Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Xenophobia In South Africa- They Should Be Banned From All Africa Games And CAF - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Xenophobia In South Africa- They Should Be Banned From All Africa Games And CAF (557 Views)

Oke & Olamigoke Win Gold & Silver Medals At All Africa Games Triple Jump Event / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso: All Africa Games Today At 4:30pm / Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia In South Africa- They Should Be Banned From All Africa Games And CAF by easystudy101: 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
I am of the opinion that SA should be banned from all sporting activities in Africa. They can't be killing fellow africans and still wanna play sports with any african country.

I can't imagine myself watching any football game that they have with super eagles.

What do you think?
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa- They Should Be Banned From All Africa Games And CAF by Penssuwa(m): 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Your opinion tho. If everyone thinks like you, the world wont progress a bit. Many show more resentment and vinegary attitude to other ethnicities here than the fuccking Southies. Let's solve our problems here first.
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa- They Should Be Banned From All Africa Games And CAF by daveP(m): 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hmm!
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa- They Should Be Banned From All Africa Games And CAF by easystudy101: 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
Penssuwa:
Your opinion tho. If everyone thinks like you, the world wont progress a bit. Many show more resentment and vinegary attitude to other ethnicities here than the fuccking Southies. Let's solve our problems here first.

I don't know how old you are but you wanna find out what happened in 1996 before we were banned from the next three nations cup.

We were forgiven one after we won atlanta 1996 soccer gold.

Compare to what's going on in South Africa and see which one is worse!!
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa- They Should Be Banned From All Africa Games And CAF by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 25, 2015
easystudy101:
I am of the opinion that SA should be banned from all sporting activities in Africa. They can't be killing fellow africans and still wanna play sports with any african country.

I can't imagine myself watching any football game that they have with super eagles.

What do you think?
seconded

(1) (Reply)

Golden Boy, Eden Hazard Crowned PFA Player Of The Year. / Remember The Nigeria Vs India Match? Here’s Everything You Should Know / Todays Bet Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.