggin… lai lai) I was quick to object to it and then she mentioned my “rough packaging” and then I told her it wasn't my fault o that it was the jeans I was wearing, that the zipper was tiny and and it had little space to accommodate…. And then she said, “Come closer let me see the direction the zipper is sown into?” After a brief inspection, she busted out laughing “A she Jeans Obinrin lo tin wo kiri” translation “All these while you've been wearing a female jeans”. I was trying to do agidi in opposition but she then pointed out a tailoring trick used in differentiating between male jeans from female one. She said for a female jeans “the Zipper was much smaller and it is always sown from right to left (making it left Hand zipdown) while the couchy line was closer to the crotch in female” but in male’s “The zipper was much longer and it is always sown from left to right (Right hand zipdown) while the couchy line was farther to the crotch”.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2344543_jeans_jpeg3b7d2623d24ba37ea971dedfbb9f2499

After all the analysis and explanation, I just stood there looking and feeling really stupid but at least now I know how to tell apart a female from a male pair of jeans when I intend to buy one. Na ma fault, I look like tailor for your eyes.

151 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Kilode?

Na essay u dey write? lipsrsealed

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Kilode?

Na so o, ma Sista. I no even know when the page full reach like dis... Walahi tongue

19 Likes

Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
OP, hope you didn't left your sister's place wearing the same pant(trouser)?

4 Likes

Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by Behira(f): 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Kilode?

Me sef I tire oh undecided
Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by Qmab: 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
How come you didn't know? You must have been suffering from a case of acute ignorance.
Once my brother also mistakenly bought a female jeans too, he had no choice but to dash it to me.

10 Likes

Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
I just want to ask only one question bro, 'are your legs as tiny as Derenle's?' If yes, i understand your 'mumuism', but if not. . . Then i am short of words o!!

3 Likes

Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by englishmart(m): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
brain malfunction you meant?
Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ordinary9jaGuy:
How embarrassing is this if you are a guy and you were told by a female that your pair of jeans is originally meant for women? “This can happen to anyone” I say just to console myself but the truth is that it can only happen to a category of people who do midnight shopping on the go. The kind of shopping you engage in at the early hours of the morning on your way to work and then the “Tokunbo Merchants” have their wares displayed and screaming attractive prices to your ears while brandishing the beauty of their merchandise (in an Ibo man’s accent).

I can still remember that faithful day, I was in a hurry to my newly employed job and I had been pushing going to shop for new pairs of Jeans pants (Trousers) for quite some time because I needed them in order to reduce the constant wearing of my Chinos trousers which were more official than casual.

Around few minutes past 5am, I rushed through the motor park trying to get an early bus to work. Even at that hour, people were many like it was broad day light. As I was fast walking, I heard the voice at a distance “Pick your jeans trousers here. Confam grade… One, One Thousand Naira”. I didn't want to b distracted from catching the first bus I could so I had even walked past him but buses going to my destination were still much on ground and in great demand, so I walked back to check out what he was offering for sale. Still in my hurry state, I just quickly browsed through his wares and 2 caught my eyes. I quickly paid and rushed to quickly grab a bus to my destination.

The natural thing you do when you buy from a “Second Hand” boutique (lol) is that once you get home, you run your clothing through a laundry (meaning Handwash) to get the funky tokunbo clothes fragrance out which I did over the weekend. I was really eager to try out my newly acquired faded slim fitted jeans trouser and the other was a loose faded soft jeans trouser. If me sef know be mumu, trying on the first one and seeing how suffocated my Johnson was should have been my very first clue to tell that those pants weren’t meant for me but I thought to myself, “I guess that’s how they make them now”(Mumury). Sincerely people, if you had seen how packed my junior was in this thing, most times I’d have to tuck it along with his two tag-along friends underneath my posterior just not to seem offensive in public. Ok, let’s say that was too much of a clue to have been noticed by me. Another was the issue of trying to pee while wearing this pair of jeans, omo I tell you “It was war”. I am just grateful to my healthy bladder because if not, I for don make front page many times “Grown man pees himself in Public the Nth Time” because the zipper was so tiny and short in length that when fully unzipped even my junior was unable to rear his head talk-less of emerging in his full majesty. And if this was the case with only one of the trousers, it would have been ok but both of them shared the same zipper construct.

Funny enough both trousers looked quite good on me and that even contributed to my ignorance of it ever being a female construct. I have been rocking both these jeans now for few months and even at one time, I wore the loose one to work and got quite a lot of compliments (If only I knew what I know now back then)… Chai! I’m many of you would be wondering where was his girlfriend when all wardrobe wahala dey happen?

The day of revelation of my fashion “Fvck Up” happened when I paid my sister a visit about a week ago and there’s the babe I am “chiking” in her compound. We were together gisting and she giggling at almost every sentence (Whining tinz). Na so piss hook me, I remember I felt the urge to pee before getting into a bus to my sister’s place but I suppressed it (thanks to my healthy bladder), only for it to resurface at the height of chiking levelz. Omo see rushing, I tugged at my trousers as I excused myself from the babe’s presence to the point that I was unable to make it to the toilet I had to rush back outside to take a leak. She watched me as I struggled with my trousers and belt just to set “Jonathan” free from his cage (But mine is not for 16years o… lol). And the worst part of it all was I was wearing the slim fitted jeans trousers, so upon finishing with my urine assignment, I just packed junior back into his cage un-arranged and walked by into my sister’s compound where the babe was now sitting on a white plastic chair. With a smile on my face, I walked towards her noticing her gaze wasn't on my stare but was shuttling between my face and my waist line. And soon I took a quick look at what captured her attention, only to see my “Jonathan loose in the Polls” due to inadequate monitoring of my campaign matters (no pun intended). I felt embarrassed about the situation and I “exit stage” left to my sister’s apartment. When I got into my sister’s place she was quick to admire my outfit and particularly my jeans trousers, she said it looked really nice on me. She continued by asking if I was sagging (Me, sag? Saggin is Faggin… lai lai) I was quick to object to it and then she mentioned my “rough packaging” and then I told her it wasn't my fault o that it was the jeans I was wearing, that the zipper was tiny and and it had little space to accommodate…. And then she said, “Come closer let me see the direction the zipper is sown into?” After a brief inspection, she busted out laughing “A she Jeans Obinrin lo tin wo kiri” translation “All these while you've been wearing a female jeans”. I was trying to do agidi in opposition but she then pointed out a tailoring trick used in differentiating between male jeans from female one. She said for a female jeans “the Zipper was much smaller and it is always sown from right to left (making it left Hand zipdown) while the couchy line was closer to the crotch in female” but in male’s “The zipper was much longer and it is always sown from left to right (Right hand zipdown) while the couchy line was farther to the crotch”.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2344543_jeans_jpeg3b7d2623d24ba37ea971dedfbb9f2499

After all the analysis and explanation, I just stood there looking and feeling really stupid but at least now I know how to tell apart a female from a male pair of jeans when I intend to buy one. Na ma fault, I look like tailor for your eyes.
so what happened to d "pants" trousers?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2015
grayht:
so what happened to d "pants" trousers?

I gave it out to my female cousin. And yes, I am quite a lepa that's why I kinda come with a heavy package. grin

4 Likes

Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2015
unpredictedone:

What was I to do? Walk home naked? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
is dis news?
Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by J0nyb0y(m): 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
I swear if I read this thing make I bend. Op you are not merciful atall undecided shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nawah oooooooooo
Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by MizTyna(f): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hahaha! My bro once bought a female combat trousers without knowing. He never wore it tho
Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by lokki: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
op l blame this on demons they must be flogged away

3 Likes

Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by clara472: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Many guys make this mistake too

1 Like

Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by An2elect2(f): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
LOL very funny even though i didnt read the epistle grin
Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by igbsam(m): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2015

I don wear g.string before thinking it was waist chain for guys

17 Likes

Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by amakodi247: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Op.....name essay competision you dey...nawaoooo
Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ordinary9jaGuy:

I gave it out to my female cousin. And yes, I am quite a lepa that's why I kinda come with a heavy package. grin

All I can picture is a g.ay who's yet to discover his true calling

2 Likes

Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by thefakestan: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
I was suppose to make some sense, but the post too long.

#Indian film

1 Like

Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by pTomz(m): 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
women's trouser zip's always short WHILE men's own always long simple.....stop typing documents angry

3 Likes

Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by okooloyun1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Thank God u knew it on time if not ur JT for suffer for a long time.
Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
Kk
Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by Abeyjide: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
dis happened to me one tym like dat.i realised it was a female jeans when i was to test it at home.went back the second day to returned it.na d zip open my eye.

4 Likes

Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
unpredictedone:

ur diction is unpredictable like ur moniker

8 Likes

Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by An2elect2(f): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
clara472:
Many guys make this mistake too

Dem no get eyes
Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by aaidel(m): 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
men and skinny jeans when myriad of health issues pop up later in life due to wearing excessively tight jeans at least you looked good while gently killing yourself smh

1 Like

Re: Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin by Queendarlene(f): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
Summary pleasee.....this is toooooo long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Are Better-Off Without Bras - Research Claims / A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) / See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.